It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Monday? Huge coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Woke up today to a bit of a surprise- my phone said it was Tuesday the 11th.
This wouldnt be strange, except for that I had planned to make it in to the plastics store come Monday morning for some casting resin.
Made it a point for days.
Yesterday, for all I can recollect, was Sunday.
I even took public transit and remember distinctly not getting weekday instructions from Google maps
I have no memory of Monday.

UPDATE: That makes 5 of us now

Chalked it up to a lapse in attention on my part, a late bedtime and a busy day...
These things happen, right? Sure.
Until my roommate came home and mentioned that they'd prepared for a conference call for court, and had been shocked to find that the date set was yesterday, the 10th, which they had been certain was today.

I've made this post, because I just finished a phonecall with my mother, in which she expressed the same- she went to bed yesterday on Sunday and woke up today, Tuesday.

She babysits for her daughter, my sister, almost daily, and this sort of mixup doesn't happen with her, ever.

I believe in coincidence, but this one is rather creepy.
Has anyone else here noticed anything funky with time?
What happened to Monday?
edit on 11-8-2020 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I assure you that Monday did indeed occur

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Happens sometimes. There are some Reddit stories very similar to yours. Suddenly it's the next day. I remember reading one where a whole schoolroom lost a day. Weird.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Can confirm.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

You skipped dimensions usually takes a day away. Must be your first time right?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

You skipped dimensions usually takes a day away. Must be your first time right?

Happens all the time. In this universe, pineapples don't grow on trees.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wasn’t going to post, but decided what the heck, let them laugh at me. Here’s the thing, yesterday I knew was Monday, however it felt like Sunday, and I had to keep reminding myself it was Monday. Today feels like Monday. I just chalked it all up to being stressed out to the Max all week so I shrugged it off. Then I read your post. Collective bad energy?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Up until I just checked the date on my computer, I was questioning if this were actually Wednesday, it was Tuesday of course. I remember having to get up early Monday to get the trash out, so I retained that. I spent the afternoon fishing, it was good enough to lose a day I suppose.
edit on 11-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Had the EXACT same thing occur to me. i even forgot some other days and interactions that i could never have forgotten. Monday though all day WAS tuesday. Things prior that happened Sunday were from my point of view Saturday. very bizarre and no i don’t have dimentia. i happen to actually have great recall. my immediate short tweet memory isn’t the best but my longer term meaning just anything the day before and back is almost photographic. Monday just didn’t exist for me. it’s even more strange hearing the same thing as a topic here

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

what happens when next Monday comes?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I worked Monday.
I also worked today.
Today sucked too, to the point that it could have been the same day...
But I made burrito meat Monday night and had burrito meat and eggs today...

So Monday did indeed occur.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I went half the day Monday thinking that Sunday was the 10th. Just to find out that it was the 11th.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
too busy yesterday. Seemed neverending. I am pretty sure I got your monday tacked on to mine.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No, today is Thursday. Looks like I just gained two more days to my life.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Been on an accelerated deliverable deadline for a project for the past month... 60+ hour weeks and haven't had a weekend day off in 3 weeks. Every damn day is a Monday.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have been drinking a bit more too...so that is not surprising to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I do have to chime in because I was convinced all day Tuesday that it was Wed. The only reason I figured it out was because there is a show I do like to have on in the back ground on Wed Nights and I couldnt figure out why it wasnt showing to be on when I went to put it on. Thats when I had my wth moment.

top topics

join