It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camilla tried to kill William

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I had a VISION about a month ago which I did not understand until i saw the news the other day, when William fell off the horse while playing Polo, it has to do with the up comming wedding of CHARLES and camilla as expected William and Harry are not trilled. But my concern is, to what end camilla will go to, to have this wedding.

As i said my vision is now clear: and what I see is disturbing and unsafe for the Princes especially William, the fall of William might have looked like a natural accident but I know it was camilla who sent her workers of iniquity to make that happen. William was suppose to fall off and BADLY INJURE HIMSELF, Text, SHE WANTED TO HURT HIM, BUT NOT KILL HIM YET: WHEN SHE IS MARRIED THEN SHE WILL LAUNCH A FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT. SHE WANTS TO REMOVE ANYTHING OR ONE THAT WILL REMIND HER OF PRINCE DIANE.

THANK GOD FOR THE MANY PRAYERS THAT GO OUT FOR WILLIAM (especially from myself) that the accident was not severe and he was able to get up and continue the game.

ISAIAH 54:17 " NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST THEE SHALL PROSPER."

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why would William and Harry be less than thrilled about the marriage of their father to the women that he loves?

Just interested.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
NO not really, I Know they don't like her every thing that goes on in the palace does not make front line news until a later time. but that woman is evil, her wedding will be postone yet another time.

join