It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder why we had a breakout from hotel quarantine in melbourne Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Why do we assume the security guys were the instigators?

The security guards where hired through a company in Sydney. Lacked a lot of local knowledge, poor second or third rate security with how it all played out.

How Dan has been doing policy on the run while ignoring its fall out is the main issue I see. If Dan could admit he considered ADF but choose this group because of some reason? it would of gone better for him. For Dan to pretend that ADF support was not even available is more integrity crumbling for Disaster Dan.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Isn't this just a case of Carry on Covid?

Lock a bunch of people up and the 1 person you're allowed to see looks pretty good.

We should be happy that imprisoned innocent people are treated better than imprisoned guilty people and don't need permission from the warden for a conjugal.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: kwakakev

We all need to lobby the human rights commission, and push for action into breaches of human rights, and civil liberties.
And push for charges to be applied to andrews.

I think the problem being due to these emergency powers being applied currently these laws may override basic civil liberties and rights do not apply as actual real laws are suspended.

This is probably why he cant be touched, and he knows it.

how can rules trump laws ?

He is a proven liar.

how can rules trump laws ?
edit on 18-9-2020 by fotsyfots because: comment creep

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Great question, I dont have an answer, maybe ask dan. Though by the look of things we may have a phase3 lockdown even though numbers have dropped.

In the city of casey. There are many breaches of a family of spreading the virus. Its a hotspot.

So I think we will have more cases, and more lockdowns.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: fotsyfots

Great question, I dont have an answer, maybe ask dan. Though by the look of things we may have a phase3 lockdown even though numbers have dropped.

In the city of casey. There are many breaches of a family of spreading the virus. Its a hotspot.

So I think we will have more cases, and more lockdowns.

Ask Dan ?
pffft I wouldn't even ask that gimp to move aside !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join