It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developers of the Russian vaccine against Covid-19 are trying to buy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
They are trying to lure scientists from the center of Gamalea, but to no avail. This was announced on August 16 by the director of the center Alexander Gintsburg on the air of the Russia 1 TV channel.

“They are trying, yes, but nothing will work,” he said.

According to Gunzburg, the research team has been working at the center for the past 10 years and this team of scientists "would be the envy of any American and European university."

On August 11, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the registration of the first coronavirus vaccine in Russia. The drug was developed by the center. N. Gamalei. Vladimir Putin said that his daughter was one of the first to be vaccinated with the new Russian vaccine Sputnik V

The first recipients of the vaccine from the Gamaleya Center will be health workers and the elderly. The effectiveness of the drug will be assessed based on the results of the formation of population immunity

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Vladmir Putin's Daughter Dies After Covid Vaccine??

There are already rumours spreading that Vladmir Putin's Daughter has died as a result of being a Guinea Pig of this vaccination. The fake news is just a thick as really thinking Putin's daughter is among the first people to try this new vaccination.

Maybe she has had the shot once it did pass through some trials, maybe it is just a story to build confidence in the vaccination. With all the propaganda and motives going on around vaccinations it is hard to know who or what to trust. Seeing the data come in on on HCQ and how this treatment has had to take a back seat to those invested in vaccinations for confronting Covid has left my BS meter on high.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Vladmir Putin's Daughter Dies After Covid Vaccine??

There are already rumours spreading that Vladmir Putin's Daughter has died as a result of being a Guinea Pig of this vaccination. The fake news is just a thick as really thinking Putin's daughter is among the first people to try this new vaccination.

Maybe she has had the shot once it did pass through some trials, maybe it is just a story to build confidence in the vaccination. With all the propaganda and motives going on around vaccinations it is hard to know who or what to trust. Seeing the data come in on on HCQ and how this treatment has had to take a back seat to those invested in vaccinations for confronting Covid has left my BS meter on high.

Hairy moron against Putin's words ???

I laughed for a very long time

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am hopeful, for your country RT, and for mankind in general, that the vaccine is a success.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I am hopeful, for your country RT, and for mankind in general, that the vaccine is a success.

Thank you, I really hope too.)))

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good luck with the vaccine...they will need it too as no one has made a successful retrovirus vaccine. The fact that these viruses mutate constantly negates it. The best we seem to be able to do is guess at what strain will be most common. How do you account for mutations of which months ago I read that Sweden had isolated something like 40+ mutations so far.
edit on 16-8-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Good luck with the vaccine...they will need it too as no one has made a successful retrovirus vaccine. The fact that these viruses mutate constantly negates it. The best we seem to be able to do is guess at what strain will be most common. How do you account for mutations of which months ago I read that Sweden had isolated something like 40+ mutations so far.

It was Iceland, who isolated 40 strains in the first month they had it there with only a small number of peole infected at that stage.

Latest estimate is that there are 4,468 distinct genomes for this particular coronavirus.

Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus - Global subsampling - Nextstrain team.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thanks...I knew it was some small country somewhere over that way lol. And wow...4,468 known strains. Good luck indeed on finding a vaccine that covers that kind of field. Pretty sure we need to rip the bandaid off and get over it already. Its here and its not going anywhere...people will always be the unlucky ones to die from some disease or virus or infection. That's life...

top topics

join