It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to the Paranormal: Channel my Thoughts/Feelings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am issuing a challenge to all ATS-Paranormal peoples. I believe in you because I am a paranormal type. I can instinctively know the mirror reflection in space/time hinting to the winds of fate. My challenge to ATS-Paranormals is to channel my thoughts, personality, soul plan in order for me to understand myself better. Do you know what it is that I'll do in the future, I am 50% certain I do, but I am asking you to fill in the gaps with your abilities.

Thank you,
NSA

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It would be helpful to tell a little about yourself.....without getting too personal. Maybe your proximity, age group, etc.

People who channel often view a photo or hold an object belonging to the person they're attempting to contact..... A picture of an item you possess might work.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
18-25 age group. I like to explore, kayak, etc. It's hard to sum up the things that are important to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What do you guys think of the idea of adding asl's at the end of a message?

18 female Canada

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hello NSA

OK....I gave it a shot...you have brown hair.. drive a blue car...at one time you wanted to be an astronaut because of your fasination with space, you still have an interest in space exploration..... but your real love is in tecnology and science....if this is true go for it.

If I'm wrong... be nice,.....I tried.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Only you can know yourself better and know your soul plan. When I saw you, the first thought I got was "adventerous" this was before you told us about kayaking. I also see a lot of tree/mud, which gives me an indication you are an outdoor person quite sporty, in fact I feel like you want to join the army or perhaps are in the army. Overall I just see a lot of nature elements around you. Water, trees, mud.

I did not get a scienctific or space exploration connection. Just exploration in general. I feel that perhaps you would like to try a lot of dangerous sports like sky diving because of the sheer thrill of it. That you are not the type of person to be afraid. If I were to put some qualities on you, I would put courageous, adventurous and "seeker"

I see you as the type that would like to try everything, because life is so short, and we are here to enjoy and have fun. I also see you as somwhat confused. I get a very male, strong character. I wonder if you are interested in the camping scene? A nomadic life and nature life, would appeal to you. Like living in a jungle.

I could be wrong, but these are just the impressions I got.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Only you can know yourself better and know your soul plan. When I saw you, the first thought I got was "adventerous" this was before you told us about kayaking. I also see a lot of tree/mud, which gives me an indication you are an outdoor person quite sporty, in fact I feel like you want to join the army or perhaps are in the army.

I did not get a scienctific or space exploration connection. Just exploration in general. I feel that perhaps you would like to try a lot of dangerous sports. That you are not the type of person to be afraid. If I were to put some qualities on you, I would put courageous, adventurous and "seeker"

I see you as the type that would like to try everything, because life is so short, and we are here to enjoy, have fun. I also see you as somwhat confused. I get a very male, strong character. I wonder if you are interested in the camping scene?

I could be wrong, but these are just the impressions I got.

That was scary.......almost exactly me.....or should I dare say exactly. Although I am a outdorrsy person and adventurous I am not really like an Alpha Male......Did you mean by strong character that I am confident? If so, than yes that is correct. And also, yes I am joining the military.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
Hello NSA

OK....I gave it a shot...you have brown hair.. drive a blue car...at one time you wanted to be an astronaut because of your fasination with space, you still have an interest in space exploration..... but your real love is in tecnology and science....if this is true go for it.

If I'm wrong... be nice,.....I tried.

Very good also. Only one part wrong, the car is black but when the sun shines on it it looks Navy blue. So, i guess technically you weren't wrong.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It is always good to trust your first impressions. No, I did not get Alpha male either. I just got someone confident and attuned with nature. Yet, also child like and confused and looking for more things to explore and try. The possiblities are endless.

I was thinking what kind of spirituality would appeal to you and I got nature meditation and shamanism. Have you ever considered just painting yourself completelty green or blue and to just merge with the sky or greens of the woods. Because, whenever I see you, I see as if you merged with nature, become one with nature.

That is why I was thinking that this kind of animalistic spirituality might appeal to you. For you meditation is not about stilling the mind, it is about movement, energy, running around the woods without any care, becoming an animal. It sounds like fun actually!

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It is always good to trust your first impressions. No, I did not get Alpha male either. I just got someone confident and attuned with nature. Yet, also child like and confused and looking for more things to explore and try. The possiblities are endless.

I'm impressed with your channeling. Honestly, I could not have put it in better words.

I give you two thumbs up.

Job well done, congrats.

I'm voting for you to be way above top secret.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Glad to know I had some right. I did this by remote viewing ...not channeling.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
want to try me too?

18-25 age group
full time college student with a part time job
live in the northeastern united states

i would like the same kind of response as you gave NSA. I would like to see what you guys see in me, to see if what I believe, is truely what I believe deep down and will stick with me. The whole 'soul plan' that Indigo Child did was, intriguing and made me curious

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello Spoodini

Lets see.....hmmmmmm. I tried remote viewing. I saw a blond male with blue eyes and is that an earring? And you work in a food place. I saw you near a lake or resort where there is fishing and camping. And you are interested in something a machine that deals with taking pictures.

Be nice

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ms_Bhavn,

I'll post my response after I can see whether or not Indigo would like to try this too. Ill give you a insite message though so I don't have to keep you waiting

EDIT: when I accumulate 20 posts.

[edit on 3/21/2005 by spoodini]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'll bite..........

Office Manager
Married
Live in North Eastern US

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Spoodini, I am sorry, but I am not getting anything from you. So, I can't really do a reading for you. With NSA I got something the moment I saw him.

The best I can do is see what I get while typing, I am not good at these types of readings, but I'll try anyway. Although I have nothing strong on you, the thought I am getting for you is "fire" and red. Anger, suppressed anger. I see a volcano that is about to erupt. I wonder if you have any emotional suppresion problems. Do you have a tendency to be quiet or suddenly speak out loud. I also feel an issue of self-esteem.

I think you are quite grounded in reality and in work, but feel yourself to lack worth. This is going to be funny, but I think you have some sexual problems or problems with sexual partners. Are you introverted?

Physically, you seem quite thin and weak or just weak. I don't see you as being a very physical person. This is all I'm getting at this moment. As I said it is very weak. I cannot be sure of it.

The colours I see around you is a murky grey, I also get the word "corny" and an interest in computers - software.

Overall, quite a murky aura - quite dull and grey.

This is not a very positive reading I know.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Can you try with me Indigo_Child or anyone else?

I am going to be tough and give no information about me on this post. If you can get a good read on me, I will be more than impressed.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
Hello Spoodini

Lets see.....hmmmmmm. I tried remote viewing. I saw a blond male with blue eyes and is that an earring? And you work in a food place. I saw you near a lake or resort where there is fishing and camping. And you are interested in something a machine that deals with taking pictures.

Be nice

Blonde male is correct! I used to have blue eyes at one time, but not anymore, they are hazel
I have no piercings but I do wear jewelry on occassion. I've had people ask me if I had an earring before, for some strange reason, when they are in front of me. I have a small mole on my earlobe I believe ;x I like on a small river which is right outside my window. And you probably saw a couple cameras in my room?

Next post will be response to Indigo...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Spoodini, I am sorry, but I am not getting anything from you. So, I can't really do a reading for you. With NSA I got something the moment I saw him.

The best I can do is see what I get while typing, I am not good at these types of readings, but I'll try anyway. Although I have nothing strong on you, the thought I am getting for you is "fire" and red. Anger, suppressed anger. I see a volcano that is about to erupt. I wonder if you have any emotional suppresion problems. Do you have a tendency to be quiet or suddenly speak out loud. I also feel an issue of self-esteem.

I think you are quite grounded in reality and in work, but feel yourself to lack worth. This is going to be funny, but I think you have some sexual problems or problems with sexual partners. Are you introverted?

Physically, you seem quite thin and weak or just weak. I don't see you as being a very physical person. This is all I'm getting at this moment. As I said it is very weak. I cannot be sure of it.

The colours I see around you is a murky grey, I also get the word "corny" and an interest in computers - software.

Overall, quite a murky aura - quite dull and grey.

This is not a very positive reading I know.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

As for Indigo, I'll PM you when I reach 20 posts. I feel like you were actually inside my mind or something with the way you were able to tell things.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
NSA, I see you living in New Zealand. You've been there once, or are on the cusp of going there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join