It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kozyrev's Mirror is one of the mysteries of the 20th century

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

There are many conjectures around Kozyrev's mirror. This is a unique device, the prototype of which was the "egg" of Nostradamus. It is quite unusual, so some treat it with admiration, while others with a lot of negative. But if you look in detail, then there is nothing unusual in its device.

Among the documents that have survived from the time of Nostradamus, there is a drawing that depicts an egg-shaped structure. The top of such a mirror is open. Its height is about 2 meters. A mirror was made from copper, brass and bronze plates. They are fastened to each other with a wire made of silver.

According to legend, it was by looking into this mirror that Nostradamus made his famous predictions. Until now, humanity is engaged in decoding them, and many have already become reality.

Professor, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nikolai Aleksandrovich Kozyrev, in the process of developing his theory of physical time (unrecognized, but famous "Causal Mechanics"), assumed that inside such installations made of sheets of polished aluminum, bent one and a half turns clockwise or counterclockwise clockwise, like lenses and mirrors collecting a wide variety of radiation, time could also be transformed.

Under the leadership of Academician of the RAMS V.P. Kaznacheev, who used the developments of Kozyrev, in the nineties of the twentieth century, numerous experiments were carried out, as a result of which data were obtained on some data not entirely explainable by science: the phenomena of telepathy, telekinesis and hypersensitivity, manifested in subjects placed in such spiral-shaped mirror structures.

A number of experiments were carried out with the involvement of scientists from England: for example, in 1997, an experiment was held on the transmission of "thought forms" over a distance. According to the participants, who proved the fundamental possibility of such programs. The appearance of plasmoids inside the "mirrors" was noted, as well as the disturbance of the magnetic field near the installations.

A number of researchers have tried to use "Kozyrev's mirrors" to treat various diseases. Today, there are a number of installations that have received patents (for example, a device for correcting psychosomatic diseases of a person).

There is a site entirely devoted to Kozyrev's mirrors, it contains detailed drawings for their manufacture at home with an active link for their download.

Thank.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Fascinating! I must say, I've never heard of this, but your post has piqued my interest to learn more!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Thank you my dear! After my long absence from the forum (I was on vacation in the Caucasus), I am very glad to see you.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

ATS needs more people like you. Your threads are usually topics I’ve never heard of before. Thank you for breaking the monotony.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thank you for this! Glad your back!

I had never heard of this either.

Makes me wonder about the possibility of a combination of this mirror, and a sensory deprivation tank?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Fascinating.

I don't believe the Nostradamus or paranormal aspect...but there may be discoveries pertaining to optics and radar or something..

K I'm headin down the rabbit hole now..

SnF

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

This is an awesome find, which I had never heard of.

Makes me wonder about the possibility of a combination of this mirror, and a sensory deprivation tank?

That sounds kinda terrifying! But for those who could stand it, interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

ATS needs more people like you. Your threads are usually topics I’ve never heard of before. Thank you for breaking the monotony.

Thank you my friend. I really respect my virtual friends and try to sow the seeds of friendship, not hatred))))

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Thank you for this! Glad your back!

I had never heard of this either.

Thank! There are many similar inventions in Russia, even in open sales. For example, the Chizhevsky chandelier. Very few believe in them, but there is a demand)))

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Fascinating.

I don't believe the Nostradamus or paranormal aspect...but there may be discoveries pertaining to optics and radar or something..

K I'm headin down the rabbit hole now..

SnF

The main thing is to return to reality from this rabbit hole in time)))

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
S&F!!!! Thank you so very much for this OP

I heard about this about 7-8 years ago and stumbled across this 45 minute documentary.
I have watched it several times over the years. Always a fascinating watch.
The 'google' translations are a bit off, but you soon get used to it.
This is the whole link to YouTube....
www.youtube.com...

edit on pm912America/ChicagoWednesday2020-09-23T12:43:58-05:0012America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

The video wont play here but the blue link works.....I hope!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm912America/ChicagoWednesday2020-09-23T12:45:34-05:0012America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank you, I have not seen this movie. Now I looked at the excerpt. I will definitely see it in full)))

top topics

join