It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxyl Radicals and Corona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
so , I am not a scientist (but Ive seen one on TV). Something i recently came across that Id like either verified or shot down so I can put that book to bed and crack on.

Hydroxyl radicals are responsible for reducing pollution in the atmosphere.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hydroxychloroquine is used to boost the immune system by attacking viruses.

www.nejm.org...

Is there a correlation there? (full disclosure the Radicals came from an Art Bell Convo 1996 regarding using radicals to create bubbles for the rich n famous while the rest of us die in the china smog!... but its not a massive leap re: face masks... and considering it was 1996? ...
dunno , just found it worth a hhmmm?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I cant see how Hydroxychloroquine would effect Hydroxyl radicals. But i dont know for sure...so i cant say it is not possible.

Hydroxyl radicals create highly reactive free radicals. Free radicals damage in your cells is called OXIDATIVE STRESS

Molecular Hydrogen is good weapon against Hydroxyl radicals. H2 is selective and targets only hydroxyl radicals.

edit on 9-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good start!
a reply to: Kenzo

So... heres my sci-fi short story episode...
In the 80's there was an issue with the Ozone. HAARP was shooting out Gd knows what.
Hydroxyl radicals make the environment cleaner.
Theres an unknown reaction between Hydroxyl radicals and the environment.
The environment gets gradually worse.
20* the effect becomes more clear.

2020 global spread.
Hydroxychloroquine can restrain the symptoms but there is no effective means to globally deploy the cure throughout the planet.
The symptoms are disseminated globally as a mutation of a known virus.

Those in the know, receive the Hydroxychloroquine cure.
Those left, are left to manage as per whatever the not in the loop government of the day see viable.

jeez i cant even read that myself without laughing. or cryin.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
I cant see how Hydroxychloroquine would effect Hydroxyl radicals. But i dont know for sure...so i cant say it is not possible.

Hydroxyl radicals create highly reactive free radicals. Free radicals damage in your cells is called OXIDATIVE STRESS

Molecular Hydrogen is good weapon against Hydroxyl radicals. H2 is selective and targets only hydroxyl radicals.

This is a good question...relevant....we will revisit it.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Not against the poster...but..
I havent heard anything on this; surely weve a scientist or 2 on here that have an opinion?
(again, I dont know, just asking for a global friend)

a reply to: one4all

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Air purifier produce Hydroxyl Radicals...

What is PlasmaWave in Winix air purifiers? Is PlasmaWave technology harmful?

I dont know is it safe thought, i was earlyer considering buying one, but because was not sure about the safety i buyed another brand.

top topics

join