It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump , the genius give Biden away out of the debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The point was to show biden is on substance just to perform at this level. He admitted by refusing the test. That was the point. Biden is too weak to be president, he needs performance enhancing drugs for a walk outside now...

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: dragonridr

The debate is already set there will be no drug test. This was just a talking pont to get people to realize Biden cant handle the job he was never serious about the drug test.

I think Trump was serious about the drug test.

Maybe Trump should volunteer to piss in a cup well being observed by a medical partitioner then.

I mean, only a guilty person would refuse to voluntarily do that... right?

I’m sure he would voluntarily piss in a cup if Biden did the same. I’m not sure where your post is coming from really, as neither I nor anyone else said anything about Trump not taking the test.

Trust me on this... Trump would never lower himself down to pissing in a cup, like a peasant applying for some low level factory position.

Trump knew full well Biden wouldn’t either.

That’s why he felt comfortable pushing the issue.
edit on 23-9-2020 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I can just see trump standing across from him chiding about how he’s not a helpless little girl and repeatedly asking joe if he likes little girls and if he wants to try sniffing his hair, right before Donald goes mortal Kombat and pardons himself.
edit on 24-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Biden could down a handful of NZT and it still wouldnt help him. He is finished!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The debate is already set there will be no drug test. This was just a talking pont to get people to realize Biden cant handle the job he was never serious about the drug test.

I think Trump was serious about the drug test.

Maybe Trump should volunteer to piss in a cup well being observed by a medical partitioner then.

I mean, only a guilty person would refuse to voluntarily do that... right?

I’m sure he would voluntarily piss in a cup if Biden did the same. I’m not sure where your post is coming from really, as neither I nor anyone else said anything about Trump not taking the test.

Trust me on this... Trump would never lower himself down to pissing in a cup, like a peasant applying for some low level factory position.

Trump knew full well Biden wouldn’t either.

That’s why he felt comfortable pushing the issue.

Why the hell would I trust you on that?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join