It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder if there's a connection with my post with dictator Dan of Victoria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Did this have to do with the lockdown in Victoria Australia with dictator Dan.
I bet there's a connection between China and dictator Dan I just feel there really is.
A lot of money was lost on this 6,000 head of cattle going to China.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I wonder if there's a connection with my post with dictator Dan of Victoria

You have made near 6000posts so........ I’m not at liberty to say because that was then, this is now, You can’t rule it out and the clock is ticking yet A broken clock is right twice a day but It is what it is although It ain’t over I am guessing things will get worse before they get better.

​23 ways to say almost nothing

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I bet there's a connection between China and dictator Dan I just feel there really is.

There is, Wikipedia

Upon his election, Andrews fast-tracked Victoria's ties with the PRC. Firstly, he led a group of prominent Victorians to China on his first overseas trip, and promised to send his entire cabinet there during his first term. Eyeing the enormous opportunities with tourism, education and investment, his government signed a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Chinese government under the Belt and Road Initiative in October 2018, but kept its details secret until he released it five weeks later.

I don't know if Dan is wrapped up in the live export market, he did sell out the Port of Melbourne to a hundred year lease to China. Things in the China sea look to be getting tense at times. The live export market has had a lot of issues and inquiries over the years.

It is good for Australian jobs and less stress on the animals to stop the live export trade. Maybe some cows would like to take an ocean voyage, I don't really know? Some trips seam to to better than others. Having proper infrastructure at the destination has been an issue at times as well. People not use to big cows get scared and need more experience to do a better job.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: musicismagic

There is, Wikipedia

Upon his election, Andrews fast-tracked Victoria's ties with the PRC. Firstly, he led a group of prominent Victorians to China on his first overseas trip, and promised to send his entire cabinet there during his first term. Eyeing the enormous opportunities with tourism, education and investment, his government signed a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Chinese government under the Belt and Road Initiative in October 2018, but kept its details secret until he released it five weeks later.

I don't know if Dan is wrapped up in the live export market, he did sell out the Port of Melbourne to a hundred year lease to China. Things in the China sea look to be getting tense at times. The live export market has had a lot of issues and inquiries over the years.

It is good for Australian jobs and less stress on the animals to stop the live export trade. Maybe some cows would like to take an ocean voyage, I don't really know? Some trips seam to to better than others. Having proper infrastructure at the destination has been an issue at times as well. People not use to big cows get scared and need more experience to do a better job.

We would have to follow up on who the insurance money is going to be paid to.

join