It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Sues the FDA over Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here are all the studies world wide.
c19study.com...
Many show positive results.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Let them take it. What happens later can be blamed on the dems!

In fact trump should remove the fda and free us from the tyranny of scientific methods

The FDA has approved more meds that have side effects then says oops so much for the scientific methods it has more to do with rewards of lucrative jobs after leaving.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

In fact trump should remove the fda and free us from the tyranny of scientific methods

Might not be a bad idea at all!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which of course I do.

That's fine. And what about Dr. Oz? Another Charlatan right?

A medicine used for 70 years to treat other illness now it's banned?

It is hardly a stretch at all to assume that HDQ is obviously a great
thorn in the side of some very big plans made by some very corrupt
people some where. And you'r suspicions only point in one direction?

So what the hell is that all about? What am I missing if it isn't more
psycho hate forTrump at any price?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

What's 'banned'? The Quine? It isn't, there are restrictions to keep morons from hoarding it but I say let the morons hoard it as long as they then chug it in copious quantities.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some People at the top of the FDA have their hands in the donation basket of the Pharma companies. Hydroxychloraquine is too cheap. Same with Heparin vs remdesivir.....Heparin from seaweeds works better at thirty bucks than remdesivir at three thousand bucks. Less side effects too.

Im quoting you because you have an amazing tendency to post very relative info that gets starred but then looked over because it becomes OT bickering in here. There's plenty of low cost cures, but big $$ gets in everything's way these days.

Also the fact that a seriously healthy lifestyle keeps you safer, happier and smarter overall and not running to the doc

Cheers to your continued informative posts Ricky!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What's 'banned'? The Quine? It isn't, there are restrictions to keep morons from hoarding it but I say let the morons hoard it as long as they then chug it in copious quantities.

But why is this your attitude Aug? Help me understand this please?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ohio Dept. of Health Press Secretary Melanie Amato said the drug is not an effective treatment for COVID-19. She stated that Board of Pharmacy rule 4729:5-5-21 of the Administrative Code will go into effect Thursday, banning its distribution.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Let them take it. What happens later can be blamed on the dems!

Except when they lie about the scientific methods for political purposes. Some day you might be unopposed to knowing the difference, but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I mean, creationists ... believing by some line of observation and reason that some higher intelligence created the incredible order and structure that is evident in this meaningless, purposeless, happenstancical jumble of perfectly order molecules and infinitely complex physical laws that hold them together! Talk about blind faith!

:

Some higher intelligence who has always been and always will be? Made the heavens and earth 6000 years ago, BUT made it look like it was 4.5 billion years old..ya that's the ticket...lol

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That's fine. And what about Dr. Oz? Another Charlatan right?

It is hardly a stretch at all to assume that HDQ is obviously a great
thorn in the side of some very big plans made by some very corrupt
people some where. And you'r suspicions only point in one direction?

So what the hell is that all about? What am I missing if it isn't more
psycho hate forTrump at any price?

They are also using very small doses of HDQ that as you have said has been used for over 70 years in treatments with minimal side effects.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ohio sees your lawsuit and raises you one more. Statewide mask mandate indoors which is of moderately questionable effectiveness to be honest. But yet this goes into effect by, yep Governor edict like everything else including the no In person vote primary...

We can save everyone...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They are also using very small doses of HDQ that as you have said has been used for over 70 years in treatments with minimal side effects.

And on top of everything else I'm supposed to just be a complete dumb ass.
And not notice what all this looks like? Well excuse the holy F^%&$ out of
me. But I respectfully refuse to stand still and not dodge the sickle.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Here are all the studies world wide.
c19study.com...
Many show positive results.

Thank-you for that valuable link!

All the news outlets and experts use the FDA's advice against Hydroxychloroquine as their primary crutch.

I'm literally amazed that President Trump can't tell the FDA to be more balanced in its advice regarding HCQ. It's not like they are the CIA, or some deeply ingrained dangerous govt department.
edit on 7/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Link to wiki about the American Association of Surgons...

This group has championed a number of disproved theories including HIV does not cause aids, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, that being gay shortens your life, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccinations and autism.

To me, they are not a credible source.

Deny Ignorance, do your homework

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

To me, they are not a credible source.

You don't even need a gawd damn source! Good lord!
It's already been approved ages ago!
edit on 29-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

We can save everyone...

Well, it is up to this board to decide who gets HCQ and who gets sugar pills. Why do this for a drug that is already well tested and proven safer than many other medications available? This is not done for vaccinations under the justification of restricting life saving treatment.

The situation is already destroying the community, economy and lives with its response. if this is a real medial emergency then why all these restrictions and interference with a doctors determination?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

and that there is a causal relationship between vaccinations and autism. To me, they are not a credible source. Deny Ignorance, do your homework

Well can you please help me on this thread?

Vaccinations and Autism

I have been doing my homework and looking for the evidence that vaccinations do not cause Autism. If you have the answer tucked away somewhere I would love to see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The situation is already destroying the community, economy and lives with its response. if this is a real medial emergency then why all these restrictions and interference with a doctors determination?

You notice when you make a point with certain people on this site.
They just go away and never answer. Just rudely leave ya hang'n
wondering what in the hell is wrong with this guy. Some have been
here for years and never once have conceded an argument. Never
humble they're opinion or consider another view to be valid. Now I
know why.

THERE ONE OF THEM!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

But why is this your attitude Aug? Help me understand this please?

Why not? Don't you want the stuff? You have someone who agrees, you want to put chemicals in your body because you read something? Do it. I won't stop you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join