It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being programmed to not trust our neighbors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about this. It seems like what is going on is that people are exposing themselves and the end result will be at the neighbors will turn them in.
It's like what these tracking applications on our phones that someone can follow up and turn that person in.
I think all these riots and looting is being approved by someone or some group for some politician group that can that can take control of all right and we'll all be slaves to our masters that we elected them to be our leaders of our lives.
I say this because they create laws that protect them and breaking the law that common people will be punished if we break the law.
edit on 0800000037052020-08-29T05:05:37-05:00053708am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0800000028082020-08-29T05:08:28-05:00082808am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

we'll all be slaves to our masters that we elected them to be our leaders of our lives.

Thats a bit over the top don't you think.?
Slaves to our masters??!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If you're a Democrat you can't be trusted, if you're a Republican you're manipulating the situation, but hey you can trust me.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

we'll all be slaves to our masters that we elected them to be our leaders of our lives.

Thats a bit over the top don't you think.?
Slaves to our masters??!!!!

Not extreme at all. The entire virus plandemic has been engineered to this end.

Have you never read 1984? It not, I cannot recommend it too highly nor too utterly. There are several audio versiones on YouTube. Give it a go.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Yes, to not trust others, to not spend time with other real human beings...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yes, we are being coerced into believing that everyone around us would turn us in for not wearing a mask at the drop of a hat. Some are falling into that trap are are reporting others. We are all guilty of racism because the media says so. Most of us saw this coming and refuse to abide by the manipulation but others are very weak and can't help themselves.

Some people here are very trustworthy, we trust that they will take every chance they get to drop political commentary in non-political forums and we are never let down.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You aren't being programmed to do anything since you live half a world away from these protests.

You know that right?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Not sure where you live but the opposite is true.
Many are closer to their neighbors now.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I don't know, our neighborhood has become like a close-knit family over the past 6 months. Moreso than I can even remember my childhood neighborhood of the late 70's thru 80's being.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I'm very happy to hear the neighbors are teaming up together it's good news for American people.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

For now, maybe. This is only 2nd gear. wait until 4th or 5th...and like the old saying goes, the one people like to parrot when everything is going well, its a dog eat dog world. Soon, when comfort is really threatened you'll see more than enough people snitching and turning others in under whatever pretenses make them feel like good citizens. They'll even create new, soft and appealing terms to encourage the act under the usual guise of health, long term well being and patriotism.

One day they will class those unwilling to toe the line as bio-terrorists or some type of marginalized underclass. That's when they'll come up with a new and sanitized term for genocide.

I hope I'm wrong but I'd bet I'm not.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In the Major Urban areas can see that in the news But it might just be the PROJECTION that they want you to see (MSM machine) - In the rural areas not so much - This is a carefully calculated Assault, make no mistakes.

edit on 942020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

P.S. I reject MSM (mockingbird) Programing - WAKE UP - Think for Yourself !
edit on 942020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join