It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's coming?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It seems that being a conservative nowadays is a lot like being a liberal a few decades ago.

The race issue is really not an issue. It's about people with things in common like not wanting your country to burn to the ground while the carpet is being sold out from underneath your feet.

Color has become irrelevant next to political affiliation.

And to what end? What comes after everything is destroyed?

Those who riot and burn and loot can never learn to build.

To be a conservative is to stem the tide.

To be liberal is to encourage this state of no accountability and also over accountability to the point where people can probably steal on a scale previously unheard of while people try to make sense of nonsensical distractions.. The Clinton Foundation was a blueprint for a descent into... What?

What comes afterwards?

Collapse the world economy and create a true 1% vs 99% scenario?

Is a collective hive mind a possibility?

Things are too weird to expect a rational explanation?

There must also be a sense of urgency. This current state of affairs was forced onto us.

New technologies will surely come into play.

I'm a bit all over the show this might just be a rant but I get the feeling things will not go back to normal again, ever.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
No , things won’t go back to normal unless we fight against the evil being perpetrated on the American people and other people around the world. The first step is to identify the enemy who is behind all of the attacks on our society. Right now we only see their minions both in government and the media. How do we figure out who is behind all of this nonsense? That is the key to defeating them.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm a firm believer of detachment. Subscribing to one "side" or another does not make you either a good or bad person.

People need to get back to thinking for themselves, accepting personal accountability and not following herd-mentality.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree the color of prejudice is no longer black and white, its Blue and Red.

As a grandmother, I think some real positive things can come out of the school disruptions. I liked what Greg Gutfield, said about having very talented teachers, teach the class one time, make it entertaining, make these teachers superstars online. This would free up time for teachers to fill in the gaps for their students, check their homework, field trips etc. I would love to see the money follow the student, I believe this would give parents the choices they need to eliminate vaccines, sex ed, mind control BS, hidden agendas by teachers and unions.

The pod groups are also working well for parents.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
I'm a firm believer of detachment. Subscribing to one "side" or another does not make you either a good or bad person.

People need to get back to thinking for themselves, accepting personal accountability and not following herd-mentality.

Quite unlike this thread that wants to take no responsibility or accountability and blame everything on Clinton, OBama or another political party.

I think the new normal will look surprisingly like the old normal where the wealthy continue to prosper, the poor remain poor and the middle class is slowly dwindling away.
edit on 13-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe you can't sense it, but something tells me we are in the beginning of a complete paradigm shift.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I'm a bit all over the show this might just be a rant but I get the feeling things will not go back to normal again, ever.

While I question the validity of many things you post Mr. Bones, with this last thought of yours I fully agree.
You suggest that technology will come into play and I say indeed. Historically all advances in technology had profound impacts wherever they came into play. Today and for the last century the rate of technological advances has kept us on our toes trying to keep pace with it.

The old mans lament, ''why, fifty years ago we didn't have''..... Thirty years ago, ten years ago , last year, we didn't have. But now we do and what will come next year or next week or tomorrow.

This technological environment facilitates changes in human interaction. This plays out across the field of transporation, of communication, of buying and selling, all of our social, cultural and political traditions.

As well there is the natural environment that is changing. Rapidly it seems. Weather patterns are modulating creating unrest across the world. And as environments change so does it's effect on human consciousness. And as human consciousness changes, those old normals disappear.

You suggest that ''things are weird''. I suggest that what appears weird is really the fluctuating and transitional effects of societies that are changing rapidly Holding onto ''what was'' is a challenge when each generation that follows the last generation has different stories to listen to, different music to listen to, different philosophies to take in.

Normal is no more and may never be again.

You suggest that our current state of affairs was forced onto us. I ask you what is that force. Do we limit our understanding of how we are being forced by others who would force us for their own reasons or can we understand that what is forcing us is the juggernaut of human history coming to a crisis point.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What’s Coming? The next civil war.

There are to many of us and to few of them. When we are divided, fighting each other, we are to busy to look beyond at who is pushing the buttons. They need fewer of us and they’ll use our own to do it.

Brother against brother, ideology against religion.

Why aren’t more people protesting the mainstream media? They are the one dumping propaganda into our laps daily, but no one is trying to stop the lying tongues from flapping. They are peddling the division of our country through talking heads and teleprompters. Stop buying their bs, search for your news, stop listening to one source, don’t be spoon fed what they are serving.

Whatever side you are on stop believing everything your media source tells you just because you like there commentary yesterday. Think for yourself!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
dang dudes....the best reply roster for today's dealings ever....

ought to be a sticky those page 1 comments.....

you guys have a fertile mind

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Progressive 1984.

You are unable to speak if it offends them. Anything you say is hate speech if you disagree or mention any statistics. God forbid you are religious and mention that pre-marital sex, adultery, or homosexuality is wrong. Christians and Straight White Males (who do not swear allegiance) are the new punching bags and "enemy of the progressive state".

You say something they don't like, they will get you fired from your job. It is kind of like a cross between the Catholic middle ages and a communist state... witch hunts and punishments for not towing the line to whatever crazy they promote.

You will shut up and go along or you will pay the price.

Kind of like this: They call this hate speech and they send Police to tell him to "stay quiet" or else.

www.pinknews.co.uk...

The 34-year-old preacher also shared an anti-gay pamphlet with members of Cornwall Pride, telling them that homosexuality is “a choice” and “Jesus says that our outward sin comes from our inward evil desire.”

Williamson was warned by police to keep his views in a “safe environment”, but Newquay town councillor Stephen Hick is calling on the home secretary to go a step further and deport him from the UK.

edit on 13-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How do we figure out who is behind all of this nonsense? That is the key to defeating them.

That's easy. Just identify who has the most money + what God they worship then you'll find your answer.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I would stretch what you say here a bit. While subscribing to one side or another does not make one either good or bad, detaching from those two paradigms allows one the freedom to move forward in pursuit of thinking for themselves.

And as to ''thinking for themselves'' goes I almost invert the perspective that you suggest. I question that there ever was a time when people thought for themselves. I see that people in the past ''were'' following the herd -mentality.

In tribal times I doubt that there was much individuality at all, that most thought processes were shared by tribal members and that was it. For thousands of years, Yes, here and there a leader would arise and almost everyone else followed. That's herd-mentality.

I suggest that thinking for ourselves is not an old thing but really a very new thing and what we see as subscribing to one side or the other is merely one more step in that development. Getting past that ''my side and your side way of thinking may be our only hope for survival.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Exceptional and though-provoking OP. I applaud this. The ability to think for oneself in the midst of all this is so damn confounding and arduous.

“How dare you not pick a side?!”

Makes it tough to demonize people. They don’t like that.

Both sides of the aisle

I remember when “free-thinker” or “marches to their own drum” were things to be lauded. Not condemned
edit on 13-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
DP
edit on 13-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
@ TXRabbit...I grew up listening to KLIF 1190....dat you???

curious . Yep, it was KLIF 1190 on the AM dial.....Dave Ambrose won the Dallas 100....Rick Oshea was there and Dave R
edit on 13-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No sir. I didn't grow up in TX

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
It seems that being a conservative nowadays is a lot like being a liberal a few decades ago.

The race issue is really not an issue. It's about people with things in common like not wanting your country to burn to the ground while the carpet is being sold out from underneath your feet.

Color has become irrelevant next to political affiliation.

And to what end? What comes after everything is destroyed?

Those who riot and burn and loot can never learn to build.

To be a conservative is to stem the tide.

To be liberal is to encourage this state of no accountability and also over accountability to the point where people can probably steal on a scale previously unheard of while people try to make sense of nonsensical distractions.. The Clinton Foundation was a blueprint for a descent into... What?

What comes afterwards?

Collapse the world economy and create a true 1% vs 99% scenario?

Is a collective hive mind a possibility?

Things are too weird to expect a rational explanation?

There must also be a sense of urgency. This current state of affairs was forced onto us.

New technologies will surely come into play.

Well JTB Japan's travel agency is closing its doors in my town.

They're doing this because they know what you're talking about things are not going to come back to be what was normal.
Countries are literally closing their doors to international travelers around the world and if anyone would know this JTB would have a good Hands-On inside of what's going to be what is actually taking place today.

In this country here we can leave this country but you have to have a 2-day clear clearance of certificate of the coronavirus to go to other countries yes in order to go to other countries that require the certificate you have to have that done.
now if you're a permanent resident of Japan and you're in America you have to have a certificate of clearance 2 days prior to leaving America that's right and who can really put all this together and leave America in 2 days after you get your certificate it's nearly impossible.

If you've been following music is magic Street talk then you know I've already mentioned the world has become an Open door prison and that's the biggest door around the world.
It is turning out to be a world of who you know and not what you know and that's always been true in Asia especially China.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Maybe you can't sense it, but something tells me we are in the beginning of a complete paradigm shift.

You mean like a Proudboiz boogaloo festival? How will you know how to recognize the people you want to paradigm shift?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Most will hate it, which is good because anything they think the opposite is better (Rule of thumb).

I am very excited and happy about the future.

Knowledge is power and Sun Tzu convinced me I have a really good chance to do great things in that future.

The disaster unfolding will be good for everyone.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'm going to join the stealing soon. Home-schooling is costing my family a great deal. Part of paying the price to live in a top school district included my wife going back to work. That's gone, but the monthly cost of living here has stayed the same.

Stupid mice. And men. And plans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join