It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bouts of Dizziness - Vertigo - Anybody Else Experiencing it Too?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've noticed that a couple of friends and myself have lately been experiencing rapid-onset dizziness / vertigo just out of the blue sometimes. Lack of ability to focus, unsteadiness, etc. Anybody else experiencing the same kind of thing? I would ordinarily just write it off as maybe we're getting old or possibly some environmental thing. But it's odd that so many of my friends are experiencing the same thing. Also in different parts of the country.

There are so many things that could cause it, including all the virus stuff floating around. I was thinking that maybe it had to do with subsound. I don't have a microphone sensitive enough to pick up big low frequency sound waves, so I can't check it. But waves of subsound might throw off the inner ear in some way and trigger vertigo. I don't know. But if other people are experiencing it, maybe it's part of a bigger thing. Continental shift, whatever.

Nobody I know has had any real problems with it yet. We just steady ourselves, sit or lie down and wait for it to pass, which it does. Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It used to hit me. I'd have to sit down, or hold onto something. It felt like I was super drunk. Only lasted about 30 seconds at a time.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Possible fluctuations in blood pressure.

Possible neurological instability.

See a frick'n doctor a.s.a.p. !!

❌🥶❌

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've felt this way since 1997. But lately I have been having episodes of stability.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I always thought it was sub sonic frequencies but just googled and it states ultrasonic range gives you those symptoms

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But they said friends were getting it as well..?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I experienced this earlier in the year, eventually had some further issues which were tentatively diagnosed as Guillain-Barre Syndrome.

I suspect some range in the EMF spectrum we use for electronics/communications. Perhaps natural too. People laugh *shrugs*

I found that molecular hydrogen tabs, the kind you plop in water with magnesium, to help pretty dramatically.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Only when I've managed to break the plateau.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have had vertigo come and go since mid 90s. Sometimes I'm just walking like normal and then out of nowhere things start spinning and I have to hold onto the wall like I'm drunk (when i am definitely not drinking).

Hasn't been happening much lately though. I always found it seemed to occur along with allergies or sinus symptoms.

Have to sit and stare forward until it passes or if in bed, put one foot on the floor.

Dramamine which is over the counter will help as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Stress. Maybe back off the news and internet for a day or two, pet a dog or cat, play slap and tickle with the spouse, go fishing, yoga, spend a day at the gun range, etc... do something to reduce your stress levels.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am older no problem with vertigo.......easy to check your blood pressure just to rule it out (high blood pressure can make you dizzy) other people around the country you know also have it...could be a coincidence but good to keep an eye on...let's see who else posts ...If I do get vertigo I will come back and update

I found an interesting link it can be a symptom but an atypical symptom in young people who got a mild covid 19 abc13.com...

have any of you been tested do any of you want to be tested to see what the result is

a reply to: toolgal462

edit on 11-8-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 11-8-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I've had some success with the Epley maneuver (for BPPV). It's really rough to go through the process (I sometimes end up puking) but it does seem to reduce the duration of the attack for me (it can last a couple of days). There are variations on the basic idea.

Getting an actual diagnosis is the place to start though.
edit on 8/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I suspect some range in the EMF spectrum we use for electronics/communications.
People laugh *shrugs*

Fun fact: If one were mention this in front
of police (firemen and paramedics included fyi), one will become,
by extreme force, evaluated. Should one choose to elaborate,
this will exacerbate situation.

Compartmentalization (of technofascistic weaponry guised as ‘utilities’)
is much more effective when brute force and extortion are applied,
as incentives, of course, during the critical deployment stages.
As such, the ‘police’ are essentially hardwired to comply; it is impossible
for them to learn the grim truth of reality. They are paid to quash
awareness among us all.

(The world needs grave diggers too).

# 1137
edit on 11-8-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It is not the virus.

Noticed this before the world got hit with the COVID. I think I mentioned it here somewhere.

I have a problem with floaters. Those little black dots that float around in your vision, making you slap yourself. Well lately I have been having a problem with big spiders making big webs that I keep walking into when I walk my dog at night, so when I went out last week I tried to see if I could spot them when I look for them, without a flashlight, I was seeing, when looking against the sky, ignoring any objects, these thousands of sparkly tiny dancing lights.

Being the info junkie I am, I went looking for the name, what they are, and whats causes them. I found this.

Above that threshold, the currents can stimulate super-sensitive cells in the retina, known as graded potential neurons, giving the illusion of a white light flickering even when the affected person is in darkness; these visual manifestations are known as magnetophosphenes. The 10,000-microtesla threshold is well above the strength of any magnetic field encountered in everyday life. So in what situations might magnetophosphenes occur?
www.discovermagazine.com...

And this:

What happens when you are exposed to electromagnetic fields??

Effects on general health Some members of the public have attributed a diffuse collection of symptoms to low levels of exposure to electromagnetic fields at home. Reported symptoms include headaches, anxiety, suicide and depression, nausea, fatigue and loss of libido. To date, scientific evidence does not support a link between these symptoms and exposure to electromagnetic fields. At least some of these health problems may be caused by noise or other factors in the environment, or by anxiety related to the presence of new technologies.

www.who.int...

So I think we may be reacting to another problem. One that is much bigger than COVID. Since the numbers they are trying to convince us we have not hit threshold, what can we expect when we do. If some people who are more sensitive, are already experiencing mild symptoms, it won't get better for them.
edit on 11-8-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I suspect some range in the EMF spectrum we use for electronics/communications. Perhaps natural too. People laugh *shrugs*

I have mentioned this in an earlier posting a year or so ago, and will say it again since this is a glitched dbl post.

The wave occasionally arrives bearing a distinct and palpable pressure change, and an unsubtle rise in pitch frequency within the home confines. Creaks will sound, maybe some arcing along walls. FIlter caps or power conditioners are overridden with a distinct clack, and the free TV digital signal attenuates momentarily
as the noxious web of computer configured spiked and dirty electricity courses through you and everything dead or alive,
at 60,000 Hz.

Chuckles.

# 1138
edit on 11-8-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: I am gravely disappointed....

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ive had bouts of the vertigo for over a year, mine was/is supposedly Meniere's disease which includes ringing in the ear. As has been mentioned when it happens its debilitating, I have to lay down and close my eyes and even then it sometimes is a couple of hours, before it all over. Yes I do the EPLEY maneuver and its sometimes helps but mostly I just endure it. Doctor has me on blood pressure meds which is hit or miss, no vertigo for awhile but still get occasional woozyiness etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've had it a couple of times over the last five years, once while I was driving. I almost hit a truck as I was pulling off a street into a parking lot. It only lasted a few minutes. Then a couple years later it hit me as I laid down to go to bed. That time made me puke because I was so dizzy.

Hopefully that won't be a frequent thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Stress.

This! That and my BP meds mean no rollercoasters agsin. 😭😭

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I used to be a welder/metalsmith/craftsman and breathed so much toxic gas that my ears rang constantly and I had spots in front of my eyes and vertigo. Heavy metal poisoning. It took years to clean out my system to almost back to normal.

Environmental toxicity can cause a lot of problems. Fertilizer and pesticides residue in vegetables can do bad sh!t to a persons health as well. Growth hormones in meat and dairy. Everything's toxic!!

For me a 50/50 tincture of 420 and CBD is my goto when feeling funky, all washed down with a salty dog or bloody mary.
edit on 11-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Doesn't sound good.

How old are you OP if you don't mind?

Hope it goes away that can be scary.

I pass out once in a while some funny stories around that
but it hasn't been dangerous yet. No MD.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join