It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Russian Tzar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
sounds like this thread started with some prophecy about Biblical predictions of the antiChrist, that got applied to Russia ('White Tsar').

curious. I wonder how many other countries or cultures have specific hero-is-coming-to-save-us stories.

Jews are waiting for a Messiah. Islam is waiting for al-Mahdi.
the Christians I know are waiting for Jesus...to rapture us out of here before the heavy stuff starts.
(if anyone thinks things are bad in the world now, just wait...)
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
sounds like this thread started with some prophecy about Biblical predictions of the antiChrist, that got applied to Russia ('White Tsar').

curious. I wonder how many other countries or cultures have specific hero-is-coming-to-save-us stories.

Jews are waiting for a Messiah. Islam is waiting for al-Mahdi.
the Christians I know are waiting for Jesus...to rapture us out of here before the heavy stuff starts.
(if anyone thinks things are bad in the world now, just wait...)

Same person just different titles :3

The one that mandated the story made sure to spread it everywhere but the mouth pieces decided to claim it as own ONLY VERSION and instead of creating harmony they created chaos and bickering.

Also the Antichrist, Djaal or whatever title there is has already met with prominent leaders in Israel and most of them already called him the Messiah etc.

The White Tzar is not Jesus he is someone else entirely and is basically the child who will turn man back to God, Jesus comes later or whatever title you want to use for him.

So this is definitely going to get real interesting soon, I do wonder how many will fall for the false Massiah once they decide to reveal him to the world. However, trust me he is not the White Tsar

edit on 8-11-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Hey there,

I came across your topic by chance. It was extremely fascinating.

What was the time of day you had these dreams? No history of alcoholism?

Was the individual who showed you the dream an unseen voice or a visible figure? Did he show you these glimpses from multiple angles?

Is the Russian man presently a skeptic/ non-religious?

>Furthermore, he will clean house both the political system of Russia, he will also clean the Orthodox Church of Russia...

Does he accomplish this religious reformation through politics or does he maintain separation of religion/state? Which does he clear out first or is it seemingly simultaneous?

>So people won't be able to lie or deceive him...

Wouldn't that be due to him being highly sensitive to any attempt to influence him? Does he decline whenever people ask him for his religious beliefs?

Considering his frequent travel, doesn't that indicate he comes from a military background?

edit: I meant to reply to your latest topic, not bump the older one.

What was the time of day you had these dreams? No history of alcoholism?

During the night when I got to sleep and at times awaken at 5am from them, at times during the day when I am as if being rocked slowly to sleep.

No history of alcoholism, I only drink one special occasion and even then just a tiny sip. I try to stay alcohol-free as possible because whenever I even have a tiny bit it feels as if something not normal is moving through my body like a coil of sort trying to wrap me up.

Was the individual who showed you the dream an unseen voice or a visible figure? Did he show you these glimpses from multiple angles?

It is a voice but not a voice as you can not pinpoint it, it is around you, within you and envelops everything. At times it is a visible figure in a form of an old wise man or a child, however, at times a presence that would almost feel angelic but every time I try to look at them they don't permit me. They also come in 2 no idea why the angelic presence I mean.

I am given multiple angles as well when I am shown things to observe etc.

Is the Russian man presently a skeptic/ non-religious?

He is very very skeptical, he prays but he feels like he is praying to empty space. He is given dreams and visions of what is to be and is to come from the heavenly mandate but he doubts because as I understood from his point of view - "it is very egoistical to consider such things of who I am to be and what is asked of me, for who am I to bare such blessing I am merely a man and one that sins". So he is very heavily skeptical and he doubts his belief even though the things he is shown would turn others straightaway to God. It is almost as if he wrestles with God... It is very hard to explain sorry I can not be of more help there.

Does he accomplish this religious reformation through politics or does he maintain separation of religion/state? Which does he clear out first or is it seemingly simultaneous?

He will unify religion and state, if you read my churches thread you will understand what sort of spiritual thing will occur in Russia. Basically, when I saw him being anointed at a church I am not sure which it will be all I know is that he will turn the Russian throne to the altar of God or as he said Otche which I understood was an old Slavic word for Father if I am not mistaken.

It will be seen as simultaneous clearing out but I know for a fact many in the political circles will doubt him and will even try to do everything they can to not allow him to become Tsar. Even those people that realize who he is at some point will doubt him but it seems all of Russia will rejoice, many religious leaders will come to him and so will many world leaders too asking for forgiveness of the father for the things they have done. In that moment however, he will say stuff like "I do not have the authority to forgive you nor am I the father the give forgiveness, for go to the temples of your father make offerings accordingly to your forefathers and ask the father for your redemption".

However, as I stated before he still doubts and wrestles with God about the insane idea so it is really interesting to be shown him in the now, the future and how he is reacting to it all. God has given him plenty of signs, messages and hints but he is just wrestling and not giving in, maybe it is to make him hardened and to understand the wisdom and will of God better?

Wouldn't that be due to him being highly sensitive to any attempt to influence him? Does he decline whenever people ask him for his religious beliefs?

It's almost as if he has a moral compass built-in or something constantly telling him when something is a lie, but he always tries to see the best in people and the potential within them. He tries not to judge but I was shown several times he said "Otche for you are wise and your will is true, take away my judgment and wrath for your vengeance is just" etc. So I feel like even though he is wrestling with God and tries to talk to God but it feels like he is praying to absolute silence he just knows that God, The Saints or the Angels are listening to him.

Whenever people ask him of his religion he says he believes something is there but he can not explain it in words for words limit man or something in the lines of that. He also did state to someone when I was allowed to observe him "for the word was true and just but the meaning was distorted by man and used by man for a gain of things that are of not of the word but are of the world".

I believe that he won't be able to be manipulated by Earthly things or the lies of man, because he will be of God and with God if you understand what I mean?

Considering his frequent travel, doesn't that indicate he comes from a military background?

See I would have thought that as well but it had to do something with his parents, they moved him when he looked like he was maybe 9 or 10 to overseas and then again when he was maybe 15-17. He is now stuck in a certain country which I will not disclose, but he knows he will have to return to Russia eventually because he was shown and told things.

I suspect he moves due to the financial situation of the family or something like that? It seems to occur a set amount of years to his family, almost like clockwork!

I hope that this answered some of your questions

For someone who is not religious he is very intuned with what to say from a spiritual sense of things, he seems very philosophical but also very um... rational too it's almost as if he is trying to understand both God but he is also trying to be logical about things. Maybe he is not accepting things because they don't make sense from a logical point of view?

Also, I suspect he is doubtful because Russia is known for looking down on people with disabilities and by his logic, I would assume "Why would Russia elect a cripple?". So I think we can see where his doubt and other things lay?
edit on 8-11-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why can't God bless the orthodox people of Russia with a godly tsar? Russia has much christian blood in the soil from which spring many saints, like strong trees. In America, the soil is poor, a desert in fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkcaw
Why can't God bless the orthodox people of Russia with a godly tsar? Russia has much christian blood in the soil from which spring many saints, like strong trees. In America, the soil is poor, a desert in fact.
Actually, those saints triumphed in spite of Christianity. It's unjust for the Church to only recognize them posthumously, they ought to have been revered while alive, not set aside as eccentrics. Meanwhile, the Church has elevated people to sainthood just for displaying eccentricities. It's all topsy-turvy. It's also wrong to monopolize the lives of the saints as the merit of Church instruction when so many of them were deprived of literacy by their own priests. Most remained aloof from the organization.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkcaw

Because it is not yet time for Russia to have a Tsar sent by God that is Mandated by Heaven or as Russians call it Nebo or Nebesah and is bestowed by the true divine right. Plus it is not yet time for the world to know such an individual is here... the only reason I am sharing certain things on here is that I feel it was a good/approved place for me to share things by hinting at who he is and where he is from.

Tell me if an individual in a wheelchair showed up and started speaking of heavenly things, would the people of Russia listen? Certainly not the youth and certainly not a large % of the population...

Why do you think there is so few people with disabilities out and about in Russia? Because they stay at home fearing for their life, judgment is constantly passed on if they finally have to go out due to an emergency... They live a quiet and hermit-based life!

So would Russia openly welcome a Tsar in a wheelchair? If he were to speak with a voice that resonated to the soul of Russian Orthodox people or as I was told in my dream to the "Blagoslavni Narod" of Russia would they truly listen?

The Russian language is part of the divine did you know this? I mean the fact that the word "Spasibo" originated from the word "Spasi Bog" is beautiful, so the word for Thank You literally came from God Saves/Save Me God/Save Them God.

Do Russians follow the sabbath or as they call it "Svetoi Post"? Even me who dreams of heavenly and earthly things rarely follows it! Yet, the Divine Mary or also known as "Svetaya Blagoroditza" said follow the sabbath and pray for God to bless Russia, then also follow one more day and pray to the angels.

Did you know the so called future tsar constantly prays for his family, children of the world, Russia as a land and for the Orthodox people, for all Christians and even the Muslims and Catholis etc.

I witness him pray in both Our Father English variant and in Russian "Otche Nash" , this is a man who has not yet been healed by God and wrestles with God that still prays for all, for Russia as a divine land and the blessed people of Russia. He constantly asks God/Otche to open the hearts of man to his will, his love and his light... He then prays to the saints and the angels asking them to deliver what he says "molitvu" which as I understood and had to look up "prayer" to the Father.

Even though he feels like he is praying to the void and his heart feels torn from the silence he still prays, because he does not want to see what is to come and unfold for the world but even when he knows if it is written and is the will he still chooses to pray.

So, I ask you is Russia deserving of such an individual? and as I said - What if he's in a wheelchair? What if he does not look perfect? etc.

I'm sorry for sounding so judgemental, it's hard seeing and feeling this individual who could once walk and now in a wheelchair pray every night for the forgiveness of people he does not know and yet he says "I am not worthy to be forgiven of my sins or to be healed even when you are a giver of miracles and provider of refuge". Picture that for a second... someone who prays his heart out then says he is not worthy of forgiveness but asks for the forgiveness of others.

Damn... this was really hard to write...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

Damn... I shed a few tears writing the above post about him... and I never shed tears for anyone or anything so this is interesting

edit on 9-11-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Also I just got this sent to me by a friend from the U.S , I had to watch it with English subtitles on but I got the general gist of it... Seems like things are unfolding as they were meant to the title basically says "The Start Of A New War":

As I said before it will be a war unlike any other and it seems the other side is trying to force the hand of the divine!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Question: Do the Russians hold their leaders up to the same demand for perfection as Americans tend to do?

The American people have set unbelievably high expectations for their leaders, who are generally tender bleeders who try to cater to everyone's whims. You can't please everybody. So the people are always demanding more from their politicians and accusing them of not doing enough or taking sides, deterring decent people from participating in politics and abandoning the profession to charlatans who bring disgrace upon it when they leave the office.

An example of partisan division: regarding Donald Trump, they either accused individuals of not doing enough to oppose him or demanded that people support him. A parallel from antiquity: Apollonius of Tyana's generous critique for Nero. He said Nero was too lax then too strict, which was a fairly objective assessment. But then he was accused by the left of going out of his way to avoid direct conflict with Nero when he could've done more, and by the right of not submitting to Nero's laws.

In antiquity, people were accustomed to speak of bad philosophers, but not bad carpenters, artists, etc. Instead, they declared that the person was unfit for the role. The explanation was that they assigned no value to philosophy, like with poetry, it was regarded as negligible and impractical for life.

In our times, we speak of bad politicians, journalists, etc., who are clearly unworthy of these occupations, and the general impression is that they're all corrupt. This has the effect of precluding decent people from these offices. It's like with Stalin's purges or medieval persecutions of Jews, many good people were weeded out while the craftiest individuals took advantage of the opportunity and secured prominent influential positions by currying favour with those in power.

Btw did you happen to see anything pertaining to the rise of another Stalin too? I've had at least three dreams featuring Stalin, the dates were July 8, 2020 and January 6 & June 21, 2021.
edit on 11-11-2021 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Russia used to hold their leaders to account and this was during the time of the Empire, before all the idiocy of communism and false hope. Where the moral pillars were destroyed, Christianity was stomped out and once beautiful churches were burnt to the ground... Russia is currently in a debt repaying period before God!

Yes, I have actually seen something to do with communism but it will be short and might actually be a failed attempt or an attempt nonetheless.

I know that the White Tsar might become rather very stern with dealing with some of the politicians and those in the church. I actually suspect the White Tsar will be the child given the rod of iron to rule, speak truths about nations, and smash them like pottery. Or... however, that verse goes?

I could be wrong but I do know as I stated before he will be directed by God and be with God of God by God.

Really odd I know but very interesting, having a ruler that is actually going to be directed by the divine.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Say, were you a self-tutored clairvoyant by any chance? Or did you have somebody in your immediate family assisting you with adapting to these visions?

Where the moral pillars were destroyed, Christianity was stomped out and once beautiful churches were burnt to the ground...
But are the Gothic cathedrals even remotely Russian, let alone European? The Protestant "revival" in Europe tried to raise up the Gothic style once more, but with a blatant disregard for beauty. It was pragmatic, on par with jesuitism.

Russia is currently in a debt repaying period before God!
Karmic debt?

Yes, I have actually seen something to do with communism but it will be short and might actually be a failed attempt or an attempt nonetheless.
Care to elaborate?

Wouldn't it be better to say the Tsar is bequeathed with a divining rod? Rod of iron implies harshness, but you've described the Tsar as benevolent. There is a prophecy from the seer Stormberger about a severe master who obliterates the cult of appearances (lays everything bare for all to see, no more hiding one's true feelings from others), but that his reign would be short-lived. There is another prophecy from Nostradamus which says an inhuman tyrant is replaced by a wise, benevolent man.

Therefore, it seems more likely that another Stalin will appear in Russia before the Tsar assumes power. Both are more or less on the same side, just different methods. Apollonius once compared the reigns of Tiberius and Nero, arguing that Nero was a less cruel tyrant since he didn't deliberately draw out fear from people but rather pounced on them by surprise.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Say, were you a self-tutored clairvoyant by any chance? Or did you have somebody in your immediate family assisting you with adapting to these visions?

It is the will of the one who is "I am who am" I suppose that is the best way to explain it?

Karmic debt?

Yup for the # they allowed to happen pre, during and after the revolution...

Care to elaborate?

To sum it up, new Stalin or someone currently in power becomes the new Stalin and then it will all go Boom! After this the Tsar will come to Russia and yes the Tsar will be very benevolent but something will occur to make him hars, brutally honest and it will be as if God himself is judging man etc.

Anyway, it all works out in the end

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

@miri2019, could you please link those 4chan and reddit threads which talk about him, the astral and people continuously, even in his bathroom haha, as you said before somewhere.

Would really like to read them but i cant find them trough google or the boards own searchbars.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rick26
a reply to: miri2019

@miri2019, could you please link those 4chan and reddit threads which talk about him, the astral and people continuously, even in his bathroom haha, as you said before somewhere.

Would really like to read them but i cant find them trough google or the boards own searchbars.

It's not easy to find them on reddit or 4chan, because the people there use code words and pseudonyms for him, like calling him "nobody" or "anomaly". I don't frequent those boards but you can just do a google search with those key words above.

However your best bet to really get your feet wet is to go to GLP (godlikeproductions.com) forums and do a search there or from google write -
nobody anomaly site:godlikeproductions.com
That forum (glp) is full of threads on this subject, hundreds upon hundreds of them. Of course there's too much garbage in those too, but you got to be selective. There are even agents posting there true info. It's a bit crazy and not a very safe place as well

But be patient, persistent and lurk there, you're gonna learn a lot, a lot!

To get a general overview on the subject read this very informative article first. It's got links in it as well.

ouroboroflies.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
you are not apt to find much of anything that is honest, rational, forthright, packed like a treasure chest of bounty anywhere you look on GLP.... SAD

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Found him! Now I'm not calling you out, but I took less than half an hour to read everyone's comments to see if anyone else mentioned this.......
As soon as I saw the word Tsar I was immediately reminded of the first Royal wedding to have taken place in Russia, St Petersburg no less, back in September.

Grand Duke George Mikhailovich Romanov married Victoria Romanovna Bettarini in a ceremony at St. Isaac’s Cathedral, in the former imperial capital of St. Petersburg.

Mikhailovich Romanov’s great-grandfather, Grand Duke Kirill Vladimirovich, fled Russia during the 1917 Bolshevik revolution, escaping to Finland and later relocating his family to Western Europe.

Bolded part mine.

Fits pretty near identical to your vision/dream.
Here's a 3 minute link to wedding with interesting comment from one of the guests.

This from Wikipedia....

George was born in Madrid in 1981, the son of Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia (daughter and heir of Vladimir Cyrillovich, Grand Duke of Russia[3][2]) and her husband Prince Franz Wilhelm of Prussia (titled at the time: Grand Duke Michael Pavlovich),[4][1] (son of Prince Karl Franz of Prussia and Princess Henriette of Schönaich-Carolath).

Again bolded part mine

Interesting as he was born in Spain, he spent his early childhood in France before moving back to Spain. Younger year education at first English school in Madrid. Senior school education at a boarding school in Oxford England. He worked at the European Government in Brussels, before moving to Luxembourg to work at the European Commission's Directorate-General for Atomic Energy and Security. Then he worked for MMC Norilsk Nickel, whose main HQ is in Siberia. From there he went to work in Switzerland. Quite a list of countries, just like you said!

More here....
Wikipedia

Finally Putin and his role in your vision/dream.
I was listening to an interview with him a while back and he said the Bolshevik revolution was the worst thing that happened to Russia. In fact, in 2017 he and the Kremlin said there would be no 100th year anniversary event to remember it, and the wasn't.
Why Putin won't be celebrationg toe 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution

So there we have it.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's not him trust me... he isn't the Romanov to sit on the throne as the one to be known as the "white tzar".

I also mentioned that there are false tzars that will try to take the throne, this one here is merely the leaders of the Russian Orthodox Church putting forward someone ahead of time in fear.

Many of the several other leaders of the church know that this man is not him either and are against this because they are aware of the Kremlin plot.

The one I was shown was in a wheelchair and approaching his 30th birthday, also he won't put on the Russian crown he will put on a crown that will more be a representation of God's blessing.

Furthermore, the child that is the white tzar will be a Romanov from his mother's side but not from his father's, which makes it even more interesting. Why? Because she was not of the line that the info mentions which you provided, so unlike George he does not belong to the main line so to speak.

In addition, he will have no political ties or background at all, so I would beware of the wolf in sheep clothing for any Russian readers of this thread or those that are hopeful!

Plus there is another fact the real white tzar is currently not married and when he does marry he will marry a woman that will be sent to him by God, I suspect that she will be humble and a simple girl of no blood of any kind.

So I'm sorry to disappoint but this man is not of my dreams and is not the one that God will mandate to sit on the Russian throne and be given a right to bare the rod of iron.

With something to also note the name of the white tzar will be Kirill/Cyrill and he will either take his mother's surname when he is sat on the throne or he might have father's surname. Plus he currently has a name that is an English name as I believe his parents unknowingly were directed to change their surnames too and to give him an English name as means to avoid for people to look for him. Yes, this means he is currently overseas and from what I saw he was not in Russia for the past 15-20 years so it means that he was moved out of Russia in early 2000s
edit on 26-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: hmm..

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

also he won't put on the Russian crown he will put on a crown that will more be a representation of God's blessing.

Did you watch the video of the wedding? Crowns were held above his and his brides head.

Furthermore, the child that is the white tzar will be a Romanov from his mother's side but not from his father's,

Erm..... his mother is of the Romanov line... From the Wikipedia link...

George was born in Madrid in 1981, the son of Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia (daughter and heir of Vladimir Cyrillovich, Grand Duke of Russia

Plus there is another fact the real white tzar is currently not married and when he does marry he will marry a woman that will be sent to him by God, I suspect that she will be humble and a simple girl of no blood of any kind.

There is no FACT when based in dreams/premonitions. It becomes a FACT when it comes to pass. YOU suspect that "she will be humble and a simple girl of no blood of any kind".

Rebecca Virginia Bettarini she is the daughter of the Italian ambassador to Belgium, Roberto Bettarini. She was a writer and lobbyist, and now heads the Russian Imperial Foundation. To respect the Russian imperial tradition, Bettarini converted to the Orthodox faith last year and took the name of Victoria Romanovna.

Link
Plus, George's mother, (Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia), bestowed the name 'Romanovna' on Rebecca/Victoria.

Plus he currently has a name that is an English name as I believe his parents unknowingly were directed to change their surnames too and to give him an English name as means to avoid for people to look for him.

Erm...isn't George an English enough name for you?
Here's some interesting lineages for you, including no less than the late Duke of Edinburgh who provided blood samples for DNA profiling.

In 1993, after the unmarked graves believed to contain the remains of Nicholas II, Alexandra and three of their daughters were exhumed, Prince Philip even offered a blood sample to scientists seeking to identify the remains. His mitochondrial DNA matched that of the bodies believed to be those of Alexandra and the three girls, helping to confirm their identity.

Link

Sorry to disappoint you, but dreams/prophecies/predictions are rarely 100% correct and are just 'signposts' to what may be.

As to your wheelchair, you seem confused to its symbology .... hmmm... he could very well have ended up in one.
Here in 2019 he survived a serious car crash...
Grand Duke George of Russia survives a serious car crash in St Petersburg

However, we also have this about Grand Duke George's grandfather, Grand Duke Kirill Vladimirovich...

Kirill barely escaped with his life, and was invalided out of the service suffering from burns,back injuriesand shell shock.

Bolded part mine from this wikipedia link...
Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

This is not the man I saw in my dreams as I say again, so I would be very very careful with this man to be assumed the White Tzar!

Furthermore, I was given the name of the white tzar and the man you so set on does not bare the name, additionally he is older than the man I was shown that will be sat upon the real throne.

In addition, as I said the real one will have no political ties at all!

Regarding the crowns held above their heads those are old crowns and do not represent the crown I was shown.

I'm sorry but as I am saying this man who you think is the white tzar and who you think my predictions are about is not the one.

You can keep believing that he is but I know for a fact that he is not, the real white tzar is barely 30 at this moment and is not married.

There are plenty of factors and real reasons, so please don't think and that my prediction matches this man you show above because it does not!
edit on 27-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join