It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Daniel Andrews a clone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If you don't know who Daniel Andrews is, he is the Premiere of Victoria and the one responsible for draconian Covid measures in Melbourne and greater Victoria. For some background,

Dan Andrew’s extension of the state of emergency is the act of a ‘megalomaniac’

Former Victorian Premier Jeff Kennett has blasted Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews as a "megalomaniac" for his draconian 12 month extension of the state's state of emergency.

Premier Daniel Andrews has announced Victoria’s state of emergency will be extended for 12 months beyond the scheduled September 13 finish date.

Dan is also known for his alliance to China.

Upon his election, Andrews fast-tracked Victoria's ties with the PRC. Firstly, he led a group of prominent Victorians to China on his first overseas trip, and promised to send his entire cabinet there during his first term. Eyeing the enormous opportunities with tourism, education and investment, his government signed a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Chinese government under the Belt and Road Initiative in October 2018, but kept its details secret until he released it five weeks later.

Wikipedia

So where this clone theory comes in is with some reports that attached earlobes are a flaw in the cloning process.

Joe Biden also has an alliance to China with his past negotiations. I don't have any early photos of Dan to see if he was born this way or something has happened along the way.

Dan is not the only one ignoring the data on Covid treatments, but he is leading the charge to make a bad situation worst. Has Dan been replaced to be the tip of the spear in a covert alien invasion? Or is he just mean spirited and stupid as he destroys the community he is entrusted with?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Love it, I just posted a similar thread about the stage 4 lockdown.

I have to agree, his recent decisions here in Victoria are questionable, he appears to have no sense of sovereignty, and he seems hellbent on destroying Victoria.

I could see he is a clone that has been programmed to economically destroy the state so the chinese can swoop in after 12 months when we are at rock bottom and buy up the state at fire sale, foreclosure prices.

There is no logical reason for what he I s doing other than to destroy the state. Perhaps the chinese have mastered mk ultra mind control, or he is a clone.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My ear lobes are connected like that, so am I a flawed clone of myself?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Do they have red circles drawn around them? If so, yes, you are a clone.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I don't know. Where they always connected like that or did you just wake up one day like that? When unusual body modifications take place it does raise some questions.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Most likely

They really should check the copy algorithm scanner settings...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is the video Dan doesn't want you to see

The inconsistencies identified by Dan Andrews in his public statements does provide evidence that there are either two Dan's with conflicting positions or he just lacks integrity. Either way. not good for that role.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Daniel Andrews has 'lied to Victoria'

More evidence that something is not with what the Premier is saying and doing. Even with all these restrictive road map conditions some parts of Victoria are fine to open. But they are still locked down?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Someone is out and about with a Dan Andrews latex mask. This is not the only political leader to be caught out in this way. Just what is really going on?

Is the real Dan Andrews still stuck in a hospital bed some where from that bashing he got a few months ago? Did someone assassinate the real Dan due to his tyranny? Yet this dark circus clown world continues...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This looks like the video the previous image came from:

IN FULL: Victoria records 25 new cases of COVID-19 | ABC News

It is tough to tell as there is some lighting and shadow issues going on with the collar and the neck.

Something does not look right, another one the maybe box for now... With the scale of deceit and deception going on these days it is one to watch out for.

top topics

join