It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack of the black eyeballs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

originally posted by: Flesh699

What's ATS think? Is there a black eye club?

There is a "lipstick all over the front teeth club." Zoom in for maximum exposure. Interesting thread by the way.

thats an eye lid lift/removal of extra skin

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic. I remember hearing a podcast, I forget the guys names but he was talking about the rituals the “elite” perform to be part of the club including torture, sex acts with children, sacrifice etc. He said he was actually a clone and they were able to clone these Hollywood kids, and when one clone was tortured, the other would feel if but when they killed one, they still had the other as back up and could keep cloning them.

The interesting part through was when he started talking about that former reality tv chick Tila Tequila. He said she was like and had been tortured but, Tila has allegedly witnessed some acts that involved massive reptilian creatures and something involving a process where these elite received some worm or snake like creature that entered through their eye and wrapped/coiled around their optic nerve or Spinal cord, gave them the ability to shapeshift and essentially made them an automaton or husk for whatever this worm thing was.

Terrible description on my behalf, I know. I remember it seeming way out at the time but was interesting when summarized better than I’ve done here.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How about some contrasting reality.

Every second of every day, an older adult (age 65+) suffers a fall in the U.S.—making falls the leading cause of injury and injury death in this age group. One out of four older adults will fall each year in the United States, making falls a public health concern, particularly among the aging population.

The "attack of the black eyeballs" conspiracy is another stupid twist on # that happens every day.

Soon, will be the "Black and Blue stubbed toe" conspiracy....
edit on 1-8-2020 by charlyv because: c

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Justice John Roberts also keeps getting hurt from falls. Maybe they just rough him up to convince him to swing a vote a certain way or he gets uppity and they they have to put him in his place.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Justice John Roberts also keeps getting hurt from falls. Maybe they just rough him up to convince him to swing a vote a certain way or he gets uppity and they they have to put him in his place.

i can promise you its from falls, in his case.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dreamkidd
This is an interesting topic. I remember hearing a podcast, I forget the guys names but he was talking about the rituals the “elite” perform to be part of the club including torture, sex acts with children, sacrifice etc. He said he was actually a clone and they were able to clone these Hollywood kids, and when one clone was tortured, the other would feel if but when they killed one, they still had the other as back up and could keep cloning them.

The interesting part through was when he started talking about that former reality tv chick Tila Tequila. He said she was like and had been tortured but, Tila has allegedly witnessed some acts that involved massive reptilian creatures and something involving a process where these elite received some worm or snake like creature that entered through their eye and wrapped/coiled around their optic nerve or Spinal cord, gave them the ability to shapeshift and essentially made them an automaton or husk for whatever this worm thing was.

Terrible description on my behalf, I know. I remember it seeming way out at the time but was interesting when summarized better than I’ve done here.

Think you could be talking about Vril?

It’s funny. I’ve read similar stories and it always made me think ‘Goa’uld’.

Quite often there’s an element of truth as to what they show you on TV.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

They are all celebs / politics / royalties and all share the same natural talent due to having too much time on their hands thus leading for oversleeping. I've seen it in a neighbour who lost his job and complains about oversleeping and having nothing to do now and just lies on his bed all day leading to more sleep than standard. His eye looks just like one of the above. Oversleeping will give the impression of a lazy eye on one side of the head, this phenomenon is literally giving the impression of an eyeball (single / one side) hanging from its sockets, it actually gives the impression of a single black eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join