It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power trippin Dan Andrews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Also in the article, ME bank pay approx 525k per year to access ACTU worksites, to recruit clients. If this is not a form of corruption then what is. Please remember the actu is aligned with the victorian labor party, dan andrews cronies.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It is all the little people at the end of the line as unsecured creditors should the bank mess up its finances. The federal government did put in a minimum guarantee for the bank customers when the GFC did hit. In Greece it was just tough luck.

A lot of people are pushing the boundaries of capitalism, people like George Soros set their moral compass to it.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Ahhh the good old days of a ninja loan (no income no job, assetts) though in reverse.

Its all smoke and mirrors.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

There is a battle underway 'for the soul' of the Australian Labor Party

I don't really know what this fight is about, hopefully some in the Labour party are waking up to the scamdemic going on. The unions started off as a good idea, helped with a lot of worker rights. As for what they have become these days, some seam worst than the bikie clubs.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I live in regional Eastern Victoria where we have 0 cases and 2 historically.

This absolutely bloody enraged me, coupled with the fact he asked the ADF for military drones and they said no (they may be the last government agency still working for the people), or the fact that to justify stage 4 he said it was because out of thousands of people supposed to be isolating when police checked 1 in 4 weren't home. The police commissioner has since come out and stated since March only 42 people had been fined for this.

Oh and then there's the hotel quarantine overseen by his government which is responsible for 100% of the second wave! And that smug c**t has the nerve to lecture us on following the rules!?

Time for this clown to go. Time for regional Australia to manage our own affairs.

I hereby declare the republic of Eastern Victoria

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

money for loan out of thin air

Its called fractional lending

Fractional reserve banking is a banking system in which banks only hold a fraction of the money their customers' deposit as reserves. This allows them to use the rest of it to make loans and thereby essentially createnew money. This gives commercial banks the power to directly affect the money supply.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join