It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala accidentally reveals the plan...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I wonder when was the last time the democrats did anything legal?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
She corrected herself so I don't think this is the case.

How do you possibly make that "mistake"? She even paused for a second before she said it. So was it just an "honest" mistake? Who's the author of her teleprompter script?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
She said it. She said, "A Harris Administration...," revealing the plan many suspect will come to pass. That after the election, if Biden wins, it will actually be a Harris Administration and not a Biden Administration. Is that legal? To put one candidate up, with the plan to replace them after the election?

Twitter Link
'

Let me first start by saying I am not supporting a Biden Presidency .

But your asking is it Legal, well that has already been explored actually back in 2000 during the Bush/Cheney Presidency . It has become largely common knowledge that Dick Cheney was president not George Bush Jr , Dick Cheney got away with being President for 8 years and no one knew it, it was a genius move really he had all the Positives of being President while George Bush dealt with all the Negative.

Of course Harris would be President , that is if they win and I highly doubt they will win.

I think when it comes down to it people are going to find it very difficult to cast a vote for Joe Biden as POTUS even the hardened supporters, the man just seems so weak , I always imagine a President in a room full of world leaders debating Global strategy using his wit and Intellect to overcome and I cant see Joe Biden overcoming that situation .

Orange man though he has that on lock

edit on 15-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Biden just said it in his speech today as well....a "Harris Biden Administration" he says.....they can't hide the gaffes that just keep coming and exposing the Trojan horse that is the democrat candidate for POTUS. Its at about the 20 second mark.

twitter.com...

We also know for a fact Biden is reading from teleprompter, so his team seems to have purposely put it in this one.....
edit on 9/15/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

She said it. She said, "A Harris Administration...," revealing the plan many suspect will come to pass. That after the election, if Biden wins, it will actually be a Harris Administration and not a Biden Administration. Is that legal? To put one candidate up, with the plan to replace them after the election?

Twitter Link

You so busted her.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"The Harris administration" oops
a little Freudian slip?

I think it's destined to fail..ie, not going to win anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

I just read about this half an hour ago,and your thread title is exactly what I thought about the matter-word for word!

People were saying this would happen weeks ago,if Biden gets elected he gets declared unfit due to health reasons after days/weeks/months,and in steps the person the Dems actually wanted all along.

I always thought Hilary would have done anything to be bidens VP,but I hope that repulsive horse has bolted.

Hillary may become Harris’s VP after Biden is retired due to health reasons. If so I wouldn’t give a nickel for the life of Harris.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That was my outer mind. You dont wanna know what going on in the inside.

Hell, i dont even know.

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Certainly looking like the plan! bwahahahaha

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I wonder when was the last time the democrats did anything legal?

I don’t remember any time in my lifetime.
Yeah and they have a big problem telling the truth about anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

Brexit 2.0

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Joe Biden confirms today that he and Kamala Harris will likely be Trading Places.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket.

www.foxnews.com...

!!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden confirms today that he and Kamala Harris will likely be Trading Places.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden really appears to be on the same page as his running mate Kamala Harris, mistakenly referring to plans in a "Harris-Biden administration" just one day after the California senator similarly suggested that she was on the top of the Democratic ticket.

www.foxnews.com...

!!

Yup, given he was clearly reading a teleprompter, that is what the campaign team are now pushing.
edit on 15/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I bet the Kamala Biden swap occurs before the first debate.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
They're going to take Joe snipe hunting and forget about him.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

!!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Twitter Link
'

Let me first start by saying I am not supporting a Biden Presidency .

But your asking is it Legal, well that has already been explored actually back in 2000 during the Bush/Cheney Presidency . It has become largely common knowledge that Dick Cheney was president not George Bush Jr , Dick Cheney got away with being President for 8 years and no one knew it, it was a genius move really he had all the Positives of being President while George Bush dealt with all the Negative.

Of course Harris would be President , that is if they win and I highly doubt they will win.

I think when it comes down to it people are going to find it very difficult to cast a vote for Joe Biden as POTUS even the hardened supporters, the man just seems so weak , I always imagine a President in a room full of world leaders debating Global strategy using his wit and Intellect to overcome and I cant see Joe Biden overcoming that situation .

Orange man though he has that on lock

But your asking is it Legal, well that has already been explored actually back in 2000 during the Bush/Cheney Presidency . It has become largely common knowledge that Dick Cheney was president

What ???????

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What ???????
a reply to: Gothmog

you ever read a book mate ?

"Cheney: The Untold Story of America's Most Powerful and Controversial Vice President"

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

What ???????
a reply to: Gothmog

you ever read a book mate ?

"Cheney: The Untold Story of America's Most Powerful and Controversial Vice President"

Books ?
You jest , yes ?
I only read non-fiction .
No fantasy for me...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join