It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bouts of Dizziness - Vertigo - Anybody Else Experiencing it Too?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: toolgal462

I've had some success with the Epley maneuver (for BPPV). It's really rough to go through the process (I sometimes end up puking) but it does seem to reduce the duration of the attack for me (it can last a couple of days). There are variations on the basic idea.

Same experience aswell and duration. First time i tried the maneuver i wasnt ready for the puking , not fun running to the bathroom with virtigo .

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Occasional dizziness or light-headedness can simply be dehydration, and is certainly one of the prime side effects.

Even when you are not thirsty, you need to maintain your water intake to support your metabolism. If your blood does not contain enough water, you can get dizzy standing up or in other situations where you have to bend over to pick something up.

Just about every time it happens to me, is because I have not taken in enough water.

With the heat wave as of late, especially in the East Coast.... it is even more important.

At least 64 oz or more per day should keep you fine.

Also, if you are diabetic, it is much easier to become dehydrated and also spike your blood sugar, which can add to the dizzyness.

edit on 11-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have been experiencing this a lot lately myself on and off for the past couple months, but definitely worse now. Was close to an earthquake and since after things felt off.

I usually have it bad while taking a shower feels like the shower is tipping over. I have also been drinking a bit more and daily then I usually had so there is that...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've had a bad bout of vertigo ongoing since this weekend. Seems to have let up on me today--I get mild vertigo attacks a couple of times each year but this has been a humdinger.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Do you happen to live in place where are wind turbines ? Because the symptoms you described could very well be from wind turbines. It`s another health hazard not much people are aware yet.

Wind Turbine Syndrome and Vibroacoustic Disease

There are people who got so sick from the damn wind turbines that they had to abandon their house and move away to save their health. Distance helps ....blocking the damn infrasounds seems like impossible to my best knowledge, only distance helps.
edit on 15-8-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
oohhh Vertigo

in 1997 i had a brain hemorrhage & Coma & NDE...

I found out over time, that i get a bout of Vertigo whenever i find myself awash in Germs. Bacteria, foul air...

i find that Meclizine HCL is a remedy... the motion-sickness pills are wayyyy to costly so go Generic if possible

i also use a disinfectant concentrate... Odo-Ban made with Eucalyptus derivatives, 1/2 oz per quart sprayer is adequate for fabrics-counters, et al
which seems to eliminate domicile causes of Vertigo

~ a sensitive nose gift from that NDE ~

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've been suffering from it for years. Just had an attack yesterday. I always wake up with it. I feel it before I open my eyes. Have had CT, MRIs and no definitive answer. But staying hydrated is important. I've had some luck with Dramamine, but what works best for me is taking and extra 1mg of Klonopin. I'm usually fine after that but have noticed if I lie with my head perfectly flat, facing up, especially on hard surfaces, like when I'm working under a vehicle it hitse instantly. I have to close my eyes turny head and slowly bring it back straight up.

But like I said OP stay hydrated and try a dose of Klonopin to see if it helps. Good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join