It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at the I.R. video out of Beirut and see what you think

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Then you should be able to prove it beyond a badly manipulated video. So where's the proof.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It’s not my video or thread Zaphod58

All I got is the usual friend or a friend story.

A customer for many years. Was in Canadian military but still flies something for the Americans when required, so he’s in the know. Didn’t say it but didn’t say no either when asked about it

edit on 8-8-2020 by tayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

There are no known weapons that are going to do that without some evidence of them being used. A laser would have issues because of the smoke, and the beam would be visible with all the smoke and dust in the air. There aren't any currently known to be operational. A missile or bomb would be visible before impact.

Not saying no isn't verification that it was a missile.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Perhaps it makes sense in at least one possibility : as a way out of a mess for the govt...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Where ya get laser beams from

Anyway, you don’t think you’d miss something like a cruise missle going full bore straight down from 30 odd thousand feet plus gravity? I think if ya quarter blink you’d miss it. Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No, you wouldn't. Most surface attack missiles are subsonic. A supersonic missile would leave a sonic boom, if only a small one. There are dozens of videos of this event, and not one caught anything even resembling a missile. There was no explosion reported when the first fire started, so apparently it has one of those quiet explosive warheads.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Misslle is real it’s just people screwing with the video attempting to show this truth

Remember this isn’t something that was rolled out of the bottom of an airplane.

Similar to a cruise missle this was launched from a country nearby, flew straight above Lebanon past 35,000 feet then reversed course and drove straight down into its target just before the sound of a sonic boom would of given it away

99.9% of the time when CT's make claims like this they never have proof ...sorry friend of your friend info isnt proof.

So can you back up anything you are saying above? I already know the answer to that question but I am still interested in what your answer is.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Seems to me : in this day of deep-fake videos, and near-limitless resources for black-ops organizations : that none of us could figure it out, watching vids from halfway around the world.

Perhaps there was a ridiculous amount of ammonium-nitrate stored there, and we will possibly never know whether it was destined for farming, or something else.

But it seems like multiple warehouses were destroyed, and who knows what else was stored there ?

Of course : this is a conspiracy website, so it's more fun to guess.

Anyone know, or doubt, that Mossad, CIA, Hezbollah, or others : may be involved ?
Do some of them have the wherewithal to modify shipping and storage manifests ?

Seems to me : that none of us know, either way.

edit on 8-8-2020 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Fake as can be, the orig uploader apparently does fake vids.

english.alarabiya.net...

edit on 8-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

In the very brief clip I saw the day it happened, I noticed there was already smoke rising before the mega-blast. That cloud of smoke can be seen in this video as well.
So, was the place hit by 2 missiles? Did it take 2 to make it go BOOM?

And I think it was a different video than this one.
edit on 8-8-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Here is another video from a different angle supposedly showing what is purported to be an Israeli fighter in the background but starting at the 19 second mark, I can't see a missile at all. Someone else look at this video and find a missile.

BOOM

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Here is another video from a different angle supposedly showing what is purported to be an Israeli fighter in the background but starting at the 19 second mark, I can't see a missile at all. Someone else look at this video and find a missile

there is no missile, and unless Israeli has backward engineered a UFO, that thing in the blue circle or the red one is not a earth based aircraft. notice how they move, no aircraft in any air force can move like that. they are more than likely a birds.

if you watch the one in the red circle it suddenly appears and keeps on disappearing as it crosses the sky. the one in the blue move just like what people describe a ufo moves. the only thing on i can think of that can move that way is a bird.

and no aliens didn't blow up that ammo dump.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

and no aliens didn't blow up that ammo dump.

Double negative.
Are you saying that aliens did blow up that ammo dump?

What ammo dump?

edit on 8/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join