It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please no more Biden post. WHY?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
Well we all know that he is punishing himself for his wrong deeds in life by going public wanting to be President.

Also goes true for his running mate for vice president.

Do you realize that Joe Biden's lead over President Trump is an average of 10 points?

As CNN states, Biden has the "steadiest lead on record!"

Source: www.cnn.com...

It would be IRRESPONSIBLE for Americans to assume that Trump has got this "locked up", and we should lay off of Joe Biden. He apparently has "The Right Stuff" that the majority of Americans want!

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I needed that.

On topic: I have zero sympathy for Joe Biden.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
IDK.
I have a huge Joe Biden story I've been debating about putting up today.
I had it all written up and ready to post last night...but felt like I was being too tough on the old man.

I'll probably post it today.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Dont vote for biden or trump.

There is the problem.
One of them will win.
Anyone that disagrees with that statement is a fool.

I’ll vote trump if it avoids a doh! joe and horizontal Harris win.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

"quote" Wouldn't it be funny if he actually won the election but didn't win the election and that he was everybody made a joke out of him on primetime News on election night ."end quote"

o look how quaint.

recycling an ignorant and overused anti trump comment to defend biden.

well AGAIN lets use FACTS to prove (as if this was really needed) your just post ignorance to defend your causes.

one.. we use an ELECTORAL system under THE CONSTITUTION.
so not only is "popular vote" number claims irrelivant
but a system that only the looser (and rare at that) claims is "outdated" but doesnt do a damn thing to change it.

two... when the "popular vote" win by trump was challenged in PA and WI by hillory supporters guess what was found.
due to many voter "irregularities" (mistakes and FRAUD to translate) trump GAINED VOTES .. how many was never totally found out as the evidence showed the case had no merit in fact.

HOWEVER when trump asked for the SAME THING TO BE DONE in CA where the "three million" vote win claim comes from , guess what happened.

the democrats fought it in the courts tooth and nail to the point trump decided (unlike they did in PA and WI) not to pursue it to concentrate on other things.

so the "three million win" is not substantiated in any way .

I dont know which is worse..
you reusing proven FACT LACKING/FALSE propaganda or that you keep putting out new threads expecting if you tell the lies/half truths/propaganda over and over somehow it will become the truth.

or at least get people to believe it.

scrounger

fact are usually backed by prove...where are the proof...so far only trump and is audience are saying that...dont you think fox or any other news outlets would jump on the story if it was true...

this is just an other trump lies....like the biggest crown ever...lol...anything coming from trump mouth can't be trusted

the guy get cut lying everyday....how can anyone trust him

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: musicismagic
Its funny I was actually thinking that very thought. Like, yea he's pretty much got no actual chance, but it just feels like I'm kicking someone's elderly uncle in the nuts at this point.

Oh and full disclosure, we were feeling that way about your sky is falling daily updates many weeks back as well. Haha, now I kick you in the nuts!

You are going to be in for a big surprise when Biden is elected President. My prediction is that on election night, the numbers will likely lead heavily towards Trump because his voters will go out and vote in person. In the days to follow, Biden will emerge victorious because most democrats are doing mail in votes. President Trump will claim the election is stolen and we're in for a real #fest. Why do you think they keep asking him if he will respect the votes and the media keeps talking about the President not wanting to leave office.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

As I’ve said before, the election is decided by about five key states.
All the others are irrelevant.

Here in Indiana, judging by the yard signs, Biden will finish third behind trump and garage sale.
No surprise there.

Florida
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Michigan
Wisconsin

edit on 8-9-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

but it just feels like I'm kicking someone's elderly uncle in the nuts at this point.

It's ok, just do it peacefully and you can kick away.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: walkinghomer

Here in Indiana, judging by the yard signs, Biden will finish third behind trump and garage sale.
No surprise there.

Just spit out my coffee, you owe me a new laptop. LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: musicismagic
Its funny I was actually thinking that very thought. Like, yea he's pretty much got no actual chance, but it just feels like I'm kicking someone's elderly uncle in the nuts at this point.

Oh and full disclosure, we were feeling that way about your sky is falling daily updates many weeks back as well. Haha, now I kick you in the nuts!

Can your feet reach Iwakuni, Japan.

Close... Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China, in a little row boat to find ya. You said you had to get your laundry clean. Didn't want noone to hold you, what does that mean?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Judging by what I'm seeing, it's no contest in Missouri. The funniest has to be the grumpy neighbor. He has a feud with our direct neighbor. He has a line of "No Trespassing" signs all along his property line, but they've been replaced by "Trump 2020" signs. I guess he thinks because our direct neighbor has a "Union Strong" sign along the property line against the "No Trespassing" signs that our neighbor will vote Biden, but so many unions have endorsed Trump, that there's no telling where our direct neighbor will be voting ... of course, direct neighbor is a major hunter too and big gun owner.

Then this morning, my aerobics instructor, tough as shoe leather, shows up with a Trump sticker on her truck.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

If we continue to play the game, then we will always have bad choices.

Next election you will be saying well i havs to choose bad because worse might win.

The system can't ever change by thinking this way.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

So long as even one person votes, the game is played.

Do you really think you can stop the Congresscritters from voting for themselves?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wrong. You think the game is fixed. Permanent. Get a movement going and when it becomes big it can create change.

But it will never change by assuming this is the game we must always play.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Change is started at the local level.
Start with state reps.
Move up the ladder.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: worldstarcountry

but it just feels like I'm kicking someone's elderly uncle in the nuts at this point.

It's ok, just do it peacefully and you can kick away.

Joe Biden needs a rest home. Today he said President Trump is the one who wants to defund the police.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: scrounger

"quote" Wouldn't it be funny if he actually won the election but didn't win the election and that he was everybody made a joke out of him on primetime News on election night ."end quote"

o look how quaint.

recycling an ignorant and overused anti trump comment to defend biden.

well AGAIN lets use FACTS to prove (as if this was really needed) your just post ignorance to defend your causes.

one.. we use an ELECTORAL system under THE CONSTITUTION.
so not only is "popular vote" number claims irrelivant
but a system that only the looser (and rare at that) claims is "outdated" but doesnt do a damn thing to change it.

two... when the "popular vote" win by trump was challenged in PA and WI by hillory supporters guess what was found.
due to many voter "irregularities" (mistakes and FRAUD to translate) trump GAINED VOTES .. how many was never totally found out as the evidence showed the case had no merit in fact.

HOWEVER when trump asked for the SAME THING TO BE DONE in CA where the "three million" vote win claim comes from , guess what happened.

the democrats fought it in the courts tooth and nail to the point trump decided (unlike they did in PA and WI) not to pursue it to concentrate on other things.

so the "three million win" is not substantiated in any way .

I dont know which is worse..
you reusing proven FACT LACKING/FALSE propaganda or that you keep putting out new threads expecting if you tell the lies/half truths/propaganda over and over somehow it will become the truth.

or at least get people to believe it.

scrounger

fact are usually backed by prove...where are the proof...so far only trump and is audience are saying that...dont you think fox or any other news outlets would jump on the story if it was true...

this is just an other trump lies....like the biggest crown ever...lol...anything coming from trump mouth can't be trusted

the guy get cut lying everyday....how can anyone trust him

what in hades are you ranting about?

did you read "something about trump" and go to your book of anti trump canned overused comments and pick option 1 , 2 , and 5?

what EXACTLY did i state that was fake, false or made up?

it was reported on multiple major media outlets the vote challenges in PA and WI

it was reported in same sources that trump requested vote check/investigation of CA claim of 3 million win.

with reports on the results of said situations

i dont know what is worse

that you believe the BS your posting or that you believe people are believing it

scrounger

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, from what i remember from cnn
, Trump is responsible for the violence and riots. Biden must be a CNN viewer. Or the same people write both their scripts.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Vector99

And voting trump is being imformed ?? He has done very little for corruption and brought corruption to the rable himself.

Qanon was never confirmed and trump still allows the indefinite war in Afghanistan and increased drone strikes.

He has only furthered the left vs right divide and put zero effort into fixing duelistic politics.

Those who see trump as a savior are as delusional as those who see biden as a figuare for change. Both further the left vs right paradigm.

Thank you for your input Mr. Maddow

It's not like I can turn on msnpc and hear your post almost word for word.

Nah you would never parrot something that isn't true right?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

How am I like MSNBC? I criticize trump and biden. Trump more so because he's POTUS. And you can't turn on TV and hear me word for word because one thing both MSNBC, fox, cnn, oan, and other MSM won't do is allow constant criticism or awareness of our military efforts.

Trump bows down to the military industrial complex despite his speeches that pretend otherwise. It's not like Obama was a whole lot better than trump either and the media was mostly silent during his reign also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join