It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world war three?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is going to be a short thread
i will update it later

as an intro theres a video about a dutch professor who researched the world wars
he says the world wars are created by the super powers to rearange the finacial situation in the world
its pretty concincing
it was put out about five years ago
he predicted ww 3 in 2021 to 2023 just about
i had a sun of a religious person tell me he had a vision about 2022 i think april he told me the exact date
a few dayz later i got also the year 2022 of another spiritual person from memorry it was the 21 st
i dont think the future is set but...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: misterassist69

i don't know anything about predictions, but the world seems to be heading towards a big conflict.

riots
economic collapse
pandemic
racial tensions

we are living in strange times.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterassist69
its pretty concincing

But it's complete rubbish. The two World Wars were not created to suit "the financial situation in the world". The historical facts are out there should you wish to find them.

There are over four thousand threads on ATS predicting WW3.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

so u got sll the facts wright
who wright history
a lil hint it wasnt the loozers
il post the vid for u shortly hopfully with subs or do u speak dutch?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: misterassist69

Sorry, late to the party but I think you might find this interesting. On the very day you posted this thread I commented in another thread about a pic of an ICBM of NK's military parade. Today I posted about a new apocalyptic(?) book set in 2022 which reminded me of both my earlier post and your thread. Here is what I wrote. Ignore the 17 if it doesn't mean anything to you:

With 17th letter glasses on this looks interesting:

Don DeLillo: 'I wondered what would happen if power failed everywhere'

Over the course of 17 novels, Don DeLillo’s fans have come to feel that he is able to tune into vibrations far beyond the perceptions of other writers – and thus that his unnerving prescience is all part of the very spooky deal.

Set in 2022

a dramatic “loss of power”. Is it, as one character theorises, the Chinese? Have they “initiated a selective internet apocalypse”? No one knows, largely because they have no means of knowing. The lines are dead. The screens are blank. The technology is bust. Even the conspiracy theorists are going to find their audience tricky to reach now.

The Silence is a short book. It runs to just 117 pages

All these things make it feel like the weird apotheosis of at least one aspect of DeLillo’s art: a crystal ball between hard covers. “Well, let’s see what happens in two years,” he says, mildly.
link

Silence is set in 2022

About a week ago I posted this:

Oh, look, it's got a countdown painted on the launcher and a "best if used before" date on the helicopter (ahem).

22x04 = 88

Text TRUMP to 88022 to receive mobile alerts.

Text KIM to 220406 to receive mobile [missile] alerts.

April 6th 2022 ?

Another quote from the article about Silence:

repeatedly quotes Albert Einstein, a haunting that culminates with the line: “I do not know with what weapons world war III will be fought, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” (This is also the book’s epigraph.)
link

And this is where things get a little freaky. The same day I posted mostly jokingly about 22 misterassist69 made a thread in dreams & predictions world war three?

Those are a dime dozen, right? But now I am starting to see a bit too many synchronicities converging on 22 to ignore it.

i had a sun of a religious person tell me he had a vision about 2022 i think april he told me the exact date
a few dayz later i got also the year 2022 of another spiritual person from memorry it was the 21 st

And since I am currently binge watching Lynch a lil Twin Peaks, Mullholland Drive, crossover:

link

top topics

join