It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Series of dreams this morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So the first dream I was hanging out with a friend, and his sister and her friends were having a party. The friend and I were just chilling and playing video games. I saw that he had a bunch of older consoles and video games in his closet and when I saw that he had a Panzer Dragoon game and a Dreamcast I asked him if I could borrow it to play.

He said he no, and that they were very valuable because of it's rarity. I told him I know, but I really want to play it. I never had a chance to play it, and why not let someone enjoy it instead of leaving it in a closet to collect dust. He agreed to let me borrow it.

The next scene it seemed that the party was over and it was just me and his sister. We're just talking about life in general and catching up, and she asks me if I feel like I'm being watched. I say yes, and she rushes over to her computer and I see her type in "MLICK" OR "MLOCK" can't remember which one specifically, but I woke up as I was looking around and continued looking around and feeling like I was being watched, but I couldn't move since I was in sleep paralysis, but I managed to ask out loud "What?" and afterwards the shakes wore off, and I turned over to go back to sleep.

*Second dream*

I'm hanging out at the same place, but people are missing. I walk outside and start looking. There are other people walking around as well. Someone told me he saw what happened. He said it was horrifying and that these things were grabbing people and dragging them off. It definitely didn't look pleasant. Looking around I could see streaks of what looked like blood or iron rich earth.

I continue on hunting for clues and spot this really tall white being thay I can only describe as kind of like a balloon creature. I grab it and start squeezing it around it's "neck," and it's head starts expanding and pops.

I spotted another one, this one small and red and it takes off. As I'm persuing it it begins to grow taller and turning white. I grabbed it and destroyed it as well.

I woke up.

*Third dream*

I'm at my parents house, and I'm doing dishes while my dad is out back talking with a friend. He shouts out "Hey, you see this?"

I look out of the window and I see a large plane coming out of the clouds a few miles west of of my position. It was in trouble. It was rolled about 90 degrees. Pitch up about 20 degrees, and yawing about 60 degrees. Even weirder was that it appeared some kind of hazy "clouds" were hanging onto it. It was obvious that it was going to crash.

It disappeared from view, but seconds later it reappeared climbing straight up with it's engines on fire. It stalls and once again disappears from view and shortly followed by an explosion rattling everything. Then a second explosion.

I contemplated calling 911, but decided not to. Figured the people who would know were already in the know.

I took off on my dirtbike, passed a few people heading away from the area on lawnmowers and fourwheelers. After another minute or so came up on flames and smoke off in the woods.

The earth looked blasted. Big slabs of shale looked like the had just erupted out of the earth. Trees were overturned, smoldering or obliterated. It looked like a damn warzone. I didn't expect to find anyone akive in all of this. I couldn't even find any wreckage. I spent about ten or fifteen minutes putting around on my bike when crawled up and over another mass of blasted earth and was surprised to find people standing in around in a clearing that opened up into a ridge that had a view that was nothing but impenetrable smoke.

Even stranger none of them looked scared. In fact they were pretty damn calm and would have looked happy if they had been smiling.

I told them to follow me to the road.

I got woken up.

*4th dream

I'm walking around a city checking things out when I spot a structure in between two tunnels. It looked similar to a timber trussed covered bridge, but with no bridge.

I spot three stars tagged on it, so I hop down to check it out. There appears to be no one inside, and on one of the walls there appears to be something similar the hobo marker that means a spot is safe, but it looked like a cross between the hobo marking and a FEMA marking.

Not really finding anything elsewise interesting I go to turn around. But as I do so a man comes walking out of the far side tunnel. So, I check the tunnel behind me and around me to see if there was possibility of ambush, and move off to the side.

He stops inside of the structure and I can see that even though he's geared up for scouting or bugging out his clothes are in great shape and ckean, and his hair and beard are edged up.

He points at the sign and asks me if I know what the sign is. I answer that I do and then I wake up.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yup dreams are pretty weird alright.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis is NOT a good sign, and I will leave it at that. Do some research on it, and pray to God about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I'm thinking about doing a regular dream post. You think those are weird you should hear about someof my ither dreams lol
edit on 282020 by AutomateThis1 because: Apparently I no speak very good.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I'm not really worried about it. It's not uncommon for me to wake up while sleep paralysed, but I can always fight through it.

It's weird because it's similar to what people describe when trying to run or punch while dreaming, but I have no problems doing those things while dreaming. But the feeling of waking up sleep paralysed is like trying to move my arms and legs and neck with the circulation cut off.

As far as demons and such. I'm not worried much about those kinds of things either.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Some very interesting dreams there. Sleep paralysis sounds scary. I’ve woken up screaming many times but never sleep paralysis.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

It was scary the first time it happened to mewas when I was around the age of ten or so. I had a dream that a buddy and I were sneaking into a building to steal an animal to free it from being used in a parade.

The animal in question was a bunny rabbit. They were going to use it for some kids TV show or something. Well, we sneak in, and when we I dropped out of the HVAC ducting, instead of being in a well lit, friendly looking building. It was a dusty, dark, and cold industrial style room. With plastic hanging from the ceiling.

When I moved the plastic sheets I saw the rabbit. Except it didn't look anything like the cute little bunny rabbit we were going to steal.

As I approached it the beast's mouth opened and it had fangs like a snake with little red eyes on the tips of each one. The fangs shot out of it's mouth as if they were alive and stabbed into my body. I could feel them worming through my body as I woke up shaking and unable to move.

I've woken up with similar symptoms fairly infrequently. I usually just do breathing routines until the shaking stops and I can move again. Now that I'm used to it I can actually force myself to move throughout the event. It just takes a buttload of will power

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
These spirit boxes on YouTube keep warning about the world ending this year. I expect that is a possibility. So there would be scenes like you described in your dream.

Experts keep saying that the current system is about to completely collapse. Some say COVID is being used to purposely crash an economy that was going to collapse anyway and then replace it with a new social order.
edit on 03amMon, 03 Aug 2020 00:41:23 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

It is clear that this means the package will be addressed to the wrong recipient, but the bear can't break dance on the moon.

edit on 3/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Some very interesting dreams there. Sleep paralysis sounds scary. I’ve woken up screaming many times but never sleep paralysis.

Waking up screaming isn't as bad as going to sleep screaming...

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP! The details are really interesting, I've gone through similar sleep paralysis and crazy intense dreams. I used to wake up in state of anxiety, shaking a little too, I would sometimes in my sleep paralysis be trying to get my girlfriend next to me to wake me up. It felt in the dream state that I was trying to hit her arm hard to wake her up and yell but in all actuality I was at best grazing her with my finger and letting out odd noises or words that then did wake her up and I was able to get out of that state.

I dont get as.nervous about it anymore and have learned ways to sort of get me out of that state or go deeper in it. You posting yours dream is inspiring me to share some of mine, dont you love how vivid and weird things are in a dream? Providing it's not a terrorizing dream which can be a little strange in its own right lol

Do you feel any of these could be predictive type dreaming? Or like astral traveling and that sort of stuff?
I'm getting into that here and there but want to practice more.

Really interesting stuff man s + f!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I haven't seen any of those vudeos, but as far as my drrams go the vast majoritybof them have been apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic, or even post-post-apocalyptic. Been that way ever since I was a kid.

I'll look into these spirit box videos. I'm not a big believer of spirit boxes to begin with, but it would be interesting to check out.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

I really do want to keep posting about my dreams. It's just nice to have an outlet to talk about them. I'm in training for a new job, and they've got me waking up, taking off, and getting busy right off the get go. The dreams I share for the next couple of weeks may not be as detailed as when I write them down when I first wakeup, but I'll do my best to recollect everything down to the smallest detail.

I have had dreams come true before, but it's been quite a long time. Mostly when I was in school.

In my early teen years I went through a phase where I wouldn't have any dreams. I would literally go to sleep, see black for a little bit, and then wake up feeling like I just went to sleep.

I don't know if it was just my body going through normal changes or if it was because they decided to convince my parents that I had ADHD and out me on Adderall.

I do remember that after I stopped taking whatever it was they were giving me though that my dreams slowly started coming back, but they were all out of wack. I very rarely have dreams come true anymore, when it used to be a daily occurrence.

None of my apocalyptic type dreams ever came true, it was always the mundane ones that did. Like dreams of something happening around the house, or at school. Stuff like that.

After that I got really into lucid dreaming and all that, and I got to where I could control my actions and scenery while dreaming, but after all was said and done, I was disappointed. So now I try and dream with as little influence as possible and let the dream take it's own course. It's more enjoyable that way.

I've shared a few dreams here before, and I thought it was really intriguing to hear other people's perceptions and how it differs from how I viewed the dream.

You should definitely share. I'd enjoy reading them.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I'm thinking about doing a regular dream post. You think those are weird you should hear about someof my ither dreams lol

When you start to dream about the Citadel you let me know K?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I've had dreams about citadels, don't know if it's the Citadel you're talking about.

top topics

join