It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOD employee films metallic sphere above home.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

after my first real deal UFO sighting i saw a small dark metal colored barbell with a purple discharge all around it and it just flew low and slow over the path the ufo took, it also kind of tipped side to side

ETA ive seen a good number off ufos and different kinds and some very very very close, i wonder why some people can go a whole life and never see one and im in my early 30's and ive seen so many.

and there were only 2 that i believe to be ET/UT/UD
edit on 11-9-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I vote balloon 🎈 due to the unsteady wobble in this series of frames @40/fps.....

If tethered by fish line ... you would never see it given the distance and the sky color background.

If it’s alien....it’s having quasi hover issues.

edit on 11-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I vote balloon 🎈 due to the unsteady wobble in this series of frames @40/fps.....

If tethered by fish line ... you would never see it given the distance and the sky color background.

If it’s alien....it’s having quasi hover issues.

If he had a small weight somewhere lower than the balloon, he might have been able to make it look more like it was spinning like UFOs are described spinning but this one looks like someone had a string with no counter weight and was just randomly tugging on the balloon to make it turn.

Either those aliens are high AF or they got their space driving permit from walmart's floral department.

btw... That original close up image: Looks like someone was building a prop and forgot to cover up the seams and actually make the windows look square than cut out with a dull exacto knife.

You would think aliens had billions of years to at least adopt some kind of style. No sporty UFOs! What's up with that?

I wonder how much their Sport and Track models will run an average alien.

REALLY curious about their 0-60 and Q/mile.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

after my first real deal UFO sighting i saw a small dark metal colored barbell with a purple discharge all around it and it just flew low and slow over the path the ufo took, it also kind of tipped side to side

ETA ive seen a good number off ufos and different kinds and some very very very close, i wonder why some people can go a whole life and never see one and im in my early 30's and ive seen so many.

and there were only 2 that i believe to be ET/UT/UD

I'm trying to imagine what the "small dark metal colored barbell with a purple discharge all around it" looks like. Are we talking golf ball size or something basketball or even cow sized" The discharge around it sounds awesome. The side to side motion too yeah that's nice. Been trying to figure out that "tipped side to side" thing for decades now. It's amazing

Know where you're coming from on seeing them. I've pondered that and still pondering.

Maybe it's something to do with being in the right place at the right time, indeed living on or near energy lines would be a real influence on ones likelihood of being near enough to see one.

Is it a bloodline thing, are certin people being monitored deu to some breeding program or experiments?

It could just be as simple as the technology we have these days. People generally seem literally focussed on phone screens, or some other form of technology and don't look at the sky as much as in the past. Children stay inddors on their Ipads / tablets and are focussed on other things than the skies.

Maybe it's something to do with our vision, I read somewhere that a very small percentage of human beings can see in other light spectrums I can't remember which spectrums but the figure of 1.5 - 2% of the general public have this ability?

They are up there though for sure and I can guarantee I could if I had the inclination go to a certain place tonight and if in the right state of mental wellbeing carrying positivity and oneness with mother nature have a very good chance of making contact

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sure, probably a balloon, etc., though I've seen plain, smallish light/white spheres zipping through cloud cover a couple of times and I'd be hard pressed to explain them as balloons, going against the wind and such.

I'd just offer San Diego has some Naval spook issues and it's possible it's tech of a sort. Heck, maybe it was meant to be seen and the guy had contact with a spook with problems and/or a big mouth?

Which reminds me of the kooky little book Chameleo. It's focus is invisibility tech, though.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sputnik Balloon examples.....

Source Link: benhighmore.blogspot.com...

Source Link: mobile.twitter.com...
(Twitter account not needed to get the point....)

DL6OW launches high-altitude balloon named #Sputnik with tubes

edit on 12-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well it's either fake or not but at this rate even if someone took a photo with a grey and a ufo in the background funnily enough people would claim mostly fake (even if it was a whole closeup video). It's kinda hard to get "evidence" when said evidence avoids you. It's obvious we are being toyed with be an intelligent force. The problem is where this force originates from.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Do UFOS exist? Yes. What are they ? We don't quite understand. Where are they from ? we don't know.

It's pretty obvious someone or something is there but they don't want us to know what they are doing. Almost like a fly buzzing around, very evasive and illusive until you wack one out the air and take a look otherwise you ignore the fly.

It's as if we are being desensitized or acclimatized to these wondrous abilities.

Like flies there are all around and about but we just don't bother with them.

I think it's a great high res image, rare sight. How would one capture a ufo?
edit on 12-9-2020 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

this is all i needed to see to know it was fake,

www.disclose.tv...

Overall, we rate Disclose TV a Tin Foil Hat conspiracy website that is low in factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and a lack of transparency.
Disclose TV

PolitiFact's guide to fake news websites and what they peddle

find a better source

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Why is this video still going around?
Those aliens and their shoddy craftsmanship. When you zoom in on the photograph, it's obviously hand fabricated. The top half of the balloon has been poorly positioned and looks it could be a different material. It doesn't sit evenly on top of it either. You can see the seam below the 5 windows on the right:

And it does look like hobbyists Sputnik model:

As Arbitrageur mentioned above, the quote by the man who filmed it:

May be a balloon of some sort. Looks to have a tether going down on one of the arms.

YouTube

Nothing spectacular in its moves, poor construction, same design as the 1957 Russian Sputnik satellite, the guy filming says it's tethered --
Should be an easy answer.

originally posted by: Spacespider
Faces in the portholes ?

Seriously? That's a stretch for anyone's imagination

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not a UFO but an IFO ....a Balloon

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Close!
2.2 meters