It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Destroyed Black Lives according to Black Agenda Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

“She did everything in her power to support the mass incarceration system and all of its foundations.”

Are the riots and protests being continued by Democrats for Democrats as they are only raising hell in Democratic controlled cities. They could simply be a smokescreen for Uncle Joe. Or, they could simply be a bigger smokescreen for the alternate agenda and ascension of Kamala Harris so as to cover for her baggage relating to black people?

Many threads have been posted that the majority of Protestors or Rioters are comprised of white people. Others could be simply misguided and others could be foreign or domestic actors paid to cause anarchy. Several writers have written that its Michelle O behind the curtain pulling the strings with supportive Democratic Governors and Mayors as she was jockeying for Bidens VP position but now wants the open Supreme Court position. Makes sense.

Getting back to the subject, I came across this article as it appears on the "Black Agenda Report" web site. The site is what it is. It is basically a black web site dedicated to the news, commentary and analysis for the black left. It was written Margaret Kimberley, BAR editor and senior columnist. There are many articles written about Kamala Harris and her mass incarceration of black and brown people. So putting it all together we have an article on the record directed to the black left taking the position back on January 16, 2019 that Kamala Harris is bad news for them.

Black Agenda Report

Here's a snippet:

But Harris is highly problematic for black voters, perhaps more so than any other candidate. She served as the district attorney of San Francisco and later as attorney general of California. In both roles she did everything in her power to support the mass incarceration system and all of its foundations. That is what prosecutors do after all, but most of them don’t try to run for president and ask for black people’s votes. Barack Obama was smart enough to choose a career path free of such red flags. As a community organizer,state legislator and United States senator he took a route that black people were able to support. Unlike Harris he was not actively involved in building the prison system, the institution that has done more damage to black people than any other.

Getting back to the riots and all things Trump I did not see any article on this left leaning site bashing Trump. They did have another article stating that hes no communist or Russian.

Remember when Obama took three months before he endorsed Biden? One writer wrote that it was because Michelle wanted to be the VP nominee and they were jockeying. Now she wants the Supreme Court? Here's that link

Biden Crime Blotter

So what you think?

edit on Mon Sep 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edited

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Harris is a rat, funny why Joe would pick her because her polling numbers as a presidential candidate were terrible.
Also she is not a black woman.
This is all academic anyway because they will not win.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Why did he pick her?

Easy.. He had no choice.
Firstly.. He is being told what to do by his handlers.
And secondly,, he needed to pick a black woman in order to pander to the current social climate.

Demographics and diversity are more important to progressive voters than actual ability.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Remember everyone, her own father disowned her because of her lying political behavior.

His quote after she laughed about smoking pot, a crime that she locked legions of young black men in penitentiaries for committing:

My dear departed grandmothers, as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.

www.macleans.ca...

Rules for thee and not for me it seems

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Should of been Tulsi.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Harris is a rat, funny why Joe would pick her because her polling numbers as a presidential candidate were terrible.

Yeah she is a black woman her father is Jamaican and yes they were slaves. Cant believe you said there is no black people in Jaimaica. Think growing up she could say she was black or Indian which do you think would be easier?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Should of been Tulsi.

Biden had to pck a black woman given his choices she was it.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

He didn't pick her.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah she is a black woman her father is Jamaican and yes they were slaves. Cant believe you said there is no black people in Jaimaica. Think growing up she could say she was black or Indian which do you think would be easier?

Was Obama white then?

They;re both half of each ethnically different parent there. Should go without saying that if Obama can be regarded as a black guy instead of a white guy based on looks alone, Kameltoe can be regarded are a darker Indian chick instead of black, too.

Also, could have sworn the family historically ran a plantation using slaves in Jamaica, not were slaves of it themselves. Can anyone get that one straight yet? Both are being parroted constantly.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm still of the impression they knew this election was a non starter and tossed a couple complete losers in to bring in donations for congressional seats. Based on the "campaign" I have seen from Biden so far, and the claimed donations, they should be broadcasting from the moon.

Their town halls and occasional interviews are obviously very cheaply made and in places that likely were either donated or abandoned. They claim to have gotten hundreds of millions in donations. I would love to see how much the tiny camera crew costs in his basement....I mean they would have people believe they have spent hundreds of millions on this campaign?????? That would be insane. If they had started at the beginning of the year with 300 million, they spent a million per day.....anyone here see a million per day in this campaign?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Kamala Devi Harris got 2% of the black vote in the primaries before she dropped out.

Black Voters know Biden picked a Loser.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah she is a black woman her father is Jamaican and yes they were slaves.

Well.... her ancestor in Jamaica was a slave owner, so there's that too.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Why did he pick her?

Easy.. He had no choice.
Firstly.. He is being told what to do by his handlers.
And secondly,, he needed to pick a black woman in order to pander to the current social climate.

Demographics and diversity are more important to progressive voters than actual ability.

You are correct. He is being told. He is not in charge. I believe he is being told to run too.

Harris has that type of temperament handlers are looking for. She is the type that could rain terror on fellow Americans and not lose a wink of sleep. She appears to enjoy prosecuting and persecuting. She is exactly the true monster that progressives have accused Trump of being

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Should of been Tulsi.

That presumes that the Democrats want anything to do with sanity.

Face it. They've decided they're done with cajoling people to vote for them. It's beneath them and they have decided they're better than that and deserve all the power, all the time. So they've thrown in with the Marixists.

I'm not at all saying you need to become conservative, but you do need to decide if you're an American or want to tear it all down in order to crown a ruling class forever because that's what they want.

Once we send the insane left packing, we can all go back to regular disagreements over how much and what type of policy.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Should of been Tulsi.

Biden had to pck a black woman given his choices she was it.

Well, Tulsi is not white exactly. They just don't like her, she was pissed when they screwed Bernie 1st time. She is not part of the "corporate clique" and she "appears" to have integrity.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I'm still of the impression they knew this election was a non starter and tossed a couple complete losers in to bring in donations for congressional seats. Based on the "campaign" I have seen from Biden so far, and the claimed donations, they should be broadcasting from the moon.

Their town halls and occasional interviews are obviously very cheaply made and in places that likely were either donated or abandoned. They claim to have gotten hundreds of millions in donations. I would love to see how much the tiny camera crew costs in his basement....I mean they would have people believe they have spent hundreds of millions on this campaign?????? That would be insane. If they had started at the beginning of the year with 300 million, they spent a million per day.....anyone here see a million per day in this campaign?

I'm trying to figure out how in the ever-loving hell they thought minimal interactions with voters and isolation was going to win them squat. Sure, you can count on the idiots who auto-vote based on party alone to do that legwork, but there's a TON of people who are still waiting for debates to suss out who's got what it takes or not to be effective in office. I personally think debates should be mandatory for all people running, no matter how slim their chances of winning in reality are. Stumping could certainly be tweaked enough to shoehorn in some on the trail for good measure, too. IMO, debates are a gauge, a method of measurement to see who's really up to snuff, and who'd be an utter disaster.

That could be why they haven't done any -- they know it would nuke their chances of winning into oblivion. Not saying the odds are particularly high as it is, but I am observant enough to point out that avoidance usually indicates ineptitude.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
All sanity has been thrown out the window..like watching pro wrestling...except everybody's the "heel"

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I read an article on that her great grandfather was Hamilton Brown problem is great-grandma was one of his slaves, This happened alot slave owners having illegitimate children.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I read an article on that her great grandfather was Hamilton Brown problem is great-grandma was one of his slaves, This happened alot slave owners having illegitimate children.

I am aware of the situation. But we can't pick our ancestors... even if they are rapists and slaveowners.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I thought you reds supported mass incarceration?

Lock em up.

But Harris is blue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join