It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACTIVISION Redpilling the kids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Greetings fellow degenerates,

Have you seen this trailer yet? It's for a video game but it features Yuri Bezmenov.

Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov (Russian: Ю́рий Алекса́ндрович Безме́нов; 1939 – 1993),[1] known by alias Tomas David Schuman, was a Soviet journalist for RIA Novosti and a former PGU KGB informant who defected to Canada.

After being assigned to a station in India, Bezmenov eventually grew to love the people and the culture of India. At the same time, he began to resent the KGB-sanctioned repression of intellectuals who dissented from Moscow's policies.[3] He decided to defect to the West.[3] Bezmenov is best remembered for his anticommunist lectures and books from the 1980s.

You mean someone who endured Communism didn't like it?????????? IMPOSSIBRU

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
looks like COD is back on schedule with annual games. I don't have an issue with this but price point always sucks paying $60 every year for the same game re skinned for a 6 hour campaign and an unwinnable online presence unless you buy the "season pass". I would pay $20 for just the campaign as some or the majority imo are interesting enough to play through.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
looks like COD is back on schedule with annual games. I don't have an issue with this but price point always sucks paying $60 every year for the same game re skinned for a 6 hour campaign and an unwinnable online presence unless you buy the "season pass". I would pay $20 for just the campaign as some or the majority imo are interesting enough to play through.

I read the best comment on this video:

J G
2 days ago
The first stage: Demoralization
The second stage: Destabilization
The third stage: Crisis
The fourth stage: Microtransactions

edit on 22-8-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Activision is horrible for the gaming industry. I mean, they make money, but everything they touch gets ruined.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LOL the guy there mimicking the political aspect the trailer shows versus the political and greedy agenda of the company. That is good.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Activision is horrible for the gaming industry. I mean, they make money, but everything they touch gets ruined.

Without a doubt 100%

So many franchises I loved and they shat all over...

bastards.

Honestly seems like it's been a competition between Bethesda, EA and Activision to see who can crap on the consumer the hardest.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't disagree with you at all but then there is this I have to say, Activision does have a lot of talented writers artists and geeks. I wish some of these teams could afford to go on their own and do things they want to versus the ball and chains they have to wear to pay their bills and do what they love. I don't think that the company treats them like slaves but the people that make these games are really talented its their corporate d bags that ruin their work and force in the bs

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Their exceptional greed is where the problem lies.

Remember old Blizzard?

Pepperidge Farms Remembers.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Remember old Blizzard?

I'm telling you man I remember. When I finish my comic I am making it free online and only charging if anyone wants a physical copy, I do it because I like to it is one of my favorite things to do alongside my real career as a welder/ fabricator/ machinist. these assholes have not only the means but the personnel to throw a bone to the people that support them endlessly without any negative repercussion to themselves. They are Dick bags for not doing things when they can.
edit on 22-8-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The company seems to be a 'stepping stone' for a lot of smart people. Which is good.

I think my disliking of the company comes from when they took over Blizzard. Warcraft and Starcraft lore was never the same, and Diablo 3 was a disaster. Left a bitter taste in my mouth.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I hope this never happens to my beloved dark souls series I would feel icky

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Got a website for it or anything, dunno how much longer ATS will be.

I'd want to buy physical.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

click my link nasty ass badger art and see what my project looks like send me a u2u after that and I can show you more

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm waiting for someone to get fired from the games studio because they upset the political agenda of the DNC. a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25376649]Brotherman[/pos

Do you know cotton candy over at deviant art?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

why do you ask? I don't volunteer information about others

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply. Her work is mostly in Japanese and she has a large following on deviantART. I guess I could send you a private message, but anyway perhaps you'd like to check her work out she's very talented by the way.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Activision and PWE -- two names you don't want to see next to a game title, because you know how it's going to end up.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I would love an afternoon with the development team and a sketch book over a few beers shots and maybe some smoke, I want to believe they have better ideas then what the greedy better fingers had in mind.

I would love to draw what they had in mind play by play.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Remember old Blizzard?

Blizzard used to make really great games.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join