It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a rainbow, but it gives me hope.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This happened to me last week. I am going to share it with all of you because it lifted my spirits a bit and its my sincere hope it lifts yours and gives you hope as well.

I was driving to work early one morning last week, and was listening to a podcast where they were talking about human trafficking. It was disturbing, they were talking about children being trafficked. About me, I am a generic Christian, no affiliation, but I believe in God and Jesus Christ, and at that moment I became angry and blurted out to the devil, that his time on Earth is nearing an end, and God is coming soon, and Christ, and that I feared God, not him. Almost to that moment, I saw a rainbow start to form. I will admit, its a pretty common occurance where I live, I see rainbows here several times a week on average, its just the tropics, and the dynamic weather for the most part. But the timing of this rainbow hit me on an emotional level. Maybe I am just fatigued from the events of this year, the darkness that hangs over us. I had a minor stroke back in January, and think God, I have pretty much completely recovered. But such a thing changes you, puts everything into perspective. I returned to work about the time the pandemic was starting to take hold. So to say the least its been quite a year for me (for all of us, I know) At any rate, back to this rainbow, it became very bright, and quite beautiful.

It lasted for a few minutes, then as quickly as it came, it disappeared. It just felt to me like at that moment, God was answering me in this rainbow and maybe the message just was "I am here". Or maybe it was just a rainbow. But it was a good feeling for those moments that it lasted.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

The Lord will definitely give us communication that we can recognize when we need it. I believe He was reminding you that no matter how bad things seem, you are still His child and He is ultimately sovereign here. I also have the feeling He was acknowledging and rewarding you for your declaration of your belief in Him.

Thank you so much for sharing your moment with us! You’ve blessed those of us who believe. ❤️🙏🏻❤️

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Take it to your heart, I find that rainbows appear sometimes spontaneously when you need a sign or something to guide you or confirm that you are making* the right choices in life. I am going through a period of great change in my life right now and have seen a couple of the most spectacular rainbows in the last week. I take great comfort from seeing them.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
yes, these days I'm seeing special stuff. A rainbow sent to ya.....with effects...cool

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I love me some rainbows, I woke up to find this the other day,

I got this picture the other day too, thought I'd share just because I like it,

Blessed be you and yours

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That's ok, om2011.

My spirit is always lifted when a I see a ladybug. They're the only thing giving me that special feeling, nothing else does.

It's been a while.

top topics

join