It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

On page 31 of the FBI Anon link you provided. Fascinating read.

FBI Anon
edit on 11-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I have.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Live now. X22's Dave on Redpill

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The lockdown distorted time for me, but IIRC, it was about spring or early summer then a series of drops and connects via future proves past were pointing to TARMAC.

This last week we have the HRC "emails" returning to the forefront of the war. Now, none of what's on those emails has anything to do with either DJT or the election itself. Revealing them is fair game. So what could be among the emails so important that HRC and company got to those FIRST???

So, @ToreSays has an article up.

Outgoing Obama Administration DID NOT Appoint New SCOTUS -Here is Why

In January of 2016 a plane filled of LAUNDERED unmarked bills was flown to IRAN. The cash is rumored to have been washed and loaded by Congressman Jamie (25th Amendment) Raskin’s wife. Curiously, a couple of weeks later, Justice Antonin Scalia died under CURIOUS circumstances. Notably, you don’t need a Medical Degree to know that Justice Bader Ginsburg was on her way out with her extensive battles with various forms of aggressive cancer. Two SCOTUS positions were at a minimum up for grabs. To the average citizen it looks like “life occurrences” in the heavy weight arena of politics these positions have been used as BARGAINING CHIPS. There is an EMAIL for that.

Now, weigh this with today's absurd talking points about "unprecedented, unwritten rules" and so on.

Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder were allegedly promised SCOTUS positions. They were supposed to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia and the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. A source tells us there are EMAILS within Covington and Burling servers discussing Holder’s anticipation of appointment and there are MANY clintonemail.com correspondences – that are considered MISSING. #NATSEC

Now, weigh this with today's talking point about "court packing: and son on. Anything, and I mean anything out of "their" mouth is a mirror into the truth. It's right there, in the open, for all to see.

Now the weird tidbit.

“We will appoint Loretta if she comes through for Scalia’s post you will get Ruth’s seat. Make sure we have everything in place. It’s our game to lose” is an alleged email message from Hillary Clinton to Eric Holder. #SUBPOENACOV

That email is allegedly still alive on a back up of Covington Burling LLPs servers that are monitored and backed up by Pakistani (allegedly ISI connected) nationals in the basement of Tower one. #NSADOYOURJOB #NATSEC

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: crankyoldman

On page 31 of the FBI Anon link you provided. Fascinating read.

FBI Anon

BB, looks like the lockdown has gotten you all fit and stuff.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good Lord! Did ya escape? Some of us were about to dispatch a Delta team.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Just a quick roll call check. Who has been here since thread #1?

I came in around 16 or 17 IIRC.

I came into thread 1 when it was maybe 4 or 5 pages long and lurked, since I really had nothing helpful to add. I finally posted for the first time in nearly 2 years of not posting just to say thanks to all of the people helping to explain what was happening and where to look for the "Kyoo" posts - and that ended up being the last page of the first thread.

And now we're in the 30th thread. I'm still following in the background but rarely posting since I still really have nothing useful to add other than to say thank you everyone!

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Just a quick roll call check. Who has been here since thread #1?

I came in around 16 or 17 IIRC.

I think I have, although I may have just been lurking. I participated in part 2, though.

F2- You’re a hero for taking the baton and carrying it through this marathon. 👏🥰

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

Thread one👍

Does anyone remember if fbiAnon came before or after Q?

Funny you ask ME, I was just rereading the FBI Anon threads. Before.

Here are a few tidbits I find interesting now.

He focuses often on the SAP's on HRC's server. Most - all NPC folks, have zero idea why this is treason.

He says very little about China - given the last few years it seems somewhat surprising.

I always had the impression that fbianon was female???

And, towards the end of their postings was not a fan of Q and the content

It was literally years ago now though lol. It just seems like they just stopped posting all together

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Thread one👍

Does anyone remember if fbiAnon came before or after Q?

Funny you ask ME, I was just rereading the FBI Anon threads. Before.

Here are a few tidbits I find interesting now.

He focuses often on the SAP's on HRC's server. Most - all NPC folks, have zero idea why this is treason.

He says very little about China - given the last few years it seems somewhat surprising.

I always had the impression that fbianon was female???

And, towards the end of their postings was not a fan of Q and the content

It was literally years ago now though lol. It just seems like they just stopped posting all together

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Tried embedding 🤷‍♀️

Seemed fitting for thread 30 lol
edit on 11-10-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I mentioned in the last thread that rumor was DevGru might have been compromised. Below is a twit link that may tie into that.

Link

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

From dark to light
edit on 11-10-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
11.3 = q

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Tried embedding 🤷‍♀️

Seemed fitting for thread 30 lol

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Meme fail😔

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Mason secrets leaking out in thread XXX, eh.

MetalThumper version...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is just NUTS. Ties OBL's fake death, with Iran, with Benghazi, with HRC, Seal Team Six, Sleeping Joe and a guy who does Falcon Training - yes the bird.

The gentleman who has the documentation wants up sent up the food chain, and out to level Harris' running mate before the election.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don’t recall the specific thread number, but it was in the single digits. Amazing group of individuals contributing to this opus. I have spent many a late night desperately trying to catch up to present date!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join