It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombias BLM has begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is chaos in cities all over Colombia right now caused by an altercation that took place yesterday in Cali where a couple police officers tased a kid to death. The kid was apparently pleading with them to stop. The scene was of course recorded and now kids are in the streets breaking sh#t a la BLM. I figured a situation like this would eventually happen where Colombia follows the footsteps of the USA, but it's still kind of surreal as there is gunfire going off just a couple blocks away. I'll try to post a source when I know more, I'm just going off of what my wife told me as she just rushed back to the apt from walking the dog.

ETA: So Im a little late. The riots started last night in Bogota, but just started here in Cali. Also the guy was kill ed in Bogota, not Cali.
www.semana.com...

edit on 10-9-2020 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Arm yourself and stay safe.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
BLM: "And to our brothers and sisters in Colombia, we feel your pain..."

🙄...whatever..

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You obviously have a bunch of white supremacists in Colombia.

Don't worry, we'll send you a bunch of entitled white college kids and unemployed pedophiles to combat the white supremacists that are destroying your country.

On a more serious note, is this an ethnic issue you're having with police or just general police brutality?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
proof positive this is a globalist threat.

the internaional money lenders want communist dictatorship across the globe.

they are, for some reason, rushing their plans.

i hate money lending bankers.
i hate commies.

i hate commie scum.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

You obviously have a bunch of white supremacists in Colombia.

Don't worry, we'll send you a bunch of entitled white college kids and unemployed pedophiles to combat the white supremacists that are destroying your country.

On a more serious note, is this an ethnic issue you're having with police or just general police brutality?

Well, obviously the brutality was the catalyst, but the real reason for the chaos is the general hatred of the current president Ivan Duque. He is rightfully loathed by most young people and of course the poor. Needless to say he's ridiculously corrupt and it's all very blatant. Also, he's got control of parliament, the Courts, and the Fiscalia so there's a sense internationally that Colombia is slipping into a dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Not BLM, but police brutatlity. The guy was caucasian. Also the couple of blows to the head with whatever the officer had in his hand wouldn't have helped.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

The two are diametrically opposed.

If there was a world wide 'communist dictatorship' then 'international money lenders' would be out of business.....what would be the point of that?

edit on 11/9/20 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: dantanna

The two are diametrically opposed.

If there was a world wide 'communist dictatorship' then 'international money lenders' would be out of business.....what would be the point of that?

Not necessarily. There's a stark difference between the two. Dictators can be dictators for a little while, but eventually the lenders come with the tanks and bombs to install their banks. When rich philanthropists get together you end up with something like the Rockerfeller Foundation in control of medical science dissemination or weird ceremonies before every rocket launch. You end up with dictatorship smart enough to know you have to trick a population into thinking it's free.

The communistic philanthropists seized the us government once WW2 was lost. They solidified their position by blowing off Kennedy's face on national tv, and they all worked tirelessly to cover it up because they were in control of the very agencies they used to kill him. You don't need many people in government to be for your "side" if you got the money to pay key people in key positions that'll further whatever agenda you may have.
We're facing a new type of mafia. At least newly discovered by the public. We're currently in the phase the Mob was before the government publicly acknowledged it existed--investigations are ongoing and the public is slowly waking up to the fact the mafia didn't stay in streets, they graduated to government. And they're vastly more dangerous than anyone imagined.

We all know it exists but to which degree? Many people wouldn't sleep well knowing bad actors have been in control of important and dangerous psychological techniques. Need proof? Look at what they're attempting to pull in American streets. It really is clear they didn't think she'd lose. They're panicking and rushing their racewar/pandemic plans. And they're just stupidly confident enough to assume no one would catch on. They know they have to play every card in desperation before the public wholly awakens to vast institutional crimes.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4608699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
ETA: So Im a little late. The riots started last night in Bogota, but just started here in Cali. Also the guy was kill ed in Bogota, not Cali.

And you forgot to say that the "kid" that was tased was a 45 years old lawyer.

top topics

join