It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dad's dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My dad has many fantastic dreams (dreams anyone would like to dream).

in his dream he comes in contact with an alien species, typical nordics (my dad knows very little about ufology and he certainly acknowledges there could be other lifeforms but isn't really into the whole scene and probably knows little of typical aliens), Blonde and some Black haired, they come from a very large universe with very large planets (you'd hope they have some gravity altering techniques!) and they have a very large ship, which is like 100 kilometers long and like 50 kilometers deep (I am not sure about this, I have to ask him about it again, i'll ask him to write this down so I can show it to you)

In his dream he is gold like, he is able to go to new york, make the twin towers rise again, put the planes on the ground and have the people reunite, and more fantastic yet is that they can bring that dead BACK TO LIFE from over 200 years ago!

VERY interesting dreams my dad has, and he can have them at will too, he knows how to have them.

Can he be in contact will aliens? or does he just have fantastic dreams?

I wish I could tell you all what he told us, I will try to get him to write it down.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
that is a really cool dream. i wish i could do that with the twin towers and bringing people that are 200 years old back to life

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well this sucks, this topic is dying already!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I dont know about contact with aliens but I believe your dad might have mastered the technique of Lucid Dreaming. He can consciously control his dreams and make them whatever he wants them to be. Cool stuff!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sounds like a pretty cool dream sometimes I can control my dreams.
The best dreams I have ever had is when I fly. I am 24 now I believe the first time I did it I was around 21 or 22. It really is the most amazing thing I actually feel like I am flying but for some reason sometimes I have trouble getting off the ground.

When I can go really fast and high is the best. One time the highest I tried to actually fly into space once but there was some type of barrier blocking me access. I was pissed oh well one day maybe.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
EVERYONE I have talked to have problems getting off the grounds, this is quite bizarre, I wonder why...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Don't know but I did not first start having mine till after my freind was talking about how he could fly in his dreams sometimes. I would say about a year or two after that I had some dreams about flying. Unfortunately I have only been able to do it 4 times. I wish I could do it at least once a month.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Maybe they abducted him and installed some pretty cool software in his brain that lets him do whatever he wants. Now that would be cool!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
this is littre to out there i mean dreams have alot of reality to them but... dude, i mean alot of dreams sometime could decide the future or whats not your dad might be a psyco?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
but that would be cool if it happened

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i wish that aliens would abduct me and put me on a better planet that had nice people on it now that is a dream

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
My dad has many fantastic dreams (dreams anyone would like to dream).
Hello :-)

i think, or i know that your dad must be a pretty nice guy.
This dreams of his is a gift.I think that hes in contact,but mabye he dont know it yet.mabye its a message for him that he should digg deeper within to seek the truth.i have same kind of dreams.i cant explain but it greather than any movie.Take care of your dad, and love him.get him to writw down his dreams and even draw thwm if he could :-)

love from me....

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Can he be in contact will aliens? or does he just have fantastic dreams?

Probably the latter. Possibly lucid dreaming. Which is a lot of fun by the way. Flying is only the start.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
wow lucid dreams sounds awsome! i can do what i want but can not alter the reality my dreams present, once the aliens took me to their home planet, travelled through dimensional rifts to get there it was quite a fascinating experience. your dads dream sounds spot on. wish i wasnt so subject to persecution in mine though lol

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My mom often has visions when she is laying awake in bed, once she saw an angel (Later turned out to be Emanuel or something), my mom also had visions of her previous life and she remembers lots of details.

Her latest vision was quite bizarre for her, she saw grey and something like a big ape like big foot maybe?

my family is quite sensitive to paranormal activity, unfortunatly I don't really have a gift like that, however I had my fair share of experiences.

Thank you for the kind words dreamer, born in 1981 huh? good year!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, I had a dream this morning that I just cannot explain. I dreamt I was in a church that was placed on a warf close to a large body of water. On one side were Humans. On the other side were Reptilians disguised as humans. They had pale skin and black hair with pointy ears, quite similar to Elves in the Lord of the Rings. Well, the priest was a human and she started leading everyone in a Reptilian language prayer to pay homage to the Reptilian homeworld. Now I was in this dream of course and I found myself siting on the Reptilian side instead of the human side of the church. Even odder was the fact I could recite this Reptilian prayer in the Reptilian language though I had never heard it before in my life. It sounded quite similar to Latin with alot of hums and hisses. Well, a child starts acting up during the Reptilian language prayer and the female priest adminishes the child and the parents by cussing them out. This show of hostility from the human priest during the Reptilian prayer angered and offended myself and the Human Reptilians. It was at this point that I woke up.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

top topics

join