It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Animal Reaction Research.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So it seems Close Encounters of the Third Kind pretty much nailed the dog reaction scene

Great thread, got some Youtubing to do

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Personally I am far away from that old 'western' point of view that animals are inferior. The mind of a living being produces electrical waves that travel through space without a limit of 'speed' and it is upon the living being with the tuned ability to receive the waves and to how much their ability is. So the space man with his brain, so much greater than man that he understands how to manipulate plasma energy, he can see a person's car driving towards him from miles away by picking up on those electrical waves coming from the drivers headed in the direction of the space man, or furious space invader, beaming their thought projections towards them. A dog, who normally has the ability more than man, can see the waves of an earthquake underground before the earthquake happens above ground.

The animal reports are so, so important. All over the world we have special reports of animals reacting to UFOs, Even the classic case of the first publicized abduction, the Hills. In most all cases of dogs they will retreat duck down and quiver. I remember doing that same thing in a simple night time dream I had, upon witnessing an 8 ft. tall brown skinned humanoid reptilian being in a space suit, a large tail projecting out of the back of the suit, I saw his face, I remember giving him the most open minded love and respect, and his answer was that there was just no way he could like or love humans to any degree whatsoever. From these reports, we almost begin to see a possible evil behind the saucer, why all those times they leave chemical funky scents. Or, they simply could be reacting to the real harvesting of the animals like cattle and horses, but that just brings us to study those rare reports, that truly show some kind of evil intent, not just a scientific routine or interest. After my years of researching, I can see more of a John Keel point of view. I really think now that the insiders fear to tell the truth to the world, was justified, the horrible truth I think they called it. I believe in the end that every being in the universe has a choice and a pathway in regards to light and darkness, however some beings through generations of a downward trend, it seems even genetically darkness would become a way for them eventually.
edit on 9-12-2023 by MindfulnessTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Hey Karl, what happens many times in regard to thought correlation and time, a synchronization of physical location, together with the thought wave being sent into the ether, if sent at a harmonic timeframe, manifestation of the thought correlation can prevail immediately and back to back. In other words, I think focusing on the subject of this post has contributed to the fact that I have come across a few animal disturbance cases recently.

Here is one to share, coming from the book Mystery Stalks The Prairie in 1976:

Deputy Mitchelotti said, " we were sleeping in my horse trailer that night with two horses tied to the back of the trailer. About midnight I was awaken by the horses. They were creating a disturbance, pulling back on the ropes, whinnying and pawing the ground. I looked up and noticed an object shaped like a football. This object was a solid white, no flashing, glare or any beams of smoke or light. The object was at least five times as large as a star and was moving horizontally across the sky heading north. I woke up one of the other fellows and we watched it for a few short seconds. It was moving at a very rapid speed. After it left our sight I checked the horses and one was missing. I heard it down the road running. I called and it returned but was very nervous which is unusual for this horse. Both horses simmered down and there was no further trouble.

I just love how detailed and specific people were in the 70s, the 70s I think was opposite in so many ways to today. It was such a decade rich in simple honesty, yet it was also the dawn of a lot of bad things, a strange and interesting decade, but so much good to it. One could think that when the UFOs got really close in the 70s, when they were seen as silent helicopters landing on fields with cattle (a silent light really, and the people had no other idea but to call them helicopters) that the ET influence could have helped society melt down in many ways, mentally and spiritually. The evidence is more than there to support the real dark side of the enigma, but the evidence does not support every single ET being to be there, but it could be, or, they may just be more likely inclined.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join