It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Whoa, wat?? I'm hearing US Marshall's served justice. Crackdown has begun...

DOJ Begins Indicting Portland (and National) Rioters With Federal “Civil Disorder” Charges

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
BOOOM
Michael Forest Reinoehl, who killed Portland Trump supporter Aaron Danielson, died in Lacey, Wash. My sources are telling me U.S. Marshalls went to arrest him."

>twitter.com...

and

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 3-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

and

@TaylerUSA

BREAKING:Michael Forest Reinoehl, the Portland Executioner is dead.The US Marshall’s have shot him dead.

twitter.com...

edit on 3-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

“This bill would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”

edit on 3-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

This would comport with Wictor's (@osweda) contention they did this hit in part to get caught. It was part of the goal. He's gone, the others get away. Case closed, media circus.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I got a frenzied call from my broker before noon. He's always bullish, and loves BlackRock....but. He wanted to dump it, and I coincidentally need a bunch of cash for a RE deal, so I got out very close to the top.

I don't really like talking about this, but he's been shoving BR down my throat for a long time. He's a "follower" of our current events, but I doubt he has any deep insight behind the scenes, except his unusual tone spooked me a little. Usually we are unconcerned and he really likes the "tips" I send him. At a huge firm, he said 0% of his other clients bought MJ stocks. He's older, my parent's broker of 30+ years. Never before have I got a "hurry up and sell" call, only calls to clean out dead wood.

Things could be worse, but man do I hate the risk.

edit on 3-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Michael GermanName got erased I guess. Antifa folds when truly responded to. They only thrive when no resistance.

US Marshals ain’t no joke;

Thurston County Sheriff John Snaza has confirmed that a man was fatally shot by U.S. Marshals in the 7600 block of 3rd Way Southeast in Tanglewilde near Lacey about 7 p.m. While officers at the scene will not comment on or identify the man who was shot, The New York Times and KOMO are reporting it is Michael Forest Reinoehl, the suspect in last weekend’s fatal shooting at a Portland protest.

www.theolympian.com...=cpy

edit on 3-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
Michael Forest Reinoehl, who killed Portland Trump supporter Aaron Danielson, died in Lacey, Wash. My sources are telling me U.S. Marshalls went to arrest him."

>twitter.com...

and

www.nytimes.com...

and

@TaylerUSA

BREAKING:Michael Forest Reinoehl, the Portland Executioner is dead.The US Marshall’s have shot him dead.

twitter.com...

Well, they just watered the tree of liberty taking out this Anarchist working for a future Communist version of Utopia that works "This time".....

I have no doubt he resisted with impunity.

edit on 3-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So this whole Schumann thing has been bugging me since the day of the jiggle. I was trying to show someone some differences to help them learn and I noticed something, well two things now actually. I wanted to show them a difference in the "white spikes."

Now someone they follow on FB was trying to tell them there was a record breaking power spike in the last couple says and that what I was trying to show her the difference about. Im sure you know this picture from the day of the jiggle

My first surprise was when I hopped on just now to take a ss of it now in real time. I have been on and off it most of the night so I was surprised to see this change a few minutes ago

Wasnt expecting that. I was expecting this

Now what I was going after originally for comparison was a random old pic with real hot white spikes that I had ss in the past. I just happened to grab this one below

The point of interest about this? I noticed after I posted it that it was a ss from 9-9-18. So basically from almost dead on the head 2 years ago. We have the jiggle and whats above now and 2 years ago around the same time we had huge spikes. Im just wondering if there is some sort of correlation going on here depending on what time of year? Or??? Heck I dont know, but thought it might give you guys something to scratch your heads about along with me.

If there is a correlation where would that leave us, put us?

ETA: By the way Im using the graph from This Link

edit on 9/3/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting, Trump tweeted this 11 minutes after @Mike Baker of the NYTimes tweeted the suspect had been killed.

twitter.com...

ETA: Video & police scanner audio: heavy.com...
edit on 3-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting, Trump tweeted this 11 minutes after @Mike Baker of the NYTimes tweeted the suspect had been killed.

twitter.com...

The moderators would have reviewed anything by DJT. They still play games with all of our posts, well I won't join Twatter...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Whoa, wat?? I'm hearing US Marshall's served justice. Crackdown has begun...

DOJ Begins Indicting Portland (and National) Rioters With Federal “Civil Disorder” Charges

I'm not really a tactician, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Just a few hours ago, I explained to my wife how futile it would be for Team USA to put up a measured line of resistance to meet "protesters", and fight a pitched stalemate on the streets of America every night leading up to election, 1968-style.

No, it makes sense to let them run wild, not just for the footage but to let them commit ever-increasing criminal acts, dutifully recorded by their comrades and archived in their "encrypted" communications. THEN after the public outcry, smash their ranks into federal court without a bailable solution.

I just got a card from my young 2nd Lieutenant cousin, he's "1/3 way done reading" The Art Of War I sent him over the summer. It seemed like he was otherwise unfamiliar with the work, which is surprising to me. He could have it assigned by an instructor later on, which will be awesome when he's the only one who raises his hand that he's already read it.

Wanting to be cryptic since he is active, I texted him "enjoy the show".

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

No trial, no witnesses, no evidence.

Tied-off nicely.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Seriously, how to you get a fair trial when the Presidente' is Tweeting about your case?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Seriously, how to you get a fair trial when the Presidente' is Tweeting about your case?

To answer your question is we don't have a fair system when the bully pulpit Media is running lies as truth and trying to get people convicted for crimes they didn't commit.

It has become the new rules of how to play the game. DJT is giving what he is getting. I recall demands with many strong presentations before there is even a trial is in place to force the arrest of people in the POTUS WH have been going on in public since before the inauguration of #45.

edit on 4-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe reminds one of a dog that urinates in a spot because it saw another dog urinate in the same spot.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I agree with ya on that note. The debt they'll have to repay will be extreme. Yea, this is not a video game. Systematic round-up. Judging by the video the LEO's riddled his body with bullet holes.

That's really cool you sent your cousin that book! He'll be ahead of his class.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
So this whole Schumann thing has been bugging me

It could be interdimensional aliens from anti-Andromeda or just some lazy Russian technicians with rusty vacuum tubes, take your pick.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Under $4 Prime...

smile.amazon.com...=sr_1_7

It's more about wisdom, rather than memorization as they are taught in prep school. Actually I'm not sure it makes a great book, all you really need is a few meems, like with Budhism.

Which you either "get" or you don't.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 4-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: We're fresh out of ventilators, son.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join