It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Mountain Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Does anyone have any info on this report? I found this site.

www.davidicke.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have heard of Report From Iron Mountain and at one time had a copy of it.

The one I know of was a report as to what use is a government during peacetime and how to control economies during peacetime. The report came up with a list of projects or reasons to convince people of a need for government during times of no wars. My understanding is this report was given to President Kennedy.

Here is a review I had written for some friends:

In 1961 Robert McNamara, McGeorge Bundy, and Dean Rusk decided it was time to do a study on long term peace, and war. It was decided to write it at “Iron Mountain”, an underground nuclear hideout for Standard Oil (Rockefellers); Manufacturers Hanover (J.P. Morgans) and others. It was written in secrecy, with no minutes kept. It was unamiously agreed not to release it to the public. We believe it was written by a group of 15 people from the Hudson Institute (Henry Kissinger, and Dr. Milton Friedman were fellows at this time). John Kenneth Galbraith has admitted to being one of the authors.
I. Study the Invisible Reasons for War.
The report states — War has provided society with a system for stabilizing and controlling national economies. No alternate method has shown it is remotely comparable in scope or effectiveness. Wars are fought to control economies.
War is the principal organizing force in most societies. The possibility of war provides the sense of necessity for government to remain in power. War provides anti-social elements with an acceptable role in the social structure. The younger, and more dangerous, of these hostile social groupings have been effectively kept under control by the "Selective Service System". The level of the draft will follow the unemployment rate. Man will destroy surplus members of his own race by war. War is the main force for the development of science... War is a release for social boredom. War enables the older generation with a way of controlling, or destroying its younger generation.
The existence of an accepted external menace is essential to social cohesiveness as well as to the acceptence of political authority. The menace must be believable, it must be of a magnitude consistent with the complexity of the society threatened, and it must appear, to affect the whole society.

II. Peaceful Control of an Economy.
This part of the report was written to find ways to control the economy during peace times. Also to control people during peace.
The Problem — A viable substitute for war as a social system cannot be a mere symbolic charade. It must involve real risk of real personal destruction and on a scale consistent with the size and complexity of modern social systems. Unless it provides a believable life-and-death threat, it will not serve the socially organizing function of war.
The solutions to the above problem (substitutes for war) must meet three criteria: They must be wasteful, they must operate outside of the normal supply-demand system (not accessible to the whims of the people), the people will not be able to stop the wasteful government spending, once started.
The Substitutes:
1. Complete government guaranteed health care for all.
2. Making professional degrees (through education) available to all.
3. Provide spacious living space for all.
4. Mass public transportation.
5. A guaranteed annual income.
6. Giant space programs aimed at unreachable targets.
7. The threat of gross pollution to our survival.
8. Reintroduction of slavery through military service.
9. A social welfare program.
10. Universal requirement that procreation be limited to artificial insemination, via the water supplies, to be offset by an antidote provided by the government.

The magnitude of the waste must not be less than 10% of the Gross National Product. Once a substitute is started by one administration, it will be hard for a later administration to stop it. Government is intended to waste money.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
great review Quas, thanks.
I often wondered if there was a government motivation that was spawned from this report. Kind of along the lines of a NWO.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is the Video:

Right on Google VIDEO -

video.google.com...

Iron Mountain Blueprint to Tyranny Full RARE Video

[edit on 8-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why did no one take hold of this thread? Didn't anyone watch the report on the Google Video Link? This is crazy stuff, so crazy the Government claims it is a hoax, yet this "hoax" is happening every day and getting closer to what we are going to...

Watch the video and respond please...

Watch it here

top topics

join