It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My stepdaughters new man is a psycho and so am I

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Lawd help me. My step daughter is 38 yo and she has always been a man killer. She destroys mens lives and takes everything from them using the law to do it.

She is getting too old to use the same method of operation, maybe. She has this new guy who she has moved in with and he has been to my house. The first couple times he was fine but most recently he said crazy violent # to me when we were alone. He thought I was too drunk to respond but he knows better now.

My problem is that I told my dear wife that I would shoot him if he ever came here again. Since then step daughter is forever on the phone telling tails of poor treatment by this guy. My position stands.

They are in Biloxi Ms. and I'm in Pensacola. They need shelter from the storm.

How am I to deal with this?

Let them in and stay awake with my pistol in my hand? or say no? I can't say no but I have to shoot this guy?

What should I do?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

Buy them plane tickets to Denver.
It's nice here.

Win Win

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If you buckle and let this guy in you and I both will lose respect for you.

Stand your ground do NOT let him in.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Tell the step daughter she is welcome but the nut job is not. Simple.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

She’s 38....
Tell her to figure it out

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I would base my decision on what kind of crazy sh!t he said to you.
Then pistol whip him for hitting your step daughter, if you decide to let him in.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Then pistol whip him for hitting your step daughter, if you decide to let him in.

See this right here is my usual go to philosophy. It works wonders. I was only trying to get alternative viewpoints because I'm getting old and maybe I was wrong.

I was not wrong.

Thanks guys.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

originally posted by: RazorV66

See this right here is my usual go to philosophy. It works wonders. I was only trying to get alternative viewpoints because I'm getting old and maybe I was wrong.

I was not wrong.

Thanks guys.

Whatever you do, get it on video to show her future boyfriends that might be questionable guys.
It should be a good deterrent.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
She's a grown up.

He's a grown up.

Does he not have family? Surely he does? Will they not give him shelter? Apparently not. There's a reason for that.

My opinion: HELL NO!

My MIL tried to to destroy my marriage a couple of years ago. My wife and I are solid, it didn't work, but she is not welcome in my home. Why would she be?

Do not invite evil into your house!
:
edit on 2020 9 14 by incoserv because: they let me.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, she should have Crap loads of money if she has taken a few guys for all they are worth... Have her get a hotel or take a trip without the guy.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Okay, they both sound psycho. I think they both need to grow up and face reality. Harsh, but you asked for advice.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Just because you said you would shoot him doesn’t mean you have to. You can change your mind and you have choice.

What exactly did he say?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Hook me up?

I mean with her.

edit on 14-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

My step daughter is 38 yo and she has always been a man killer. She destroys mens lives and takes everything from them using the law to do it.

Sounds like she found Karma.

My problem is that I told my dear wife that I would shoot him if he ever came here again.

Are you man enough? If you're not ... STFU ... pojigoggi.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Put the guns away...call a peace treaty ...get him drunk ,pour out your own booze and fake drunkeness .then kick the everloving # out of him for laying hands on a woman in your Family.....leave marks and take things you cannot give back,,,,make it a PRIMAL MEMORY......call him an ambulance and then go home and load your gun and if hes a real hardcore arsehole who really would have further hurt your loved ones he will come looking for his 10cents worth of lead....and you will solve you problem for good legally.You are welcome.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

My step daughter is 38 yo and she has always been a man killer. She destroys mens lives and takes everything from them using the law to do it.

My problem is that I told my dear wife that I would shoot him if he ever came here again.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Hook me up?

I mean with her.

Give me a couple of days to see how this sorts out. The new guy is a big sob. He might ruin for everyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I have always hated you.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Sounds like fun

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Put the guns away...call a peace treaty ...get him drunk ,pour out your own booze and fake drunkeness .then kick the everloving # out of him for laying hands on a woman in your Family.....leave marks and take things you cannot give back,,,,make it a PRIMAL MEMORY......call him an ambulance and then go home and load your gun and if hes a real hardcore arsehole who really would have further hurt your loved ones he will come looking for his 10cents worth of lead....and you will solve you problem for good legally.You are welcome.

man o man I want you with me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join