It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male in juvenile detention facility forced to take estrogen (o)(o)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lawsuit claims boy grew breasts from being forced to take estrogen; Civil rights attorney Wesley Ouchi reacts.

he grew some tiddies.

(Gynecomastia)
Gynecomastia is an enlargement or swelling of breast tissue in males. It is most commonly caused by male estrogen levels that are too high or are out of balance with testosterone levels.

my.clevelandclinic.org...

edit on 9-8-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

1) Sue for malpractice

2) get breast augmentation

3) webcam profit.

He could be the new Belle Delphine!

Some guys have all the luck, I tell ya!

edit on 9-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ah, I see american jails use the Chinese approach to punishment

The inmates would be given pills or injections. They were told it was to prevent diseases, but the nurses told me secretly that the pills were dangerous and that I should not take them.”

The pills had different kinds of effects. Some prisoners were cognitively weakened. Women stopped getting their period and men became sterile

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I've always wanted to get a boob on my shoulder, I could rest my head on it whenever I want.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I've always wanted to get a boob on my shoulder, I could rest my head on it whenever I want.

Robert Paulson?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yep and your balls would look like raisins too, would the trade off be worth it, shirley not. Yep they would be calling you Shirley!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

WTF? Seriously what the #.
That's not funny, that's a violation of every human right, every medical standard and every humanistic ideal.
They didn't do a proper diagnosis, he was abused, couldn't refuse the crap they were giving him because of a perverse game of power
and ultimately only because he's a teenage boy.
A small offense because of protesting (if I got that right, which wouldn't be a crime per se so another wtf) and their #ing excuse for being idiotic asshole #heads is "he has testosterone"
WTF?

He got basically raped the system #ing raped him.

edit on 9-8-2020 by Peeple because: wtf

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So instead of just paying his dues or becoming reformed, they started him along in the process of transitioning into the opposite sex? Was that his punishment or is this how inmates are reformed, re-educated, and reintroduced into the public as the new model citizen?

Testosterone isn't going to disappear just because they gave him estrogen, unless they castrate him, and I'm guessing the was his next "therapy".
edit on 9-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

My sentiments exactly, forced treatment for anger management, I guess they never saw a angry female before.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

It's just disgusting. And you can bet there are more cases like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And you can bet there are more cases like that.

I remember there was a class action lawsuit against the behavioral drug risperdal a while back.

Males who take Risperdal not only accumulate fat in their chest tissues, as can happen in overweight boys and men, but they also develop excess breast tissue. Growths typically begin as a small lump under the nipple. The nipple may become tender and gradually will grow larger.

The degree of enlargement can vary from one individual to another, and while gynecomastia most often occurs in both breasts, it can affect just one. When the condition strikes both breasts, each can be affected differently. One breast can grow larger than the other, leaving the patient with an even more uncomfortable social stigma. In some cases of gynecomastia, males produce breast milk.

www.drugwatch.com...

edit on 9-8-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I'm not talking about taking estrogen or anything.

An implant would be much more practical.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Estrogen is found naturally in some food .
Soy is one.
Just sayin

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
the attack on men continues unabated

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm not talking about taking estrogen or anything.

An implant would be much more practical.

Will it be real or memorex (silicone) do you have a doner in mind? Dolly had a breast reduction.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I heard smoking marijuana causes that too.

I wonder why? Does THC reduce testosterone or increase estrogen?

Cannabis use has been tied to lower testosterone levels in men. Human studies have shown dose-dependent decreases in luteinizing hormone and testosterone among male long-term cannabis users. THC, the primary psychoactive constituent in cannabis, blocks the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), which leads to lower LH causing the Leydig cells to produce less testosterone. Both in vivo and in vitro studies have shown that cannabis disrupts spermatogenesis and sperm function – specifically motility, capacitation and acrosome reaction, the process wherein spermatozoa fuse with eggs. One study found that more than 1/3 of male chronic exclusive cannabis users tested had oligospermia.

www.doctorsdata.com...
edit on 10-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Ew, used implants? That's gross.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I don't understand all the ruckus.... most American men have already lost their balls.....

Not ALL men ...... but most.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Gynecomastia) Gynecomastia is an enlargement or swelling of breast tissue in males. It is most commonly caused by male estrogen levels that are too high or are out of balance with testosterone levels.

Could it be possible Tuckit Carlton was exposed to this? The size of his forehead and his constant whining and victimization leads me to believe he’s crossed some kind of gender boundary. He may very well be some kind of lizard people experiment.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Ah, I see american jails use the Chinese approach to punishment

The inmates would be given pills or injections. They were told it was to prevent diseases, but the nurses told me secretly that the pills were dangerous and that I should not take them.”

The pills had different kinds of effects. Some prisoners were cognitively weakened. Women stopped getting their period and men became sterile

True story.

One time when I was locked up they injected me with some unknown drug. They told me it was for “TB”, whatever that is. Next thing I know I’m a Democrat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join