It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North American Community - Another Step to Centralization of Power.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
SOURCE!

America wants its version of the European Union and will make whats called "The North American Community".

The step is being made by the US Council on Foreign Relations... this group is extremly powerfull and are the main drivers of the New World Order. Also the Canadian Council of Chief Executives & The Mexican Council on Foreign Relations. I guess the latter two groups are basicly the same as the U.S CFR.

[sarcasm] Of course... this is all in the name of anti-terroism
[/sarcasm]

Centralization of power is happening right before your very eyes my friends

Now all that needs to happen is for the rest of the sections of the globe to form their little "Unions" or "Communities" and then have a big ass nuclear war and bring them all under the banner of the United Nations. Basicly that is the New World Order in all its glory.

History of the CFR for those that want to read up on this extremly powerfull group and forefront player in the New World Order - www.conspiracyarchive.com...

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Those who want what they want will always keep trying different avenues. Despite Tenet's appeal yesterday to convince Canadians this is a good plan, we do not appear to be acquiescing. Our courts are currently embroiled in this very issue relative to the illegal incarceration of Maher Arar, and if they perform as anticipated, this little biometric border suffers another set-back.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Those who want what they want will always keep trying different avenues. Despite Tenet's appeal yesterday to convince Canadians this is a good plan, we do not appear to be acquiescing. Our courts are currently embroiled in this very issue relative to the illegal incarceration of Maher Arar, and if they perform as anticipated, this little biometric border suffers another set-back.

Is it just me or does that make no sense whatsoever

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
America wants its version of the European Union and will make whats called "The North American Community".

I remember reading about this and i was going to make a thread about it. It seems many "Unions" are appearing across the world now, looks like the new world order is moving closer by the second.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I remember reading about this and i was going to make a thread about it. It seems many "Unions" are appearing across the world now, looks like the new world order is moving closer by the second.

Yeah and the people who head these unions are the people with the NWO agenda so maybe a mighty arse global crisis might not be needed to abolish sovereignty afterall!

I dunno tho... just speculating.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

so maybe a mighty arse global crisis might not be needed to abolish sovereignty afterall!

its needed. You got to get people to back a movement like this, so you create an event that will scare the hell out of them so that they expect anything as a hero.

new topics

top topics

join