It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW EVIDENCE Suggets Some West Coast Wildfires Were Started by Arson | The Glenn Beck Program

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You know what else isn’t rocket science? How arson affects/promotes fire. Careful, your bias is showing.

a reply to: bigsnowman

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
My message to all you pyromaniac leftist.

I got my eye on you!

Sir, thank you for your service.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I may start a new thread off of this if I can get it from YouTube.

Confirmed, Massive West Coast Fires Set By Zombie Army of Leftists

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That story was in the headlines when it first happened. Stupid, but not fake.
Actually, I am thinking of a separate incident, I think, there are about 5 incidents of fires from gender reveal parties. The one I am thinking of is the one involving the border patrol agent.
edit on 23-9-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
We had a small fire started by a moron who was burning underbrush in a park bbq and left it unattended in 20mph winds in a red zone with aircraft overhead racing to put out the bobcat fire and even though any open fire over 10mph winds are illegal right now, even though you have to use clean wood and even though it’s illegal to leave any fire unattended the fire captain said everything was fine and actually blocked the police from checking ids without probably cause when they thought the person was illegal, meanwhile la had helicopters overhead looking for fires and tried to broker officers to come into our county to put the smack down and were denied, 2 weeks ago a fire broke out 2 blocks north and those same planes overhead put it out during a pit stops and no one was arrested or charged again for careless fires, it’s not all nefarious - a lot of absolute morons.

edit on 24-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It’s also not all climate change and accidents. Morons, I’ll go with that.

a reply to: circuitsports

<< 1  2   >>

join