It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were THE rich man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The world ain't going back to our pre-lockdown way of life.

The economies are actively being ruined. Great social upheaval will take place in every country to usher in a new age.

And it's not the punch you in your aura type either.

Your cellphone will evolve into an implant, Just ask Elon.

You will be online 24/7 till the day you die.

With 5g and the internet of things to come, you will be tagged and released into the wild.

You will pay for goods and services with digital currency uploaded into your body.

Before you say this is too outlandish to happen consider the following...

THE DAY THE DEVIL MAKES AN OFFER TOO GOOD TO REFUSE

Under a one world government, the majority of people will vote YES for universal basic income.

You will be able to vote by implant, guaranteeing instant outcome.

Your implant will monitor your health and alert your medical aid or local wellness centre that you are booked for the earliest appointment with consideration to your pre uploaded appointments.
That appointment and prescription will be free.

No one will get away with murder. You will be tracked in real time, 24/7. Your heartrate, blood pressure, pupil dilations, conversations everything will put you in the right place at the wrong time. Artificial intelligence will confirm within seconds whether you are a person of interest and despatch the authorities to come pick you up. You will be warned to stay put, with heavier consequences if you disobey.

Virtual Reality will become your escape, and allow you to be anything, anywhere.

You will have a social credit rating, with bad behaviour significantly impacting your ability to function in this new age.

Transparency will mean every person will be able to access your stats instantaneously and you will be shunned by people who have better ratings.

You will therefore be forced to cooperate completely.

Imagine there's no heaven.

Nothing to kill or die for.

Imagine all the people living life in peace.

It's easy if you try.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
The world ain't going back to our pre-lockdown way of life.

The economies are actively being ruined. Great social upheaval will take place in every country to usher in a new age.

And it's not the punch you in your aura type either.

Your cellphone will evolve into an implant, Just ask Elon.

You will be online 24/7 till the day you die.

With 5g and the internet of things to come, you will be tagged and released into the wild.

You will pay for goods and services with digital currency uploaded into your body.

Before you say this is too outlandish to happen consider the following...

THE DAY THE DEVIL MAKES AN OFFER TOO GOOD TO REFUSE

Under a one world government, the majority of people will vote YES for universal basic income.

You will be able to vote by implant, guaranteeing instant outcome.

Your implant will monitor your health and alert your medical aid or local wellness centre that you are booked for the earliest appointment with consideration to your pre uploaded appointments.
That appointment and prescription will be free.

No one will get away with murder. You will be tracked in real time, 24/7. Your heartrate, blood pressure, pupil dilations, conversations everything will put you in the right place at the wrong time. Artificial intelligence will confirm within seconds whether you are a person of interest and despatch the authorities to come pick you up. You will be warned to stay put, with heavier consequences if you disobey.

Virtual Reality will become your escape, and allow you to be anything, anywhere.

You will have a social credit rating, with bad behaviour significantly impacting your ability to function in this new age.

Transparency will mean every person will be able to access your stats instantaneously and you will be shunned by people who have better ratings.

Imagine there's no heaven.

Nothing to kill or die for.

Imagine all the people living life in peace.

It's easy if you try.

[/quo.

I feel for our grandkids.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I was so naive back then.
Lol
Naive Dave

reply to: ShadeWolf

Thanks!!
I totally missed that angle, (quite annoyed actually, usually i see the more obvious reason first,lol) but thanks for bringing the
population growth into my thinking, at first i did think that they were doing it in a way to help bring immigrants into work, thus creating even more diversity among the EU (which im all for, bring down borders and start working towards equality), of course that is just a pipe dream! But with immigration happening and growing throughout Europe...YES!! the populace is going to expand even more, which also means they are going to have to bring in a European Law on how many children we are allowed to have, that must be coming. I prefer to think this would be the best way for depopulation, rather than the more conspiracy oriented view of them introducing a lab made virus (zika) among us, or in America a law making firearms Illegal. These things are a bit far fetched to me albeit possible.
Regards.

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Good thread!

No one will get away with murder

Except the elites henchmen who would do the political or banker executions
edit on 9-10-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Indeed you would mate, especially if 'they' could easily delete a person's electronic currency.

"Their plan is to change society in every country in a way that provides them a reason to impose a world government. The creation of a world central bank and an electronic world currency, in conjunction with the elimination of cash, would allow them complete control to dictate financial policy around the globe. Their policies would be enforced by their world army, and a micro-chipped population would live in fear of having their electronic currency deleted if they ever crossed the world government"

Charlie Robinson, in his book "The Octopus of Global Control", 2017

link

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think you’re right.
Everyone will be humping just to add seconds to their time.

The entire economy will be based on digital patches,
to work around the digital destruction of organic life.
Until that time, everyone stays incredulous in disbelief
that such a plan is possible, even whilst those who see it
and speak about it are, in broad daylight, taken away.

It’s probably best that one gets lit up sooner rather than later,
as those you knew all your life rationalize there must be something wrong with you,
and blind themselves each summer, floating in plastic bags.

Whilst firemen douse flames with water,
not yet quenching sparks of light
amidst whistles sirens and bells,
in kerosene
for spectacle,
anticipated applause,
during immolation.

Because there is still time, but not much, to alter the path.

There is a hand to turn thy time,
Though thy glass today be run,
Till the Light that hath brought the towers low
Find the last poor Pret’rite one...
Till the Riders sleep by every road,
All through our crippl’d Zone,
With a face on every mountainside,
And a soul in ev’ry stone....

Now everybody—-

# 1182
edit on 9-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: watch out your window, now it’s the same for everyone

edit on 9-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: For the moment, there remains a certain value in ‘shock’, trauma. This too shall pass.

edit on 9-10-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: Soon, any indication of shock, will simply mean that you’re next. Correction. It already does. Thanks, brother Matt. Thank you all.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

probably... but i won' t be here

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Excellent post! If I could give you applause I would.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Thanks man!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sounds like a Borg origin story.

If I see a woman's disembodied head floating around with a mechanical spine, I'll know it's time.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great post by the OP and I tend to believe it is (shudder) all too possible.

EXCEPT...

The criminal underworld and the vice industries are enormous. They weild enormous power and thrive in darkness and anonymity. Even the elite are going to want their forbidden fruit without people knowing about it. As for the "common man," shady vices are part of human nature and I don't care how good virtual reality is: there will always be massive demand for illicit experiences. Thus there will have to be some sort of loophole or the whole system will become a pressure cooker with no steam valve and it will explode.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I’ve been leaving old copies of 1984 and A Brave New World on transit in my city with a post it note saying “please read” and “who was right”

And sometimes when I think about the last question. I can’t answer myself? In 1984 dystopia, lies, manufactured news, infinite war. All of which we see.

In a Brave New World, eugenics, THE SOMA (cell phones, msm, social media, TV) Inducing constant complacency. A populace disconnected and easily controlled.

Where are we? are they neck and neck with each side trying to play out a slightly different looking plan.

Sad when I look at the future though, because my vision is much of what you have written above

S+F

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FailedProphet

Virtual reality will most likely allow for any perversion and it will feel as real as the wind on your face.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

The best thing about 1984 is its explication of doublethink. That really cuts to the heart of what is wrong with people's inner lives in the modern world.

IMHO the future is a combination of the two books you made. Orwell's problem was that his world was all stick and no carrot. Huxley is all carrot and low on stick. Effective systems are mostly carrot and stick.

If pressed to say which book was better I would go with 1984.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Possibly. But even if so, are people going to have the privacy to indulge in their own perverse realities without Big Brother looking on?

My point is that there will always be things (some) people want to do that are outside of what is permitted by society. And there are enough such people (including elites) that there will be an abiding demand for the secrecy that allows them to indulge. And there are big vested interests in keeping such secrecy accessable. I don't think total infinite survalience of every twitching neuron 24/7 is going to happen because powerful crime syndactes and elite cravings will move to ensure a back door out of the control matrix. And once a back door exists, non-elites will eventually find ways of accessing it too.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FailedProphet

Not without looking on, no.

But every sick fantasy will be normalized in VR and explained away as allowing people to act out the dark side of their nature in a safe, guilt free, learning experience environment.

Had an altercation with somebody in the real world today?

Kill him tonight in VR.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

Exactly! We are the Borg and resistance is futile unless you still have the stone virus somewhere on floppy disk

edit on 9-10-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Check out "The Orville", season1 episode 7, "majority rule". It has some elements of what you describe in a society. Looks nightmareish.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
I’ve been leaving old copies of 1984 and A Brave New World on transit in my city with a post it note saying “please read” and “who was right”

And sometimes when I think about the last question. I can’t answer myself? In 1984 dystopia, lies, manufactured news, infinite war. All of which we see.

In a Brave New World, eugenics, THE SOMA (cell phones, msm, social media, TV) Inducing constant complacency. A populace disconnected and easily controlled.

Where are we? are they neck and neck with each side trying to play out a slightly different looking plan.

Sad when I look at the future though, because my vision is much of what you have written above

S+F

SaneThinking

Actually I think both and we are closer to a controlled populace with either drugs or wars.

top topics

join