It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eric Trump just admit he is gay on national television?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I have to admit I would not have guessed this one today. Either he misspoke or he decided its time to let everyone know and chose an interview to do it.

Did Eric Trump just admit he is gay on national television?

Im going to give him huge points for bravery on this one he decided he doesnt care who knows anymore or hes the biggest idiot on record one of the two

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Looking forward to the Eric 'Fredo' Trump/Milo Yiannopoulos wedding, I'll bring the gake.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Could've been a slight Freudian slip, but I think when he says "I'm part of that community", he's referring to himself as one of the people who are 'going in full force for Trump every single day'.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Could've been a slight Freudian slip, but I think when he says "I'm part of that community", he's referring to himself as one of the people who are 'going in full force for Trump every single day'.

Nope. Gay.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"I'm part of that community." I took him to mean he's gay sympathetic.
edit on 29-9-2020 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW
"I'm part of that community." I took him to mean he's gay sympathetic.

Is that like bi-curious?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Maybe but his statement seems very straightforward pun intended.

"The LGBT community, they are incredible. And you should see how they come out in full force for my father every single day. I'm part of that community, and we love the man."

edit on 9/29/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The President must be gay too, he said from day 1 that he supported same-sex marriage.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think he's curious

link   

No. Bicourious means one who might possess a potential latent homosexuality. I'm think he is pandering to a demographic. Like when Biden does with the blacks.

link   
I don't know if he is gay but why should it matter?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Trump has all the best gay.

The greatest gay.

No one else is even close to gay like Trump.

It's fabulous. The gay.

link   

originally posted by: dashen

Never know hes going theough a divorce maybe hes just giving up lol.

+4 more 
link   

Firstly...
Who gives a rip?

Second.. I don't believe that's what he's saying.

Third.. If trumps son is gay and still has a great relationship with his father then that's a sign that trump us not a homophobe.
Libs should love that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

nypost.com...

President Trump’s son Eric affirmed he is not “part of” the LGBT community after appearing to come out in a televised interview Tuesday.

A friend of the Trump family told The Post that “he misspoke” when appearing to say he was “part of that community” hours before his father’s first debate with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

It all started when Eric Trump was asked on “Fox & Friends” about a lesbian New Yorker who supports the president.

“I’m telling you, I see it every day, the LGBT community, they are incredible and you should see how they’ve come out in full force for my father every single day. I’m part of that community and we love the man and thank you for protecting our neighborhoods and thank you for protecting our cities,” Trump said.

Trump later told The Post he was simply trying to paraphrase what LGBT supporters have said about his father. “To clarify, many of our close friends are part of the LGBT community, which was the intent of my statement — the left has taken that vote for granted for a long time and support from the gay community for my father is incredible,” Trump said.

“As to me personally, as I think you know, I am a happily married man to my wife, Lara,” said Trump, 36, who is married to Trump campaign adviser Lara Trump, with whom he has two children.

Definitely gay as a maypole.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nobody is more gay.

Believe me

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Who cares anyway??
Gay is OK ... its bull# they got to federally get married before legalizing weed but o well

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why are you making a big deal of it and making a whole thread about it? Why would you point it out? Are you saying that being gay is some kind of weird thing? You must be, why otherwise would you make a thread on it?

You’re targeting him and targeting gays. I am offended and harmed by your hate. This is a hate crime, I think.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: dashen

Never know hes going theough a divorce maybe hes just giving up lol.

It's Don Jr who is going through a divorce.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe he’s a lesbian?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join