It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey COVID recovery rate versus the Western world using HCQ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If this report is true there is a big contrast between people treated for COVID in Turkey with hydroxychloroquine and those treated in the USA and much of the western world using anything but hydroxychloroquine is a conspiracy in itself. I understand why help people for 15 dollars when you can suck mega bucks out of the government and insurance companies. Great racket.

“Once at the hospital, Dr Yiyit says the treatment is increased and combined with high-flow oxygen treatment, anti-coagulants, steroids, vitamins and more high-dose favipiravir or hydroxychloroquine…”
“Most of patients recover in five days,” Dr Yiyit insists.”

I would say that is really some great recovery News..

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Corrupt or Blackmailed people are in charge of the FDA. They won't allow HCQ to be easily attainable for treating Covid-19.

President Trump has DOJ teams working to get things cleaned up. He said yesterday on FoxBusiness, we're not going to believe how much corruption exists at top levels of many Federal Government agencies.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I'd expect a strong populist president to drain this swamp. 🙂
And the plasma business of milking humans. But no, they are US companies so they are ok.
ususus 😛
Everyone gansta in a suit until you raid the vampire nest and start chopping heads like Blade
edit on 6/8/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....”the gateway pundit” doesn’t really sound to me like it’s going to be publishing ground breaking medical research.

Now am not saying hydroxychloroquine will or won’t work, from what I have seen more research is required. I don’t think it’s a question though that is going to be answered in the gate way pundit

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Well that is because the people in Turkey have far more freedoms than in the U.S., they even get to choose the medicine they need to get better.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
johnbwellsnews.com...

On April 6, 2020, an international team of medical experts published an extensive study of hydroxychloroquine in more than 130,000 patients with connective tissue disorders. They reaffirmed that hydroxychloroquine was a safe drug with no serious side effects. The drug could safely be given to pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers. Consequently, countries such as China, Turkey, South Korea, India, Morocco, Algeria, and others began to use hydroxychloroquine widely and early in their national pandemic response. Doctors overseas were safely prescribing the drug based on clinical signs and symptoms because widespread testing was not available.

However, the NIH promoted a much different strategy for the United States. The “Fauci Strategy” was to keep early infected patients quarantined at home without treatment until they developed a shortness of breath and had to be admitted to a hospital. Then they would they be given hydroxychloroquine. The Food and Drug Administration cluelessly agreed to this doctrine and it stated in its hydroxychloroquine Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) that “hospitalized patients were likely to have a greater prospect of benefit (compared to ambulatory patients with mild illness).”

In reality just the opposite was true. This was a tragic mistake by Fauci and FDA Commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn and it was a mistake that would cost the lives of thousands of Americans in the days to come.

At the same time, accumulating data showed remarkable results if hydroxychloroquine were given to patients early, during a seven-day window from the time of first symptom onset. If given during this window, most infections did not progress into the severe, lethal second stage of the disease. Patients still got sick, but they avoided hospitalization or the later transfer to an intensive care unit. In mid-April a high-level memo was sent to the FDA alerting them to the fact that the best use for hydroxychloroquine was for its early use in still ambulatory COVID patients. These patients were quarantined at home but were not short of breath and did not yet require supplemental oxygen and hospitalization.

Failing to understand that COVID-19 could be a two-stage disease process, the FDA ignored the memo and, as previously mentioned, it withdrew its EUA for hydroxychloroquine based on flawed studies and clinical trials that were applicable only to late-stage COVID patients.

By now, however, some countries had already implemented early, aggressive, outpatient community treatment with hydroxychloroquine and within weeks were able to minimize their COVID deaths and bring their national pandemic under some degree of control.

johnbwellsnews.com...

It is a proven undeniable fact that if given early, hydroxychloroqine (HCQ) given with azithromycin and zinc will cure coronavirus. It is a proven undeniable fact that hydroxychloroquine is safe. It is an approved medicine and has been in use for 65 years with an outstanding safety record.

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is under attack for two reasons. One is that Trump recommended it based on Dr. Zelenko’s successful cures of his patients in New York. Consequently, Democrats and the presstitutes have allied with Big Pharma and demonized HCQ hoping to use the false claim that it causes heart attacks to discredit Trump and reduce his chance of reelection. The other is that Big Pharma and the public health organizations, such as NIH, CDC, and WHO which have revolving door relationships with Big Pharma and share in the revenues, are desperate to block an effective and inexpensive treatment when they can make billions of dollars on a mandated vaccine and an ineffectual treatment known as Remdesivir. The Covid vaccine that is being developed perhaps also reflects a darker agenda. The vaccine alters the DNA of the person receiving it. The consequences are unknown.

Remdesivir has been allowed as a Covid treatment prior to being tested, but HCQ which has been proven safe for 65 years is prohibited in the US and most of Europe.

t.co...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Interesting when Sky are starting to do a story on this. news.sky.com...

edit on 6-8-2020 by themove1904 because: left comment out

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Hmmmm.....”the gateway pundit” doesn’t really sound to me like it’s going to be publishing ground breaking medical research.

Now am not saying hydroxychloroquine will or won’t work, from what I have seen more research is required. I don’t think it’s a question though that is going to be answered in the gate way pundit

Next you will be telling us an article titled JAIL FAUCI isn't a medical research paper.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Got 2x100 pills Quensyl just yesterday. Paid 17.12 €. Whats your copay?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
My rheumatologist told me: "If I said the things Trump said about this, I would be losing my license within a week!".

Luckily for Trump, he is not a doctor.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Fox is covering the story t.co...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I wonder how much else you miss in the world by judging a book by its cover?

The link in the OP references a Sky News report. Now, Sky News reporter certainly isn't a scientist, but I'll give her credit for a well written and what seems to be factual piece of writing:

Sky News Link

I don;t know what to believe, but I do know that the whole premise of ATS is to Deny Ignorance. Judging a book by its cover indicates you do not delve deeper or research much and prefer a quick dismissal poo-pooing something before actually looking at it.

Path to disaster my friend, path to total disaster.

EDIT: It's a 'her' not a 'him'.
edit on 6-8-2020 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I wonder how much else you miss in the world by judging a book by its cover?

The link in the OP references a Sky News report. Now, Sky News reporter certainly isn't a scientist, but I'll give her credit for a well written and what seems to be factual piece of writing:

Sky News Link

I don;t know what to believe, but I do know that the whole premise of ATS is to Deny Ignorance. Judging a book by its cover indicates you do not delve deeper or research much and prefer a quick dismissal poo-pooing something before actually looking at it.

Path to disaster my friend, path to total disaster.

EDIT: It's a 'her' not a 'him'.

And if you read the original article you will see it covers the whole range of methods Turkey employs and isn't spun as a pro HCQ ant Faucu hit piece

Judging gateway isnt judging a book by its cover, it's judging based on previous experience of what they write.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
COVID is a hoax folks, by the dems after the Russia hoax.

You don’t even need hq, it’s just a flu that will go away in heat and kids are basically immune to it

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You don’t even need hq, it’s just a flu that will go away in heat and kids are basically immune to it

Amazing how the Dems managed to persuade the entire world to join in an anti Trump hoax.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

As soon as a patient has symptoms, they are treated with hydroxychloroquine tablets and/or favipiravir at home.

Follow-up calls quickly spot if the symptoms worsen, and then they will be admitted to hospital.

Once at the hospital, Dr Yiyit says the treatment is increased and combined with high-flow oxygen treatment, anti-coagulants, steroids, vitamins and more high-dose favipiravir or hydroxychloroquine.

Most patients leave within days.

Nothing to see here, move along.
edit on 6-8-2020 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Those pesky Dems, they get everywhere:
India, England, France, Indonesia....

Man, there is a world outside of America you know.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sounds like a breathtaking story to me. Glad to hear some media outlets finally found enough courage to pick up the case.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

As soon as a patient has symptoms, they are treated with hydroxychloroquine tablets and/or favipiravir at home.

Follow-up calls quickly spot if the symptoms worsen, and then they will be admitted to hospital.

Once at the hospital, Dr Yiyit says the treatment is increased and combined with high-flow oxygen treatment, anti-coagulants, steroids, vitamins and more high-dose favipiravir or hydroxychloroquine.

Most patients leave within days.

Nothing to see here, move along.

So being one of 6 different treatments used isn't really proof of effectiveness when looking at national figures is it.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Especially when favipiravir is an antiviral medication that works on RNA viruses. Lo and behold... what type of virus is SARS Cov-2? An RNA virus. But hey... they mentioned hydroxychloroquine in the article so that's the one that must be the magic bullet, not the antiviral that targets the type of virus Covid is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join