It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld Announces Discovery of Spears of Mass Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Now for a bit of humor...

>>>WASHINGTON - Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced today at a Pentagon press conference that coalition forces had discovered a huge cache of spears, arrows and similar projectile weapon systems, believed to be of Iraqi origin, buried deep in an archaeological site high on the slopes of Turkey's Mount Ararat.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Diva...no offence here...but are u just slagging Bush and Blair here???

Or are you going for the record amount of posts in a night by 1 alone?????

Some of your topics are intersting but give it a rest...ur making me suspicious?

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hey Diva, they have a slogan. " Anyone BUT Bush " Election 2004. Do you think I've a chance ?

If not, then GO BUSH GO ! :p

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i'm too lazy to be president, i'd have a cute sexy intern club made though. do you have to be married to be president? i won't lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Hey Diva, they have a slogan. " Anyone BUT Bush " Election 2004. Do you think I've a chance?

Absolutely! Can I be your VP? LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
Diva...no offence here...but are u just slagging Bush and Blair here???

Or are you going for the record amount of posts in a night by 1 alone?????

Some of your topics are intersting but give it a rest...ur making me suspicious?

No, Gryffen, I am not "slagging" Bush nor Blair. However, I do have my own personal concerns about their political actions. As for the "record amount of posts", that doesn't concern me, actually, I haven't even thought about it. I just happened to come across material that I feel is very thought-provoking that others may like to read. In addition, as for making anyone "suspicious," that has never been a motive...but to increase "awareness," I would say that would be the prime objective.

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by diva]

top topics

join