It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No wonder why we had a breakout from hotel quarantine in melbourne Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I cant link the story, as its a paywall on the heraldsun website.

Security guards who were at Highpoint drive through testing centre who were employed in security work in an otherwise bio hazard area, were the same guards employed in the hotels where quarantined traveller's were.

These same security guards were c aught having sex with traveller's, I would doubt if the Australian Defence Force were employed jn the role I doubt the would be having sex on the job.

At todays hotel quarantine investigation, evidence was supplied which disproves Chairman dans, lies that assistance was not offered by the federal government.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.theage.com.au...

www.themercury.com.au...

edit on 15-9-2020 by robsmith because: Link

edit on 15-9-2020 by robsmith because: Another linky

edit on 15-9-2020 by robsmith because: Usual spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I cant link the story, as its a paywall on the heraldsun website.

here ya go

www.abc.net.au...

Victorian health authorities believe physical-distancing breaches by some government-contracted security guards at a Melbourne hotel used to quarantine returned travellers may have contributed to an outbreak that has now grown to seven cases.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It was Bill Clinton denying have sex with that woman that got him kicked out.

If the Treasurer does not want to stab Dan in the back, maybe the courts can?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

We all need to lobby the human rights commission, and push for action into breaches of human rights, and civil liberties.
And push for charges to be applied to andrews.

I think the problem being due to these emergency powers being applied currently these laws may override basic civil liberties and rights do not apply as actual real laws are suspended.

This is probably why he cant be touched, and he knows it.

He is a proven liar.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

We all need to lobby the human rights commission, and push for action into breaches of human rights, and civil liberties.
And push for charges to be applied to andrews.

I think the problem being due to these emergency powers being applied currently these laws may override basic civil liberties and rights do not apply as actual real laws are suspended.

This is probably why he cant be touched, and he knows it.

He is a proven liar.

He can be touched. My question is , is he married?

If not then his trip to China was no accident.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

We do have some time delay before the courts actually rule on the fines that have been handed out. Join that class action with Sareen at Advocate Me if you get any fines.

The courts have been an important part of the separation of powers for a long time. A lot of what Dan has been doing is throwing out long established principles in law. The courts do have the rights and power to stop what Dan is doing and delete all those fines.

I don't know how long all this will take. Maybe early next year?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I heard rumourhis wife and kids are in nsw or qld. Probably got them out before he imposed lIckdown.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The law surrounding fines Is questionable, as no one, dan, brett or the police are saying they asked for this law to be applied.

My opinion is that unless someone can justify a policy and why it is applicable, and cant accept responsibility for its introduction, then it is not a valid policy or law.

So the paper the fine is on is invalId, as there needs to be a law and caucus as to the validity of the legislation that a fine can be applied to.

The andrews gubment, in my eyes are a fly by night operation.
edit on 15-9-2020 by robsmith because: More

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yep, lot of other people feeling that way about it. The courts have lots to talk about, need to get their facts straight before proceeding. It does move slow.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Courts move at glacial speed!

Though sadly this will tie up courts for years, and many real relevant cases, such as rape, family and domestic violence, assaults, criminal hearing will be delayed and as such crims will be granted bail, and we will have many more killers such as gargasoulis, the bourke street murderer who was on bail, back on the streets to kill and maim.

I dont know why, a simple move on notice issued and If you b are still there you receive a $50.00 on the spot fine. This works effectively in western Australia and the territory, in night club districts. I dont understand the over the top fine of $1600.00.

edit on 15-9-2020 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Depends on the charges and the case for just how long some of it can take. If it is a simple case as part of these lock down measures there is a window of hope that the courts will do the right thing and just delete it all. Just have to wait till then.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I hope integrity of our court system prevails, and common sense is applied. The real crims here are the pollies who supported andrews extension of lock down.

Like one polly from fitzroy or collingwood who supported dans reigeim, and got funding for an injecting room, I heard funding of over half a million, though apparently the pollies state this is not corruption.......rubbish.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Curious on what you meant his trip to china was no accident. Do you think as kwakakev stated he is a clone?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Good news. The Gestapo who ran into the sick man claiming he hit their police vehicle are under criminal investigation.

The cop who stomped him is suspended with pay

Only by recording these cops will justice be done

www.news.com.au... 7813fe5c44fa

Police head-stomping incident to be investigated by anti-corruption body
Two cops involved in the shocking incident where a man had his head stomped on will be investigated by an anti-corruption body.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I was glad to hear this earlier on. I really hope ibac do their job properly. Reminds me of beverly hills cop or 48 hours internal repairs. Lol

I hope that p.o.s is charged with attempted murder.

Pity the romper stomper is suspended on full pay.

I would hate to think how much overtime and penalties the cops are earning at a time when no one is working.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I would hate to think how much overtime and penalties the cops are earning at a time when no one is working.

Yeah, this one sucks. The Victorian government just got a $3 Billion payout. Now it is 10% that is going to private industry. The rest looks to be for government programs from current assumptions. With the way the rest of the economy is going in Victoria it sounds about right?

Victorian government reveals additional $290 million to support business

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

As much as I dont want to say this, its a communist attitude, support state publIc servants, and screw everyone else. Our staff deserve it cause its for the greater good.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
PM wrote personally to Daniel Andrews several times offering ADF assistance

It has been revealed Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison in July personally wrote to Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews several times in the space of a week to offer the services of ADF personnel in Melbourne’s hotel quarantine program.

The Australian has reported a submission into the Melbourne hotel quarantine inquiry from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet and the Defence Department revealed the Prime Minister reached out to Mr Andrews repeatedly in regards to the offer.

Sky News host Peter Gleeson said this revelation is “game, set and match for Daniel Andrews.” “I think he should resign … to so nakedly, and obviously, and transparently be telling mistruths is extraordinary and as such he disqualifies himself from being premier of Victoria.”

Dan is starting to get some heat for this one. Maybe he missed an email, but to miss three letters from the Prime Minister in one week is a place I would not want to be. How Dan can still go on saying he never got any ADF assistance is about as dumb as the rest of the lock down.

With the Feds also adding some Belt and Road inquiry to Dan's dramas, it is good to see Australia standing up to this Dictator.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The ADF would probably be worse.

Why do we assume the security guys were the instigators?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join