It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white house member in hospital gravely ill with covid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: rickymouse

I am sure that there are lots of people who would love to sabatoge the Trump White house.

trump is doing a great job of sabotaging himself by making those around him sick.

There were three reporters there wandering around asking people things. I am wondering if any of the reporters were positive for Covid before they went to the event. There would be records of it if they were tested beforehand. Passing on covid at that event would be worth a lot of bucks to the media and the Democrats. It is way more probable that someone did not know they had it and went there though. But it is a possibility....also, if there was food, were the employees tested before hand? How about the Waiters walking around delivering refreshments?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Superspreader is a bull# term that makes you sound morose. We dont even have a vector that passes logic.

Beyond that, who the hell cares how many around Trump have been sick? Is this a contest or something?

Keep hand wringing. Keep dancing in the graves if the 210k Americans you pretend to care about.
edit on 10/8/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Years from now (I hope) scientists will discover that toilet paper was the perfect vector for the 'Rona.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join