It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic full bird given a star

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
military. com

Inspectors Said Her Toxic Leadership Was 'Worst Seen in 20 Years.' She Just Became a 1-Star

She created a "culture of fear," according to the report. A unit with pride in its mission saw its morale tank, according to the report, and was turned into "hushed masses afraid to speak up, speak out, or suggest meaningful innovation."

This is such an air force thing now a days, once upon a time when we were the greatest air force in the world even a lowly staff or tech felt they could address a problem with a commander and not fear retaliation.

Now we have commanders that ride lower ranking people till they drink or commit suicide, (by the way if you didnt know this year is setting new records for the USAF in this area), we fill out there stupid climate assesment surveys and what we get in return is stricter handling. We go to the IG they still get promoted, we give them senior enlisted whos only job is to tell them when they are going off the rails and instead we get political sycophants trying to make E-10. (doesnt exist by the way)

When the new CMSGT of the Air Force was selected I got not 1 but 2 surveys pushed down (1 civil service the other military) talking about diversity!

this was just after a quarter with multiple planes going down including a crew lost in the north sea, suicides at record levels and they are worrying about diversity.

Now this... a woman that litterally drove an airmen to suicide somehow got her Star, she should have been shown the door... we are already years behind on drawing down our numbers at the puzzle palace why are we still shoving people in there?

I never second guessed staying in, enjoyed the majority of my career but at this point I cannot wait to put my pinkie toe across the finish line and I am gone, we are putting the wrong people in command positions, we have airmen afraid to question higher ups (dont know what in the hell basic is teaching now a days) an aging fleet, money issues, and from what I have seen a return to ring knockers disliking and not trusting the enlisted ranks.

instead of inovating to stay ahead of the chinese we seem to be stagnating hard core and regressing accelerating the timeline for them catching us.

edit on 23-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That's how every empire falls..

edit on 2020 8 23 by incoserv because: correct video link.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You can thank the Senate.

The Senate received Grant's nomination to become a brigadier general on Nov. 26, 2018. The nomination was confirmed that December, about 10 months before the IG's report on her leadership style was completed.

I had two 6 year enlistments.
Halfway through the second I needed out.
Talked to my First Shirt. He told me about the "For the convenience of the Air Force" route, don't remember the reg. number.

By the time I was out it was a Honorable Conditions, but my lawyer said "There ain't a nickel's worth of difference."

There is a difference though if you put in applications with Military Contractors. Fair warning.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Yea read in another article that the investigation had already started, once upon a time even an investigation that cleared your name wrecked promotion chances.

top topics

join