It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Toxic Jane,

Career politicians do not interfere with each other's methods of making money off their positions in office.

This is why Trump is such a threat. He's severely impaired their ability to make millions in dirty money.
edit on 9/23/2020 by Creep Thumper because: HTML F'ED UP IN THIS POST!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dupe.
edit on 9/23/2020 by Creep Thumper because: HTML F'ED UP IN THIS POST!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Something's being communicated by the POTUS Bay of PIGs speech in this tweet from 11:01:15!

LIVE: President @realDonaldTrump delivers remarks in honor of Bay of Pigs veterans t.co...

a) 22x STARS and STRIPES FLAGS + 1 yellow "Brigade 2506" flag makes 23,

b) Mike Pence states that there are 23 Vets in the room.
edit on 23-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Interesting, bizarre connection with 23andMe, Goog, a novel, and the Sumerians.🤔

1/ I think I finally discovered what [their] ultimate plan for control/mass extinction was.

It all revolves around 23andMe, Big Pharma and Big Tech.

And oddly, the answer is contained within the pages of “Snow Crash.” The founder of Google’s favorite sci-fi novel.

twitter.com...

It caught my eye because I was just watching a very good, long documentary on the Sumerians.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
mobile.twitter.com...

Interesting comment from the FED about direct deposits in Treasury for digital dollars.

Just about every one of this documents I read now is "covid" "covid" "pandemic" "pandemic" "future pandemics" which is "Problem Reactions = Solution." For me it makes reading any of this intolerable.

On a side note to that. One of my neighbors, who I have never heard talking, was outside talking with someone a few months ago. I swore the conversation was AM Talk Radio. Seriously. So I walked to the fence, it was not. "Blah blah blah public health crises" "blah blah blah work together to resolve." And on it went. AM Talk Radio dronage in my yard between two alleged humans. I rolled around in the cactus to set myself straight.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ETMN, can you post the link to the Sumerian video you're watching? TY. 🙂

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something's being communicated by the POTUS Bay of PIGs speech in this tweet from 11:01:15!

LIVE: President @realDonaldTrump delivers remarks in honor of Bay of Pigs veterans t.co...

a) 22x STARS and STRIPES FLAGS + 1 yellow "Brigade 2506" flag makes 23,

b) Mike Pence states that there are 23 Vets in the room.

Bay of Pigs = JFK = C_A = Communism = Russia Russia Russia = Embarrassment and more.
On the basic level, I'd say this is putting final closure on it all.
Could it herald a possible exposure of JFK docs or incriminating information coming out?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You are now Closer to reality than you think.....

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh Elon ! What could possibly go wrong ?

Tesla Reportedly Hit With Complete Network Outage

Tesla on Wednesday suffered a complete network outage, with internal systems going down, leaving customer connectivity features that run and navigate Tesla vehicles unavailable.

Tesla owners reportedly experienced difficulties connecting to their cars through the mobile app starting at around 11 a.m. ET, according to Tesla-focused news site Electrek. Tesla's network outage appears to be global with owners around the world reporting the same issue. Owners were still able to access and use their cars....

Now there's a reason not to ever buy one ......
Fears of HACK

edit on 9232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

ETMN, can you post the link to the Sumerian video you're watching? TY. 🙂

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Epstein flight logs from "Lolita Express," in 2009 included only Pilot David Rodgers logs, These logs did not include flights made by Larry Visoski, Epstein's pilot for 25+ years...

Panic’ as top prosecutor subpoenas never-released Jeffrey Epstein flight logs: Report

There is panic among many of the rich and famous” who could be named in these logs, sources say

source

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
WE are the news now!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
File this as a curious entry under the Heading :

Watch the Water

Something weird going on that I ran across

Mysterious GPS signals reveal GHOST SHIPS sailing in wide circles off the coast of San Francisco, despite tracking data saying they should actually be thousands of miles away 9-6-2020

Ghost ships appear to be sailing in large circles off the coast of San Francisco, giving off GPS signals without the boats actually being anywhere near the area.
The mysterious phenomenon was first noticed by Bjorn Bergman, who works for the environmental watchdog groups SkyTruth and Global Fishing Watch, which track the movements of commercial ships across the world's oceans.

Bergman identified signals from nine ships, all of which seemed to be moving in circular tracks in the waters off Point Reyes, just north of San Francisco--and some tracks even showed the ships crossing onto dry land.....

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I dont know Sufi, Wiki is not a good source for all things Trump IMO.

They spin and lie too many things to be trustworthy like Rachel Maddow on BSNBC

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Really must go to sleep but I've just found another nugget...

From POTUS' father's Wiki:

Trump instead elevated Donald to become his business heir, teaching him to "be a killer," and telling him, "You are a king."

References for the quote:
1) Jackson, David (September 8, 2015). "Trump's political skills praised — by Nixon in 1987". USA Today. Retrieved July 5, 2020.

2) D'Antonio, Michael (June 17, 2020). "The psychologist in the Trump family speaks". CNN. Retrieved July 2, 2020.

For comparison:

Prince Charles

POTUS

This theory throws a whole new slant on lots of catch phrases - for example:

5by5 could now mean Queen Elizabeth had 5 children by 5 fathers?

HRC could also mean Her Royal Child (referring to POTUS?)

HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5) becomes "Revelation of Her 5th child collapses the pyramid".

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Looks like John Padesta has resurfaced.
He blocked comments but forgot about the retweet comments muhuhahaha.
They are awsome.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at the Supreme Court

Three days of memorial ceremonies for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg began Wednesday at the Supreme Court, where her flag-draped coffin was carried past clerks who worked for her during her 27 years on the bench and was brought into the building’s Great Hall.

RBG laying in repose comes on the 5 year anniversary of Pope Francis speaking on the White House lawn, next to President Obama, beginning at 9:23am, September 23, 2015. In non leap years, it is the 266th day of the year, corresponding with Pope Francis being the 266th Pope.
Link

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
New Q drops.

I'm on a phone, so.....

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
They are awsome.
twitter.com...

What the hell? That is not Hillary in the video you linked too. I'm beginning to think that any woman shaped object standing next to Bill Clinton is generically named "Hillary" at this point.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

They are awsome.
twitter.com...

What the hell? That is not Hillary in the video you linked too. I'm beginning to think that any woman shaped object standing next to Bill Clinton is generically named "Hillary" at this point.

Was my First thought too ....

I suspect Teresa Barnwell Link

The one on the left

edit on 9232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

They are awsome.
twitter.com...

No it is not.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join