It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Black Figure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Okay.. so I was at my cousins house, and in the middle of the night i woke up and saw this black type figure looking at me. At first I thought it was a person who broke into her house, but the more I looked at it, it didn't have a face. But It was like 6 ft tall. What do you think it was? Because it moved around a little. But the figure was just all black? Anways I was just wondering what it was, if it was a demon or ghost or something else.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
and you didn't jump on it or anything?

It problaby wasn't there at all, you were probably partially asleep, seeing things, or any number of things. Without anything other than looking at a shadow, can't say much about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Did you get up or turn on the lights? What happened to the black figure? Did it dissappear after a while you saw it?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Im guessing a Ninja. They can be pretty annoying sometimes. I think they sell traps at Walmart.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've had my own experience with a black figure and since then I have looked on the web a lot on the subject.
Really there are many explanations for them so really you just have to choose what to believe in.
One thing for certain they are tied to your fear.
Have no fear and show no fear, that about all the advice I have to give.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
well i did scream at it, but then i got underneath the covers. I'm a girl what can i say.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ever heard of shadow people .
I see them all the time .

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Where you scared before you saw it? What happend emotionally the previous day? It's possible that it was simply conjured up in your own mind as you lay sleeping. Or perhaps it is an actual creature, and if it's supernatural then perhaps it was drawn to that emotion. I'm very new to this so I don't really know all that much, and I don't fully belive anything that I havn't experienced myself, but those are just my two cents.

PS: I'm not saying I don't belive you, I have an open mind to everything here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alias101
Okay.. so I was at my cousins house, and in the middle of the night i woke up and saw this black type figure looking at me. At first I thought it was a person who broke into her house, but the more I looked at it, it didn't have a face. But It was like 6 ft tall. What do you think it was? Because it moved around a little. But the figure was just all black? Anways I was just wondering what it was, if it was a demon or ghost or something else.

You must have a strong Fear threshold!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
do a search on shadow people thats what it probally was they are very common it seems.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It was a demon Alias. Have you been delving into the paranormal lately. Even reading about it opens the door to them.

Keep a bible open to plams 83:18 in your room.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

? That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. ?

I am not a religious person. Could you explain how that would keep a demon away?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
it's worked for me all these years. I know better than to read about the paranormal. However, I am very sensitive to them and can pick them up anywhere...shopping in antique store, etc. I have found that when I do come under attack this does keep them away. That and a lot of prayer.

Good job!!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I beleive it was a demon... and some may be helpful, according to others, and some may be... evil... I guess thats the best way to describe it. There are several threads on Shadow People on ATS, I reccomend a search.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
It was a demon Alias. Have you been delving into the paranormal lately. Even reading about it opens the door to them.

Demons in that way have relationship to the religion you believe. If you are a christian then demons are popular.

People who delve into the paranormal are often people who have gone beyond christianity and beyond demons. Once again, we only see part of the visual spectrum, people who open up seems to expand on that spectrum to see more, for instant what I call the fireflies, tiny beams of light that whoosh around.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I experience that too May. And althoughI sense a peaceful, playful enity, the bible teaches us that all paranormal are the acts of demons.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyboy
Ever heard of shadow people .
I see them all the time .

ya i would say its either that or a demon

originally posted by Umbrax
? That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. ?

I am not a religious person. Could you explain how that would keep a demon away?

in my bible it says let them know that you alone, whose name is the lord, are the most high over all the earth i guess it means the same but mine is eisier to understand

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
zackly plams 83:18!!

He is the god of the most high and will protect you.

Believe. If you are in harms way believe

[edit on 18-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So there are 3 versions of psalm 83:18

Would they all work in warding off demons then?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by alias101

You know they're have been alot of threads on these shadow people, You should really try and read them. there's a whole lotta experiences here that people had with them. While it doesn't really help the problem i knowit put me a bit more at piece knowing how common it was. I'm not sure about the prayer it works for some and doesn't for others. from what i've read and noticed being half asleep or sleep deprived will usually coincide with seeing these things. my advice try not to be scared, try to focus on any other emotion than fear, that seems to brush them away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join