It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future Russian Tzar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Now this is very interesting...

Although I do not know why or how but there is a future Russian Tzar, someone who will change both Russia and the world.

However, something is odd he is ill, I saw him in a wheelchair but very kind of heart, honest, strong willed, he sees the truth within everyone and all that is hidden from him or by others is revealed to him.

What confuses me the most is - Why?

Would Russia really elect a Tzar who is in a wheelchair or as in Russia refer to a cripple?

What I also found very captivating is that he is of Romanov blood by his mother and yet he bares the last name of his father.

When at the church where he was anointed he asked not for the Russian crown but instead that of like vines and when the Russian pope guy put something on his head and then the crown he said: "Father guide the people through me, show your will to them and to the world through your goodness" or something like that.

My Russian is very rusty people I studied it a long long time ago and all I can say is that I was surprised to see this occur in the first place.

Do we have any people linked to the church or anything on there I mean the Russian Orthodox Church? Because the individual who showed me the dream said that this is a prophecy waiting to happen.

There are other things I am not to disclose about this individual as safety is a priority I assume.

Also what was surprising is that he was not the Anti-Christ but rather the opposite, he taught old ways of belief and that God is within man and so is the Kingdom etc.

No he did not look like Jesus so people of the bible can relax, if in fact he is the future savior I will say this that the world will be surprised.

Also I saw many leaders of many nations come to him both for guidance and asking for peace.
edit on 2-8-2020 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In fact, the topic is very serious. According to numerous prophecies from the Old and New Testaments and the Holy Fathers, there will be an anointed of God in Russia - the White Tsar. This king will bring prosperity to most of the peoples of the world. His predecessor will be the prophet Elijah, and after him will be the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and his 1000-year Kingdom.

Many theologians agree that the White Tsar will come to Russia in 2028

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Interesting. Was this a dream or a vision you had while waking ?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
In fact, the topic is very serious. According to numerous prophecies from the Old and New Testaments and the Holy Fathers, there will be an anointed of God in Russia - the White Tsar. This king will bring prosperity to most of the peoples of the world. His predecessor will be the prophet Elijah, and after him will be the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and his 1000-year Kingdom.

I saw his name which I am allowed to mention I think, it was Kirill or Cyrill or Cyrillus something like that. Am I pronouncing it right?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Interesting. Was this a dream or a vision you had while waking ?

Cheers

Bit of both actually which was rather interesting and a bit odd... as it was a first dream vision mixture I experience at once.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Interesting from what I could tell is he was about 35 or 36 when he was being crowned, I believe it means he was born in 1991 or 1992 definitely. But from what I can grasp is that he is now overseas at the moment living in a poor/middle class family...

Also why do they call him "The White Tsar" ?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

And the one you have now is what? A president or a prime minister? 😛

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

From what I understood is that Putin is a false Tsar and that he wishes to sit on the throne but it will lead Russia to a great divide and internal struggle?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

I saw his name which I am allowed to mention I think, it was Kirill or Cyrill or Cyrillus something like that. Am I pronouncing it right?

In fact, his name is unknown. The name is not important. It is important that he appears suddenly, no one will know him.
I have a friend, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Doctor of Theology Zhigankov Oleg, who is both a supporter of Orthodoxy and a pastor in Canada. He maintains the Open Seminary blog on the Russian resource Yandex-Zen. This blog has a lot of articles about the coming of the White Tsar. If you are not lazy and use the translator built into your browser, you will learn a lot of new and interesting things.
Thank!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

From what I understood is that Putin is a false Tsar and that he wishes to sit on the throne but it will lead Russia to a great divide and internal struggle?

Putin is not a king. He is only preparing the way, the coming of the White Tsar.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It's very early now. It is necessary to prepare the country and conditions. Putin is preparing the arrival of the White Tsar.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You know how you can tell it's crap?Or fantasy. If you're really really generous maybe a supposed-to-be-inspirational myth, but more likely another psy-op to keep the masses docile?

The core message is: don't do anything to improve your circumstances, a saviour will come...
It didn't happen the last 2000 years it won't happen the next 2 000 000. It's the proverbial "opium for the masses"

How can people not learn that? It's so #ing obvious.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Interesting from what I could tell is he was about 35 or 36 when he was being crowned, I believe it means he was born in 1991 or 1992 definitely. But from what I can grasp is that he is now overseas at the moment living in a poor/middle class family...

Also why do they call him "The White Tsar" ?

It doesn't matter how old he is. He will be the reincarnation of the first White king - King David. The term "White King" is a biblical term.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Putin is not a king. He is only preparing the way, the coming of the White Tsar.

The White Tsar, Is this what they refer to as a ruler by "Divine Right" and one that carries a "Mandate Of Heaven" ? or as what the priest guys in the dream said Mandat or Mandatu Raia or Raya.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I also understood that there will be great chaos in the next 4-5 years in Russia so by 2024-2025 # will hit the fan for Russia, I believe it must be part of God's plan to prepare the people for the arrival of this Tsar?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I also understood that there will be great chaos in the next 4-5 years in Russia so by 2024-2025 # will hit the fan for Russia, I believe it must be part of God's plan to prepare the people for the arrival of this Tsar?

Chaos will be all over the world. There will be an island of stability in Russia. Then the prophet Elijah will come, and he will prepare the coming of the king.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What's more interesting is... Does the Tsar know that he is the future Tsar? and If he does do you think he still thinks this is all insane and a joke?

Man it would be tough being such an individual with the self realization of such things.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What's more interesting is... Does the Tsar know that he is the future Tsar? and If he does do you think he still thinks this is all insane and a joke?

Man it would be tough being such an individual with the self realization of such things.

Who knows? Some signs of the coming White King can be found in the life of King David.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

When you say “bible people should calm down because he is not” pretty much confirms he probably is.
The matreya is also another to watch out for

This is what we await, another Savior for those what are not “bible people”, the one who we believe is the “against Jesus”

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

“Divine right”, a ruler by Devine right, ahem?
Piffle

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join