It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power trippin Dan Andrews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I had alluded to this in a seperate thread though feels this warrants a seperate thread.

Mods if this is not where it should be, could you please move it to the right spot.

Our great leader dan andrews, has implemrnted emergency laws which expire on the 16th of September.

He is trying to push through legislation to maintain the lock down laws for a further 12 months, so if stage 4 lockdown is implemented for the next 12
Months we will only be allowed one hour of exercise a day, short shopping trips and if you are lucky to still have a job you musrdt have a permit to leave the house to travel too and from work.

He needs to get the legislation through the lower house and the upper house to be law. Should this go through and become law it would be catastrophic, so the states economy will be destroyed.

Also as per my previous thread victoria will be the police state.

www.abc.net.au...

edit on Sat Sep 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Try to stay positive my fellow countryman. It sickens me to the core what these politicians are getting away with.

Notice how all his photoshoots show him as dishevelled. Trying to make out that he is suffering like 99% of other Victorians.

What a tosser.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Agreed he is not disheveled, hes probably sitting back sucking on bottle of 67 dom perignon, whist Victoria suicide rate has increased by 17 percent because of his decisions. He has shown his true colours.

His rego plate on his car is probably FIGJAM.

He probably has stylists and make up artist to make him look that bad....lol.

I am hanging tough, though it saddens me people cant see it. They are too distracted by social media, some cant see the forest through the trees.

edit on 24-8-2020 by robsmith because: Terrible spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There is something wrong with Dan, I don't exactly know what it is. His failure to address any of the larger problems with his fixed narrow focus on Covid is troubling. As he goes on to extend stage 4 lock downs for a year, what is his real plan?

The failure of the media to address treatment options and block the legal justifications for the lock down is also troubling. It is not just Dan backing the sales pitch for vaccinations. He is on board and part of the globalist agenda.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I wish I could my finger on it. There is something not quite right with him. I was discussing him with a friend, and my mate thinks he is owned by someone or some group.

For his decision making process is so out of touch with the reality of the situation, and his decisions are not for the greater good.

As crazy as it sounds, on another thread there was mention that covId is being used as a cover for alien visitation, which could make sense that they may come in on a polar orbit, which between antartica an australia there Is TassIe, no offence to Tassie they need to make a grand entrance, and Melbourne would be possibly the f Irst capital the aliens hit, I mean land at.

Please dont flame me for this odd theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Please dont flame me for this odd theory.

It is no more odd than the behaviour of Dan. There is some kind of dark force somewhere responsible for this mess, It is usually a good idea to keep all the options on the table until the evidence indicates otherwise.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Could be aliens. I'm going for prepping us for the GFC thats been postponed for the last 15 years. Too much funny money around. The 1920s depression will look like a walk in the park.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Kwakev, who knows nothing is making sense, as Sherlock holmes said "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Though I dont know why, if that Is the agenda prepping for the gfc, they would screw the economy for Victoria over so royally so early on. My opinion is the gubment would want to have us work until we die, so they are achieving some of these goals though it wouldnt look good when people drop dead at the console.

If people drop in their own homes its out of sight out of mind, better for the powers that be.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Good points. I mean they're prepping us for shortages unemployment queues etc. Testing us how complaint we are. I'm not dismissing kwakevs dark forces. I agree theres more than just the outer appearances.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I'm going for prepping us for the GFC thats been postponed for the last 15 years.

It is kinda surprising the economy is still running after the 2008 GFC mess, little on the surface seamed to have changed. it does appear there where attempts to crash the economy when Trump got in. He managed to get control of the Fed and stopped that one from happening.

It does appear there is a lot of leakage in the monetary system. With Trump's executive order on human trafficking able to reclaim all the assets of the offenders, it will help to rebalance the books if the upper levels of these crimes can be made to account.

With Bill Gates addiction to more money, he does not seam like the kind to crash the economy. He just wants it all for himself I guess? Control all our digital credits so when someone speaks out of line they can be cut off as a warning to others.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I quickly read an article on ABC news that said the Reserve Bank was downplaying the extent of the housing crisis as far back as May. In a nutshell their own economists were silenced. Information the ABC was only able to get through FOI

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Its all an illusion. The price of shares compared to their earnings is ridiculous. The seizure of assets of the traffickers would be a drop in the ocean to the size of the deficits.

FYI world debt
www.usdebtclock.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Following the money is a great way to help unravel it all. Does my head in at times trying to make sense of it. Lot of secrets wrapped up in it.
edit on 24-8-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The seizure of assets of the traffickers would be a drop in the ocean to the size of the deficits.

The heat is already on the tail of Lez Wezner, lots of billions there. What happens when places like the World bank and the Vatican become complicit. Could be looking at Trillions quite quickly.

As for what is going on in the derivative markets, yeah, lots and lots of Trillions there.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Totally agree, with kwakev dark forces at play, it could be something of something simple bet between some extremely controlling and financially backed people, sort of like the movie Trading places with Eddie murphy and Dan Ackroyd all for a dollar, to destroy the world, we know old money is not old fir a reason.

Although it coud be Sorus, musk, bezos, to think these 3 people have more wealth than a small country.

Whatever is at play goes beyond anything that has been tried in the past, there appears to be so many layers at play, and so many plates on a stick spinning in harmony, until one of the crashes, though whoever is spinning them is doing a marvelous job of controlling alk the possibilities.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

If you want some interesting reading, check out ME Mbank, members equity, a Major lender her in Aus, which has never turned a profit. Now that makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Perhaps send him some mail with these stamps on them or something.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It is ridiculous that so much effort has to be taken to gain otherwIse public information. It going to be sad, and hard when the banks start calling in mortgage debts. Just in my crappy street there are people mortgaged at over 1 million australian dollars, thankfully I have a stable job.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Now that makes no sense.

It sounds like they are using the balance sheet. When someone goes for a loan, the agreement they sign to pay back the money is considered an assets, like cash. Now that the bank has this asset, they can make up the money for loan out of thin air because it puts their balance sheet back in balance, asset in - asset out. A lot of banks use this trick so they can move money between each other a lot easier.

Yeah, i know it just does not seam right. It is part of this crazy game.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here is is some interesting reading about me bank, on your redraw account, me bank in order to reduce potential losses if there is a property crash.

thenewdaily.com.au...

SHIFTY!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join