It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting A Ray Gun To The Pineal Gland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
www.fda.gov...

Aussie Nurse Sounds Alarm: The Campaign Against Covid-19 Really is a “Spiritual War”
. . .
Are we being desensitized to be targeted at the head and also causing potential health issues by aiming an infrared ray to the pineal gland? So I started taking the temperature on the wrist, which turned out to be more accurate . . .
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Apparently you need a laser sight for accuracy. Sounds like pinpoint accuracy to the pineal.

The laser you see on some devices does not detect temperature; it exists to make sure the user is pointing the device correctly.
They are not meant to be used in the direct sunlight, because the Sun will warm up your forehead and bias the reading. Sweat on your brow can artificially lower the temperature that is measured, essentially disguising a fever. There is actually a significant list of reasons why these infrared thermometers can miss a fever: circulatory problems, previous injuries, heavy makeup, certain drugs. On the other hand, the device might tell you you are feverish even though you’re not because of stress, physical activity, nicotine, a hot beverage, hormonal treatments, pregnancy, hot air currents or even a sunburn. And we can easily imagine a scenario in which someone is contagious with COVID and is taking anti-fever medicine like acetaminophen, which will bring their temperature down.

These are the built-in pitfalls of forehead infrared thermometers.
www.mcgill.ca...

A metrological assessment of nine common NCITs was carried out over the temperature range of 15–45 °C using the National Physical Laboratory’s blackbody reference sources to identify their accuracy, repeatability, size-of-source and distance effects. The results are concerning in that five of the NCITs fell far outside the accuracy range stated by their manufacturers as well as the medical standard to which the NCITs are supposed to adhere.
www.tandfonline.com...

They're crap at measuring temperature but they're used with pinpoint accuracy on the pineal.

There could be any kind of ray emanating from them, how would we know?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
www.fda.gov...

Aussie Nurse Sounds Alarm: The Campaign Against Covid-19 Really is a “Spiritual War”
. . .
Are we being desensitized to be targeted at the head and also causing potential health issues by aiming an infrared ray to the pineal gland? So I started taking the temperature on the wrist, which turned out to be more accurate . . .

Apparently you need a laser sight for accuracy. Sounds like pinpoint accuracy to the pineal.

The laser you see on some devices does not detect temperature; it exists to make sure the user is pointing the device correctly.
They are not meant to be used in the direct sunlight, because the Sun will warm up your forehead and bias the reading. Sweat on your brow can artificially lower the temperature that is measured, essentially disguising a fever. There is actually a significant list of reasons why these infrared thermometers can miss a fever: circulatory problems, previous injuries, heavy makeup, certain drugs. On the other hand, the device might tell you you are feverish even though you’re not because of stress, physical activity, nicotine, a hot beverage, hormonal treatments, pregnancy, hot air currents or even a sunburn. And we can easily imagine a scenario in which someone is contagious with COVID and is taking anti-fever medicine like acetaminophen, which will bring their temperature down.

www.mcgill.ca...

A metrological assessment of nine common NCITs was carried out over the temperature range of 15–45 °C using the National Physical Laboratory’s blackbody reference sources to identify their accuracy, repeatability, size-of-source and distance effects. The results are concerning in that five of the NCITs fell far outside the accuracy range stated by their manufacturers as well as the medical standard to which the NCITs are supposed to adhere.
www.tandfonline.com...

They're crap at measuring temperature but they're used with pinpoint accuracy on the pineal.

they're actually very useless in a barbershop

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Interesting idea. I wouldn't put it past them to do something to the pineal gland. It's your 6th sense in a way. Dismantling it will devoid the person of freely thinking, seeing things "outside the box", tapping into different dimensions or realities and stop its d.m.t production. Our pineal gland and its possibilities we can tap in to are a big danger for those elites, globalists, cabal members etc because its threatens their control over us they want so badly.

Too many people are waking up to this and I encourage anyone reading to research the pineal gland and its possibilities. Each single person that learns of it will open their mind even more then they could ever realize. Awakening even one person can cause a great deal of good to happen and stop those who want complete control over us.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Man, when i saw ray in the thread title i thought another troll thread. Thanks Kester, I follow your threads. I'll be printing this out and carrying it on me

Pineal gland GTFO.
I've avoided fluoride for the last 20 years.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

If your infrared thermometer blasts holes in the heads of your subjects, it requires energy level re-calibration.

Please return the device immediately and then get your own head checked out for loose screws.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I wonder what the internet will be viewed in a thousand years.

This news needs to be sent to breitbart and fox immediately, hopefully a trump retweet will help shed light on this soros backed campaign to control us via lasers. Maybe this was the whole plan the entire time. No one ever suspected temperatures measuring infrared devices.

This need to get on the front page.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Any infrared laser sufficiently powerful to destroy internal tissues under a skull will simply kill the person.

Spend some time on Styropyro's YouTube channel and get some understanding of laser technology.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I own one of these laser thermometers- it's an IR LED and a red laser pointer, and it runs on three volts battery power.

Don't shine it in your eye and you'll be fine.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you being sarcastic? I ask this because you post spiritual stuff....

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
I own one of these laser thermometers- it's an IR LED and a red laser pointer, and it runs on three volts battery power.

Don't shine it in your eye and you'll be fine.

BS. I can't believe you're one of them. I wonder who else on the board is in league.

These thermometers clearly are #ing us up. Did you know most public service jobs have these and its required to have your temp taken by one before you can clock in?

I told my managers NO, do NOT point that thing at my forehead, it's going to burn my 3rd eye and I take a lot of psychoactive substances. Please, point it inbetween my eyes where the epidermic cyst is.

This might be a bad idea because skin cancer on the nose runs in my family but i'd rather have a tumor than my awareness burnt out. It's why I don't brush my teeth. I can't afford the special kind so I just use mouthwash.

Rocky the Flying Squirrel out.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you being sarcastic? I ask this because you post spiritual stuff....

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Sometimes humor is the only 'kind' response one can give.

There's also a lot of garbage written about the pineal gland and what it does. Yet there are people who have had the pineal removed or damaged by disease. It clearly does not do the things that some say it does, based upon those cases.

The pineal gland is also not located in the forehead, but is a deep mid brain gland above the top of the spine. Even a dangerously bright laser, which would vaporize the skin, could not penetrate that much skin, skull, meningeal, and brain tissue to affect the pineal.

edit on 14/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
www.fda.gov...

. . .

www.mcgill.ca...

www.tandfonline.com...

Gonna CK out. Thanks for this...it has real potential for harm...and just may prove correct.

Best, MS

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
How very odd. And I can definitely vouch for it. Two times a day for the past sixty or seventy days no joke I have had to do two temperature stops at two different places and there is no forehead instant thermometer or anything. It is a laser to the forehead to help show them you are lined up right (you yourself have a screen on front of you with a head outline and you move forward n backwards til the right size them left n right till ears are in ear outlines and eyes in Reynolds etc them the laser stops and a reading comes up. I just remarked a few hours ago to the operator that I have only ever come in at 97.3. Never once have i , in 120 or 140 forehead laser system readings, come in at 97.2 or 97.4 degrees...every single one, 97.3. So this thread has me thinking. Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Something's going on and it isn't about testing temperature.

new topics

top topics

join