It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media is dying, long live Social Media!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Extralien

Social media is terrible. It infects our children and ironically, social media destroys their social skills. It's the worst thing that has ever tapped into our recent society.

They said the same thing about comic books and rock and roll!

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

What about statues? Because I say don't look at them if you don't like them but people love tearing them down if they don't like them. Live and let live, amirite? All we get from those people are "If I don't like it, it's being removed. If you don't like it, too bad." That's not gonna fly.

I don't support tearing down anything and that includes social media. Let the marketplace decide what they want to watch and or consume.

You're only one person. Those people who are out there tearing down statues and other things they don't like, are the same ones who will tell you to suck it up if you don't like something.

link   

The "enemy" has a nasty habbit of using symbolism to show who's who and where etc..
For example all of the pedophile symbols that the FBI issued so that people could be more aware of things..
Popes red shoes..
The " blood" ring..
Soros is another prime example.. he funds both sides of every war in order to be sure he wins financially and gets to live in a world that he wants to live in..

Huge thanks to whistleblowers..
Silent majority no longer...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

And rap, but it was only racist to say rap music and its messages are a problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Should government step in and regulate a privately owned business...Let the marketplace decide.

They've already stepped in when they bank rolled their operation too begin with ... picking the winners and losers. They are virtual monopolies now, undoubtedly regulation now will just burden their competition more and increase their stranglehold ...

How Big Brother Seeded the Tech Revolution

edit on 17-8-2020 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And rap, but it was only racist to say rap music and its messages are a problem.

I'm white as rice and I detest rap, I hate it's racist messages, misogamy, and violence. But if people want to listen to that sh!t it's none of my business... And I don't really give a sh!t if people call me racist, communist or a "people like you" People need to quit being crybabies...stop the whine!!
edit on 17-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There is a war on for your mind.... and you have lost the war if you are taking seriously Qanon.

Welcome the age of the teens.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

How will you know who to shoot in this war. How will you recognize the enemy?

Those that censor the Frontline American Doctors and Shadow Gate while letting all the pedo stuff go sounds like a good start.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

If thinking rap music is racist and a bad influence then I welcome you to the club.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Social media is terrible. It infects our children and ironically, social media destroys their social skills. It's the worst thing that has ever tapped into our recent society.

Except it's not going anywhere and will only become more and more ingrained into the culture. Not too far off in the future I'm sure people will have devices implanted that will permit them to interact with social media platforms in real time.

You're kids will become walking Instagram apps.

Other than my 18 year old (because he's out and about on his own), my kids don't even have cell phones or a computer. I know social media isn't going anywhere, but it's a bane on society and culture. If it ever disappears, maybe reality tv can disappear with it.

They have been taking steps to go around parents like you and I who won't let their kids become internet addicts.

Covid makes us all have to get internet and laptop for the kids to get their online indoctrination - i mean education....

You know, Zoom, Google classroom, chrome...

All necessary for "learning ".

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dude have your say, can we leave Tom Petty out of this?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: Extralien

They said the same thing about comic books and rock and roll!

Who ?
When ?
edit on 8/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join